Vertic

Upload your VLOGs to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram AT ONCE right from your phone: dowrow.github.io/vertic/

This is not how you growth hack your app.

Why but just hold your phone sideways when you record?

OH MAN

I love mindless content from pretentious entitled faggots. Thank you for saving those poor people 10 minutes OP, god bless your soul.

Not trying to grow anything. Just testing

your welcome

Oh hey I can be an absolute cunt 3 times faster than before yay!!!

Whoa! What an amazing app o_O

What a forward thinking new company, personally i'd like to invest on it, i can offer you right now 3 thousand billion dollars for 11% of your company.

-Think different.

Whoa personally i can't wait for more great content from the Vertic team!

Lads what the fuck am I actually looking at right now? Mods haven't deleted this thread and they're not even shitposting. This is pure unfiltered advertising. Have the mods gone corrupt?

Get with the movement bro! subscribe now and you can be part of the Vertic™ beta phase.

Don't get let behind, get Vertic™!

someone redpill me

Vertic™ is funded directly by George Soros and the Rockefeller state, it's a smoke screen company to unite both empires and finally have absolute transparent control on the proletariat.

This is not related to television or film

#SWAG #VERTIC #™

why is this specifically about vertical video
i dont understand

u just dun gi tit

>advertises on Sup Forums
>to get access to social media accounts
obvious privacy violation is obvious

This
Our mods in their infinite wisdom will let this thread fester for hours. Quote me on that

Everyone is copying Snapchat because they were the first to figure out people actually hold phones vertically.

what's Snapchat

I'm 100% sure OP is ironically advertising this thing.