JUST

JUST

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/19/entertainment/miles-teller-arrested/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/interviews/a36894/miles-teller-interview-0915/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's fantastic

Say that again.

>you can be arrested for not being sober in america

you can be arrested in burgerland just for walking on the sidewalk after having a few pints?

Not quite my tempo

I told him..

ah yes the land of the free

>Americans arrest people for drinking

This kind of non-crime helps his image. Nobody actually cares about this bullshit otherwise

>Spend a month in Europe
>Come back to the land of Freedom
>Enjoy a nice beer while walking about town
>Get shot

yeah but you have to be acting like a serious piece of shit for any cop to care
they've got too many blacks to shoot to bother every buzzed fratboy

>CNN
how far they've fallen

Wow?! He drank FUCKING ALCOHOL?! Disgusting, his career is over.

No, they'll let you off even if the cops know you're shitfaced. Miles must of really fucked up hard.

>be American
>drink a glass of wine at lunch
>get arrested

Rushing, you're rushing.

how does this work

do you have to jump from the pub over the sidewalk into the taxi in america?

can you be arrested for being drunk in the pub?

>You can be arrested for being drunk in Murica

Holy shit, I thought you cucks were supposed to be free? You've officially lost your right to give bongistan shit over 'muh police state'.

They only arrest you if you can't even stand like Miles apparently was having trouble so you can sober up and not get hurt

>stumble slightly while hanging out outside
>get carted away
>"""reputable""" news outlets start reporting on your public intoxication charges

I never understood public intoxication.

If I don't have the money to get a cab but don't want to get arrested for driving drunk, why am I arrested for trying to walk home?

the law is to stop drunk alcoholics from harassing normal people

After seeing the footage of thousands of drunk muslims on a rape rampage in Germany im happy we have laws to make people act decent and sober in public desu

You get arrested for being a nuisance. Miles Teller was most likely shouting and knocking things over, harrassing people etc.

because you are a disgusting male and you can barely contain your rape instinct while sober, letting you walk around under the influence would be exactly the same as forcefully raping every single woman who is outdoors at the same time as you, worldwide

shitlord

>we have laws to make people act decent and sober in public desu
yeah, that's funny, because so do the orthodox muslims.

>I am a happy cuck

Good for you.

>land of the free

if you're out drinking to the point where you can't walk home without a cop noticing you're drunk, have no friends you were out with, have nobody to call, didn't have the foresight to bring cab fair, you deserve to be arrested
or just shot to be put out of your misery

>spending a night in the drunk tank

How is this news? Oh wait I forget it's Nazi America where they give you mandatory minimum sentences for fucking misdemeanors.

You get arrested for being aggressive or overly annoying and a nuisance. They throw you in the drunk tank until you sober up and let you go home.

Just a public service.

>look at these few common points
>you are no longer allowed to criticize these people

hitler had two arms and drank water, just like you bitch, so chill the fuck out

>be american
>''DUDE! The prohibition is finally over, we can now legally drink alcohol!!!''
>*drinks alcohol*
>*gets arrested*

What did burgerland mean by this?

It wasn't his tempo...

Wtf are you trying to do?

that is called disorderly conduct

Nice, you sound mentally stable

huh? I was just pointing out the similarities between the muslim nofun police and your nofun police.

Damn... so cool and edgy...

you know exactly what you were doing

Say it with me
Land of the free

OH so you know the law? I guess I don't have to explain why public intoxication laws exist, then.

But did he go jackin' it, in Saaaan Diego?

They should've arrested him for public ugliness. That's one busted face.

It's illegal to be drunk in a pub in Britain

underrated

>tfw arrested for drunk and disorldery too and it comes up on every job ive had

>mfw I'm drunk at work everyday

literally who

Oy vey it's not Shia law if you do it to protect the 6 billion children!

>have a drink in a land of the free
>go to prison for not following the word of god
>lose your job because you're bad PR for the company
>government takes your children because an alcoholic is a bad influence
>wife wants a divorce, takes everything you have
>try to kill self, fail and end up in 9 billion debt to the hospital

Ah yes, those muslims are known for their heavy drinking. Always being a nuisance here in Bongistan

What airline do you work for?

lol no

Why does everyone hate this guy again? What's wrong with him besides his face?

Nice.

This happened days ago. Being drunk in public isn't much of a crime. 50 bucks says the cops just wanted to make an example out of him.

