img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/96/1469961425038.jpg
>Darayya July 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUG 2
>Handarat camp clashes
>IS attack on western Deir ez-Zor repelled, counterattack launched
>NDF forced to retreat from a minor frontline east of Harbinafsah (north Homs pocket), now with SAA defending Zara Power Plant from militant attack
ONGOING SW ALEPPO OFFENSIVE
>Sadkop is rebel-held and from there attacks are launched into Ramousah district - for now no significant gains
>Ongoing clashes near Artillery base & 1070 Housing area

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/761230538917183493
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/britain-needs-to-fill-the-global-leadership-vacuum-that-is-allow/
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Yxn6tYrQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqc5VKdoQjs
youtu.be/fUgvsIUiWzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Third phase will fail for FSA

Assad is literally Hitler the US was right to arm the rebels and support regime change there needs to be loads more intervention in the middle east if there’s any hope or stabilizing the region

Saddam is watching from heaven, praise kek

Nth for Kurdistan!

Yes, we should intervene in Israel so that we may stabilize the (((region)))

I swear by he name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the rawafidh (shia) won't stop the bomb the Muslim towns. if the shiites won't stop funding hezbollah who kill Muslims. If the shia won't stop to kill Muslims on eid Vallahi more Muslim man will come to syria. And more Muslims to fuel the syrian civil war shia dogs, Do you want a sectarian war? Do you want your cities car bombed? Then go on. Go on the kill the alhul sunnah. but we will take revenge. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. We will embarass you. Allah with us. Allah is our savior.You. You pray to Ali. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.

They finally bombed his presidential palace the other day thanks partially to the /SG/ awhile back.

Assad is going to be killed like the fucking murdering raat he is.

Hopefully the Freedom Fighters can stop him before he executes the entire country. Good luck FSA!

Really awesome news from a reliable source:

مصادر خاصة اشارت الى ان المستودع المستهدف البارحة الذي يملكه جيش الاسلام كان يحتوي على صواريخ مضادة للطيران وعدة صواريخ بالسيتية بعيدة المدى
جيش الاسلام اشار الى ان المستودع جرى استهدافه عبر صواريخ اطلقت من بارجة حربية في المتوسط ولم تتبنَ روسيا حتى اللحظة اي استهداف

The sad thing is you know yourself that the whole world would be better if you were gone.

you didn't link previous you mongoloid

LITERALLY what the fuck are you talking about?

these threads get really shitty at this time of the day, not gonna lie
It's just people posting the same month-old bait over and over again and the same people biting.

This is like proxy shitposting 101

Fucking summer

>TFW never peel off those socks and massage rough rebel feet.

JIDF pls go

Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke 1h1 hour ago
Latest maps on the most crucial battle on earth.
Humanity itself is at stake.
The west abstains.
#AleppoUnderSiege

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/761230538917183493

Guys. I think Jihad Julian isn't long for this world. When the SAA holds and the terrorists run out of phases. I think he may actually off himself.

“Britain needs to fill the global leadership vacuum that is allowing Bashar al-Assad to starve Syrians”

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/britain-needs-to-fill-the-global-leadership-vacuum-that-is-allow/

“Aleppo is the new Srebrenica.” That simple phrase from the former UN humanitarian chief, Jan Egeland, should send chills down the spines of leaders around the world. The massacre of thousands of men, women, and children a little over 20 years ago at Srebrenica represents a monumental failure by the international community – a failure that we are repeating today in Aleppo.

>inb4 20 newfags say
LE RARE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Latest maps on the most crucial battle on earth.
>Humanity itself is at stake.
this guy's a fucking troll

RARE

>Latest maps on the most crucial battle on earth.
>Humanity itself is at stake.
He REALLY needs to take a step back from his moderate headchopper echo chamber.

Fuck off Jew. You wouldn't even have a country if it wasn't for Britain.

Go suck American dicks and scream for help.

First he was like:
But then he was like:
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Yxn6tYrQM

It's actually quieted down. I get them now like once every other day rather than every thread.

