Black Panther movie is Dictadorship and Theocracy shilling

Is Marvel Stupid or being paid by some dictador in middle east?

I feel like you're mixing the setting of the movie up with some sort of agenda. Taking place in a location isn't an argument that that location's way of life or system of government is superior to wherever you happen to have been born

>made up country
>their political system turned them into an utopia
>Totalitarian
>dinasty
>personality cult
>theocracy
And they will show this shit to kids, Marvel is going full retard

>being an atheist
>muh democracy is perfect

You ll see the truth when you become over 25.

>dictador

I hate that this movie couldn't be made 20 years ago and only is made now that marvel movies are 2 hour cartoons. I will buy an isolationist nation in africa, I will buy a magic herb and cat suit. I do not buy that they have spaceships that fly them around.

The first two blade movies were the best African characters portrayed in marvel movies.

>I do not buy that they have spaceships that fly them around.

The premise of the first "Avengers Cinematic Universe" movie is that one guy built an infinite source of clean energy as a fun side project, then repeated that feat in a cave while simultaneously miniaturizing it, then built an invincible powersuit. Africans with spaceships is pretty tame by Avengers standards.

>And they will show this shit to kids

Oh no, how will children cope being exposed to different ideas? Surely civilization will collapse. Thanks Marvel Studios!

the whole mcu is pretty much a big dumb cartoon. the point was that I wish this movie could have been made in the 90s or some shit when superhero movies actually tried to be live action rather than anything-goes cgi cartoons.

The spaceships and stuff like that detract from the africanism they're trying so hard to cultivate.

when did you realise it was a live action cartoon?

>Hur hur Victor is evil, Latveria is a Dictadorship hur

>Hey what about Wakanda and all of this only black panther can be king?

>Dude yu wacist

victor tries to take over the world.
The black people just like squatting on their shiny starmetal

In all seriousness, I wonder how they're going to handle the fact that:

1. Wakanda has insanely tight border security (contradicts "no walls, no borders" narrative)
2. Wakanda routinely tells refugees to fuck off
3. Wakanda literally has the cure for cancer and refuses to share it with the world

Black Panther is basically an ultranationalist and kind of an awful guy. But at the same time, he's the first major black superhero in the Marvel Avengers series, so you can't show him as a bad guy for fear of backlash. How are they going to reconcile the two?

well he's not bad because he's black.

black people shouldn't have to share their stuff because of all the shit they've had to go through

And we'll see how WRONG it is and then he'll become GOOD at the end when he CHANGES every single one of those things.

>He pretends that the Roman empire has never been glorified

They'll probably attack with the KANGZ angle, not the muh refugee.

Nothing wrong with wanting a white doctor. Non-white doctors come from races with lower IQ, (aside from Asians of course) and can be under qualified due to affirmative action.

This shit is no joke, you don't want some dumbass doctor with 105 IQ who got into medical school only due to his skin color.

But blacks born on the continent of African tend to hate African Americans because they are lazy and complacent.

So you be sayin' black people get marks when they are in college?

Gotta keep the around for the quotas. Don't want to be racis yo

you niggers should go back to school.

>it's a ''plebs equate monarchy with dictatorship'' episode

I'm tired of this