American character inside his house

>American character inside his house
>every single light is always turned on

>He doesn't have dirt cheap electricity in his country

>Americans """adults""" are afraid of the dark
Can't make this shit up

Only a third worlder would even consider too many lights on in a home a concern.

I'm going to waste extra electricity today on you're behalf.

>American character inside his house
>he's wearing outdoor shoes
they're dirty and uncomfy, why are they doing it?

>you're

Ameritard deflected.

>Americans only speak one language
>still can't get it right
Just how stupid can you get?

Because we steam clean the carpet in our homes if it gets dirty, also we don't have people shitting on sidewalks or parking lots to worry about stepping in poo.

And what's the deal with no one owning cars/trucks in European movies? They make it seem like everyone uses public transportation.

Normally an adult would stop taking public transportation once they hit age 18 and move out to attend university or start their first real jobs.

Do Euros really ride busses everywhere instead of drive?

>Normally an adult would stop taking public transportation once they hit age 18
Good goy

>American character in his house
>has comfy air conditioning in the summer since he isn't a europoor
feels good

>European character
>Makes everything about Americans
Will this trope ever end?

>needs air conditioning since he lives in literal nigger africa conditions with 50°C in summer

And they can't enjoy the feeling of blasting air-conditioning through a open door to cool yourself while grilling on the back patio. I do the same thing while driving, gas is about a buck fifty per gallon here, so my cars AC is always on, even with the windows down.

>Made of nice, beautiful hard wood
>twice the size of the average Euroshack at half the price
>weather always beautiful instead of grey and rainy
>has guns

I turn all my lights off in the summer and have all the shades down with the ceiling fan on

Meanwhile I have all the lights on in the Winter fire roaring. A dark room just feels colder in the winter.

This is the best way to do things.

Europe has really good public transit from what I've seen and read.

Meanwhile most of America is fairly rural so you need a car/truck. I honestly wish the US had better public transportation. I might use it just to save money if I had a long commute.

I just can't wrap my head around having to wait to be picked up, touching fixtures and seats other people (also homeless) have touched, and having to pay for the experience.

I've been driving since I was about 13, it was torture having to wait to age 15 to drive myself to school, but finally no more bus rides for life.

>it's americans drive 20 fucking minutes to the nearest grocery store episode
everyone in America HAVE TO own car because everything is so far away and there is not much of the public transportation

>an OBSESSED frogposter

surprise, surprise

I leave my computer on while I'm at work for no particular reason, and generally leave the TV on while I'm in the house just for the ambient noise. Decadence is awesome

>British character owns house
>state seizes his property.

>correcting gramer
>kys you are self

literally me, unless I'm watching kino, and then every light is off

>australian character inside his house
>it's full of empty beer bottles and shitty weed
>someone is squatting on his couch

>be American
>check your coats and guns at the theater kiosk
>say the pledge of allegiance before every movie
>stop movie midway through to give a minute of silence for all the fallen soldiers
>someone forgot to check their gun and killed 2 moviegoers
>have to give another moment of silence after the coroners take away the bodies
>give a standing ovation after the movie is over no matter if you didn't like it
>throw whatever popcorn, candy, and soda on the floor as is custom
>floor is always spotless because Americans never let food go uneaten

>Implying you won't be assigned suitable accommodation by the revolutionary committee after the next general election

fuck that commie cunt.

you can say this about anything like restaurants, public parks, movie theaters, concert venues, beaches especially -- bare feet groce, public pools - groce pee water yuck

>american character inside a roulette
>Tornado

I noticed this in tbbt, it makes everything seem so much happier.

>tfw started doing it in real life too

yes. they are really that poor. its almost unbelievable they are considered first world countries