It's happening?

Some outlets are reporting on the CTR collusion with Hillary

regated.com/2016/08/clinton-camp-illegally-colludes-ctr-pac/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CTR BTFO

We all know Dutchess Cuntcasket will walk anyway.

ctr here

i dont want hillary to kill me
thats why im voting for her...

this article says that its allowed due to a loophole?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

also wtf is that one site to archive links I keep thinkings its archive.org but that's not i've seen a dedicated one

archive.something?

Who cares.

The dumb masses will vote for Hillary because the jew tube says so.

It's Over.

>Dutchess

Fatalist, shill,or just bummed out?

Good, but they didn't mention this:
factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC

CTR in itself is an illegal organization.

>It's okay though because it's stopping trump :^)

If CTR actually gets fucked because they wouldn't leave Sup Forums alone that would be the funniest thing to happen in this election

isnt CTR's whole purpose to denigrate and poke holes in trump?

why is this surprising to anyone?

Do they even enforce the law on that, though? If they won't hold her responsible for her other crimes, there's no way this is going to affect her. Any chance at all of CTR being shut down?

norks bringing the bantz

>Implying anything happens

the chance of the nose shutting down C.T.R. is negative 100 percent

Slide it.

I wish I could see what the shills look like. Probably a collection of fat unfuckable women, and balding, doughy cucks.

>regated
what kind of shill site is this?

>touch the fire
>GET BERND

Nobody fucking out-shitposts us in the end. YOU HEAR ME CTR?
FUCKING
NOBODY

>Pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1), the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) submits this complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC or Commission) to address violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as amended (FECA) and Commission Regulations by Correct the Record PAC (CRT PAC), 455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001.

>On May 12, 2015, CTR PAC announced that, using unlimited personal and corporate contributions, it would fund a rapid response and research team to support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign.

>The relevant question is not whether CTR PAC engaged in a “coordinated communication” with the Clinton Campaign. Rather, the relevant question is whether CTR PAC’s funding an entire research and rapid response staff working in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign is something of value to the Clinton Campaign, and as such, constitutes an illegal in-kind contribution. It is beyond doubt that it does.

The real question is what the hell is FEC doing about this while they already know everything.

None of the above.

She will win because the average US citizen is either a mexican or a guilted white cuck. Women always vote left.

Herd mentality is a bitch.

people said the same about Brexit

many of them are behind proxies.

archive.is

is very good

>complain about shills
>link to a pro-Trump meme site
the ironing

>Some outlets
>Regated
Oh no what will the shills do!

She can start packing for jail.

BASED Gary Johnson in the corner.

shill for something = getting paid for it
pro-something = not getting paid

learn the difference.

Her supporters don't care about anything else? Why would the care about this?

>some outlets
>some random right wing wannabee breitbart rags

It's not so much that her supporters will care, we know they won't, but it could help to dampen her presence online.

>FEC is a right wing wannabee breitbart