>Talk shit about muslams
>get sent directly to jail

sure buddy

The cops just saw an opportunity to get back at a privileged kike and took it.
The day of the rope is nigh.

Get the fuck outta here. This is like saying red plastic cups don't exist in American parties. NB4 "they don't tho".

>arrested on suspicion of posting an offensive Facebook post

>A man has beven arrested on suspicion of posting an offensive Facebook post

Haha, The Onion is hilarious!

You can be arrested for being drunk in public and disturbing the peace as a result.

You can't be arrested for being drunk at home or in a private establishment.

Oops, forgot image

Sounds like he had a few too many Fantastic 40s.

>be blackout drunk
>get lost on the way home
>knock on random door to ask for help
>they call cops
>cop comes and just takes me home for free

Guess I had a cool cop.

>leading TV station is literally "BBC"
Everytime.

Smug tool.
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/interviews/a36894/miles-teller-interview-0915/

>"I was thinking about that today, how I probably think I'm better-looking than the public thinks I am," he says with a laugh, like it's funny that he's willed himself into a higher tier of male beauty through limitless confidence.
>The waitress delivers the entrées, scallops for him and pork belly for you. The pork looks great and you offer him some. "I'll take a little bit," he says, sawing at it. Then: "I can't cut this." You have to cut his meat for him, a man who ten minutes earlier showed you an iPhone photo of his back muscles to prove how strong he is. He wants you to cut it small. "I don't have back teeth. I literally have four teeth." Not true.
>He has clearly spent a lot of time thinking about the careers of other actors. He goes into an animated rant about Leo and Bradley and Jake Gyllenhaal and Vince Vaughn, and how it's almost impossible to win an Academy Award as a man under thirty, and Tom Hanks, and Ryan Gosling, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jeff Bridges, Dustin Hoffman. "But if I'm really homing in on the dramatic performance right now, it's probably Christian Bale or it's Joaq."
>Oh, for fuck's sake. Joaq?
>He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. "And I got a call from my agent, saying, 'Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you're creatively right for the project. He's moving on without you.'" So he sent him a text: What the fuck, bro?
>Me and my buddies prided ourselves. We were like, 'Nobody smokes this much pot. I guarantee you can ask anyone in this dorm, man...we smoke a lot.'
>"I don't give a shit," he says, tough guy. You wonder how much he really doesn't give a shit. Because it kind of seems like no one gives more of a shit about what he does.

For ?

There is absolutely no way this is true. Either that or Miles is an absolute fucking madman.

Wooh, hittin' home runs all over this thread today.

>Gregg's

Oi oi

Mad roastie.

Can we just address the fact that being drunk is apparently a criminal offense in California?

Whoa how did we miss that?? Wtf guys why did no one else ITT mention this? Good catch user. Did you notice anything else slip by?

4 u

Literally who?

public intoxication is a fucking bullshit charge and everyone saying otherwise ITT is a faggot

You can thank niggers for that.

To be fair, he was in PB (which is the blackout capitol of San Diego). Can't fault the man for falling prey to Garnet ave.

projection

your point being

>state levies punishment for ridiculously trivial social offense, one that's completely unavoidable if you're drinking within two hours of a bar closing (at 2 am, when they are legally obligated to)
>IT'S THE NIGGERS' FAULT

they really pulled the wool over your eyes on that one

>Why didn't I do La La Land?

Edgemeister over here

About as signficant as a speeding ticket.

I'm sure you have plenty of friends with that attitude

He got 15k for Two Night Stand? I thought actors get paid more than that?

That's the entire domestic gross of the movie. Pathetic, eh?

im sure the cop was just glad you werent driving

Someone should post an American version of this regarding the Trump presidency.

Got you.

Dr.Strange, I'm DOOM.

Everyone's fucking drunk in sd, he had to be acting like a total obnoxious drunk for this to happen

I don't get it. You can't be drunk in public in America?

>9%
>10%
>We-well that's an improvement at lea-
>0%

I wanna get a degree in math just so I can read the Unabomber's college papers. Apparently they were beautiful but only a few people in the entire university could understand them.

I wish I was there. I would have offered to help Miles and offered he sleep it off at my place and force him into my car and tie him up on my bed and help him passionately and rapingly. Drunks can't remember what happened or who you are, right?