>I think he may actually off himself

inshallah

EVERYONE GIVE ME (YOU)S
I NEED THE DRUG!

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, TAKE THE (you)

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

New toy from Jaish al-Fateh.

Been out and about for around a couple of days.
Did ISIS join in on the moderate sanmonkey breakthrough or something? How are SAA and Hezbollah doing overall?

Lol headchoppers are advancing on the wrong direction in their own propoganda video.

Lol both sides claim that they lived/live in le horrible siege, but I don't remember even single man dying from starvation. Leningrad siege was a siege, that's fun and games.

>Julian spends his day talking online with jihadis
>begins believing he is one
>starts to share their fears and anxieties
>boom

How many phases are we at?

first war to create israel
second war to force the jews to israel
third war to secure the borders of greater israel

>partially
I'm sure Saddam would rather it be destroyed after being soiled by those roaches anyway.

(you)

BINGO
>most crucial battle on earth

WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

That image looks like you photoshopped your kid's toy truck.

C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T

P H A S E
H
A
S
E

CUTE SOCKS

I wonder what their panties look like

Reminder ASSad will lose those war because the people are against him

the first one is free

Is this the legendary hyping up phase that I've heard so much about in my moderate headchopping instructional I mean educational videos??

"Private sources indicated that the target warehouse yesterday, which is owned by the Army of Islam it contains anti-aircraft missiles and several long-range missiles Balsetah
The Army of Islam noted that the depot was targeted across the rockets were fired from a warship in the Mediterranean Russia did not adopt until the moment any target"
Was this their "surprise"?

that's the stuff

Fuck off from my bread

>"Oy vey! Aleppo is the new Srebrenica!!! Remember Srebrenica you stupid goyim! How could you not remember those 100,000 innocent muslims filthy serbs slaughtered!?"

>Paid for by the Clinton Foundation

If you dont have the atest bingo board...

You know as well as I do that this guys is baiting. He could easily discuss rebel strategies in more detail on a pro-rebel or pro-Zionist, anti-Assad forum. Instead, he chooses to post anti-Assad bait on one of the most pro-Assad forums.

This man is a sad spectacle. He's either a bureaucrat who stuck with the shitty job of posting on Sup Forums, or voluntarily chooses to bait Sup Forums posters for no other reason than the fact that he receives no attention in his day-to-day life.

Responding to him either helps him do his job or gives him satisfaction. Replying to him is a waste of you time and a benefit to him. To use more earthy language, he cucks you everytime you respond to him.

So let him be. Let him shitpost. We can discuss the war in more detail and analyze battles. He will eventually get tired and leave us alone. Maybe he will go out, meet some Arab cuties and lose his hate for the rest of humanity. What will really happen is that he'll bait some other threads. But regardless of what happens, he'll leave us alone.

So please don't feed the troll. We are witnessing what could be the beginning of the end for rebels in Aleppo & Idlib. This is an important moment in the war. Let's focus on that, and not on some sad neckbeard Israeli.

By allah, it's "Greetings Pooteenists"

If headchoppers lose Aleppo, they lose any supposed legitimacy as being rebels. As they will not hold any major population center. It would put something like 75% or more of Syrian people under government control.

The other thing is. The rebel groups that aren't ISIS, dont control oilfields. Their only means of financial support is extorting the people in the territory they control. Losing Aleppo severely cuts their self-funding ability, and thus means to support themselves.

With Aleppo gone, Idlib will slowly fall. And the SAA can focus on the major tasks for Deir ez-Zor and Raqqa.

Assad is very bad let's get rid of him

You didn't see what happen to iraq, what happened to libya what happened to other places.. are you insane about his, do you care about the people that live there or do you only care about your own political agenda make up your mind..

Those socks might actually be military issue. At least they are trash tier common.

So catching up on news here. Are the moderate headchoppers using chemical weapons? More so specifically chemical gas? And let me guess, the EU and US are saying that SAA are the ones using it?

The promise lands don't matter anymore.
They turn their back to Jesus Christ and Christians receive the status as a Choosen people, not matter from where are they.

