Have we reached the point where Sup Forums hates Civil War now?

Have we reached the point where Sup Forums hates Civil War now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EccZRiEUGlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, when first something is presented, Sup Forums hates it for not being like "muh childhood".
Then time will pass and everyghing is forgotten.
Then a new movie/comic/etc. will be made and Sup Forums will hate it because it's not like the previous outing wich they now seem to like.

Oddly, if only a few people like a thing, then Sup Forums loves it.
If a great many people like a thing, then Sup Forums must hate it.

Think of an unsupervised kindergarten.

Nah. Its still a good time, and the airport scene is arguably worth a reason to see it. I just wish Zemo was given more to do. Its still better than its comic counterpart

It's pretty shit

We've reached the point where Sup Forums hates everything

>1.jpg
>IGN

>Its still better than its comic counterpart
That's not saying much, but it's still a good flick

>Movie is announced.
>"lol, they're making a movie out of THAT? Incoming flop."

>Director is announced.
>"lol, what a studio-whipped hack, his style is terrible, movie is doomed."

>Cast is announced.
>"Literally meme actors and paycheck grabbers. Art is dead."

>First pictures come out.
>"Looks like shit, it's like a TV show, too much filters, too fun/too grimdark, the capeshit bubble will burst."

>First trailer comes out.
>"SHIT FUCK ASS CUNT SUCK IT'S HORRIBLE I HATE YOU *INSERT STUDIO, DIRECTOR, CAST AND/OR CHARACTER*"

>More pics and trailers come out.
>"Hmn... That actually didn't look that bad. Maybe it's going to be cool."

>Critics get in, generally positive.
>"Alright, I'm getting a little hyped here. Might be good..."

>Movie comes out.
>"BEST MOVIE EVER, 10/10 *INSERT STUDIO* DID IT AGAIN, *INSERT DIRECTOR* IS A GENIOUS, *INSERT ACTOR/ACTRESS* IS MY HUSBANDU/WAIFU*"

>DVD comes out.
>"Still pretty cool, but you know, I didn't like this, and this was stupid, and let's not even mention this..."

>At about six months later.
>"Shit movie, I always hated it, critics were bribed, box office was forged, everyone who likes is a sheep. The world is stupid, except for me."
RINSE AND REPEAT

Yes

It was never good to begin with.

How bout a better argument.

Civil War II is barely begun, but can we already agree thats its somehow even more shit than Civil War?

My god I mean the whole thing of blaming superheros for a nutjub blowing up a suburb was pretty stupid, but at least Tony's response of control made sense. Especially with pre-mcu tony's attitude. Talking about a guy that was less playboy, more batman. Who was struggling to stay on the wagon. Tony was all about preparation for any situation, doing everything he could to not just lose control and dive into a bottle. He was for control, Cap was for freedom, it made sense.

But now we have precog kid out of nowhere, which is fine(and he'll probably be dead before the events over, lets face it). But then sure things go wrong, but thats what happens when you face fucking Thanos! Honestly its only plot armor that let most of Marvel U survive the last several run ins with him. Including himself to be honest.

That Tony loses his mind and kidnaps the kid makes zero sense at all. Really shitty writing. Everything else I'm fine with.

It was okay. 7/10, not as good as Antman or Winter Soldier.

(You)

Not one comic book movie that came out in the last 5 years has been better.

Prove me wrong.

meme

I don't hate it. I enjoy it actually.

DOFP is better.
Even your precious RT agrees.

I thought Winter Soldier was better.

I enjoyed Civil War a lot too, though.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice/Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Cut)

Its biggest achievement was retconning every movie before it, which isnt something to be proud of in hindsight. But it is one of the stronger X Men movies

>BvS is good
Probably the best meme Sup Forums and Sup Forums produced this year.

winter soldier remains the best mcu movie
CW is a really close second

Winter Soldier was better. Deadpool was better. Guardians of the Galaxy was better. I also liked MoS and BvS UE better.

haha no

It certainly inspired fantastic reactions. I want a laughing Evans gif of Magneto stopping the nukes
youtube.com/watch?v=EccZRiEUGlQ

He's right though.

It's not a meme. The film is very good, it's just not built like a blockbuster. In a rather idiotic move, WB made a 200 million dollar movie that required you to know things like what Darksied's symbol, the hole in things, and 'ding ding ding' were in reference to. Oh, and casual audiences were baffled at who the fuck the flash was.

Am I though?

Bendis?

>The film is very good, it's just not built like a blockbuster
There are literally four goddamn marketing baits that people have waited years for and would grab attention in the title alone

-Batman
-Superman
-Vs
-Justice (even the dawn of counts)

And you're trying to tell me it's not built like a blockbuster? It was made to be a blockbuster AND WB made a bunch of idiotic moves

But it was sooper intelligent, not typical bust buster very smart

The writer?

Yes, marketed like a blockbuster. The film itself is not built like one.
It's a terrible business move, but it means that the movie is something more than just bland entertainment, even if only through Snyder fighting the studio every step of the way.

>the movie is something more than just bland entertainment
bland non-entertainment?

Come on you know that's bullshit, it is a Blockbuster and civil war is too, the poor management of their references (Talking about BvS) and set up dont mean there is a deep meaning lying beneath it

>Civil War is so forgettable it's been hijacked into a BvS thread.

That doesn't make any sense. It's just shitposters.

Stop

Am I the only person on Sup Forums that think it wasn't as good as everyone was saying?

Everyone said it was the best marvel movie and how it was so great, but the movie had lots of flaws and I think Civil War is extremely overrated.

You probably aren't, but that doesn't matter, it's your opinion. There is NO such thing as a perfect movie.