>turks and kurds killing each other

Still have 1 hole to fill for 3.2.

Add "Next phase of attack!!!!"

>Tfw this autist spent all this effort writing this and no one even paid him any mind.

The fuck is Curacao?

Is Aleppo finally going to fall? I don't see the USA mobilising quickly enough to stop it. And when that happens, is the war over?

Does anyone know the exact figures for SAA posted in and around Aleppo, Darraya and Ghouta?

Asking because defending these areas requires a lot of manpower. If and when they fall, SAA can reconquer much of its lost territory. The more units that will be freed up to fight in other fronts, the sooner the war will end.

Newfag bait

Probably something about phases.

I assume so, I think they were trying to launch missiles at the Syrian army.

They do realise the S-400 can track and shoot it down immediately right?

I know Aleppo is pretty important. But everyone thought the same when they lost Homs and here we are after 2 years.

Wasn't Slobidan found innocent

Speaking of S-400,
how come every time the Israelis fly
over Syria and bomb shit nothing ever happens?

done.

Caribbean.

Removing muslim kebab is never a sin.

Impossible to gather.

SAA aside, much of the inactive front-lines are manned by NDF/allied militias.

Agreement with the Russians.

kiss my dick

Assad fighters are all inbred retards, they dont know how to operate the big scary machines so they just cower in their holes when a plane comes by

If anybody attacks Israel they are declaring war on the US.

Better to let the Israelis carry out a few airstrikes then lose the country to American intervention.

Now you know how we feel reading your posts desu

The fuck is a raid thread? lmao

>So catching up on news here. Are the moderate headchoppers using chemical weapons? More so specifically chemical gas? And let me guess, the EU and US are saying that SAA are the ones using it?
Yes, it's the classic tactic of stabbing your opponent in the stomach while screaming louder than them at the same time to drown out their blood gurgle.

Sorry, let me just, there we go.

Is aleppo finally free of rebels? remove that scum already.

u first

I realized my testicles began producing sperm when I saw that picture.

Anime has no dick desu

Phases are not going as good as expected it seems.

Israel and Russia have good relations. I vaguely recall a deal made between Russia and Israel in November, where it was agreed that the Israelis would not target SAA, but could target Hezbollah weapons convoys going to Lebanon. Russia agreed to let the IAF operate when needed in Syria.

Important to remember that a significant percentage of Israel's population was born in Russia, and holds close ties to the country. The only reason why Lieberman is even in the Knesset, let alone Cabinet, is because of Soviet/ Russian-born Israelis. This post has more nuanced information on the bilateral relations between Israel and Russia: thesaker.is/putin-and-israel-a-complex-and-multi-layered-relationship/

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqc5VKdoQjs do you remember me as i once was.. "you were a beautiful boy" "remember me as i was".. "you were a beautiful boy and you always will be" "my beautiful sister, i will always remember you, i'm sorry that i caused you pain.. remember me as i was" "i will"..
You the infants of understanding always at war with eachother.. why do you even try to say this is the way.. you've become enthralled with your own stupidity and hurting eachother for so long.. that it became inconcievable for you to bend towards providence.. that whatever our action we are all in the same mudpuddle.. may those with wisdom drag us out of the quagmire.. to show us the benefactory means that is within our bones.. by healing the wrongs of the past we remedy our own reasoning.

No obviously but strategically in assads favour

>all those dead civilians

fucking russians and their cluster incendiary white phosphorus chlorine gas barrel bombs

Greater New York Soon Comrade

People find all kinds of ways to die.. yet tragically only in the face of death are they truly honest about the life they have lived.. if only we could reverse it and understand beforehand so that we might not be the regretters of our mistakes..

Kataib Thuwar al-Sham release short GoPro clip from S. Aleppo | youtu.be/fUgvsIUiWzM

He died before found guilty (or innocent), but he was never accused of Srebrenica iirc

Is Assad going to deal with the Kurds in the north after he's dealt with the rebels?

>it's fucking nothing

>muh feefees
k..keep me posted

Kek