Afrocentrism and How it Ties to our Political System

Afrocentrist here. I am here because I know this is a very political board and is the birthplace of the "we wuz" meme. Firstly I just wanted to tell you the truth because a lot of Nordicists and memers have been lying to you and creating fake images to mock Afrocentrists. Firstly yes we believe blacks have contributed the most to civilizations and yes Egypt is black, but guess what. So did Nordicists in the 1920s! You see most of Southern Europe is black and in fact in the early United South Southern Europeans were labeled as black because it's common knowledge they have black DNA and because black DNA is dominant they are basically black. Once it was discovered that Southern Europe had great civilizations in the past Southern Europeans no longer were labeled as "black" and now were "white". It was then discovered that North Africa had amazing civilizations in its past, then North Africans were taken off the label of black and are now considered "Caucasian" but not white. Then people discovered that Ethiopia had an amazing civilization in its past and now scientists are even saying Ethiopians are Caucasoid.

Do you not see the connection here? I will lay it out for you. The reason blacks appear to be barbaric savages is because whenever a black civilization is discovered the whites say "oh they are actually Caucasoid" or some bullshit like that. Pretty soon whites are going to be saying Mansa Musa was black.

>Ok but how does this Tie to our Political Economic System
Ok well first off the one thing you need to know is blacks are genetically superior and this has been proven. The only reason whites have pale skin is because of minor genetic mutations, these mutations happened to be passed on until the whole population had these, this happened to all races but the most severe genetic changes happened to whites. In essence all non-blacks are genetically mutated and also mixed with Neanderthals so technically you aren't human. In otherwords we need Obama again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/when-italians-were-blacks-the-dark-skinned-sicilians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your entire continent was conquered by Europeans, people you deem not even human. Your continent is currently being conquered by the Chinese, people I also assume you don't consider human. The only Sub-Saharan country with an major geopolitical power is South Africa, which was settled by Europeans for centuries. Two decades of native black rule and its a third world country. Liberia, a state established for freed slaves, is a failure. Africa is the largest festering shithole on the planet. Now amount of taking credit for Ancient Egypt can change any of that

>any*
>no*

>your entire continent was conquered by Europeans, people you deem not even human
Funny you take pride in that. It was actually conquered by the Royals which deem common Europeans like you subhuman.

> Your continent is currently being conquered by the Chinese, people I also assume you don't consider human
LOL same with America, it's buying up your bonds

>The only Sub-Saharan country with an major geopolitical power is South Africa, which was settled by Europeans for centuries
Because JFK pumped money into it as a proxy against the commies

>Two decades of native black rule and its a third world country. Liberia, a state established for freed slaves, is a failure. Africa is the largest festering shithole on the planet. Now amount of taking credit for Ancient Egypt can change any of that
Ok look at Libya it was good until the French destroyed it. Oh and Hillary Clinton destroyed Gaddafi.

the difference is Africa and its people contribute absolutely nothing to the modern world or the advancement of it. So you take credit for things that happened thousands of years ago in attempt to justify your superiority

One question. You're a supremacist.

You don't live in Africa.

Why ?

>the difference is Africa and its people contribute absolutely nothing to the modern world or the advancement of it
What did you eat for breakfest this mourning?

my point is, if you were superior, black countries wouldn't be hell on earth. And black communities in white countries wouldn't be hell on earth

>You don't live in Africa.
Because it's a shitty place and the wages are like a penny an hour.

I suppose if you count Ebola, AIDS, and female genital mutilation

>Zimbabwe occupied by white subhumans
>Zimbabwe occupied by black demigods

Зaткниcь, пeдик. вы никoгдa нe дeлaли ничeгo пoлeзнoгo в cвoeй жизни

вepнyтьcя в Aфpикy

Europe, despite all of its problems, remains one of the largest economic and cultural centers on the planet. Most westerners couldn't name more than ten African countries because they are mostly irrelevant destitute shitholes

If blacks are so superior why has everybody who ever met them thought they were retarded?

If you were superior you wouldn't have your girls taken by black men

Did you eat Peanut Budder? If so thank an African

>Libya under "nigger apes"
>Libya under "blond blue eyed Hillary Clinton"

>Firstly yes we believe blacks have contributed the most to civilizations and yes Egypt is black, but guess what.
>blacks have contributed the most to civilizations
>the most
>to civilizations
I can't even...

>You see most of Southern Europe is black and in fact in the early United South Southern Europeans were labeled as black because it's common knowledge they have black DNA and because black DNA is dominant they are basically black.
kek
>0.01% black
>muh supremacy

> Once it was discovered that Southern Europe had great civilizations in the past Southern Europeans no longer were labeled as "black" and now were "white". It was then discovered that North Africa had amazing civilizations in its past, then North Africans were taken off the label of black and are now considered "Caucasian" but not white. Then people discovered that Ethiopia had an amazing civilization in its past and now scientists are even saying Ethiopians are Caucasoid.
>implying people didn't know that South Europe had great civilizations
>What is Rome
>What is Carthage (North Africa)
>What is Egypt (North Africa)
What the fuck are you even saying...

>Ok well first off the one thing you need to know is blacks are genetically superior and this has been proven.
>genetically superior
>what is IQ
>what is an average IQ of 79

THIS IS NOW A ROLL THREAD

Yeah no shit. Africa is the poorest continent besides Antarctica

Persians were black

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE

>pic related is a Persian

>In otherwords we need Obama again.

>Once it was discovered that Southern Europe had great civilizations in the past Southern Europeans no longer were labeled as "black" and now were "white".

What? Mediterranean antiquity was always known, people didn't stumble upon their ruins and just discovered it one day.

2/10 made me reply

>Libya under "blond blue eyed Hillary Clinton"

not an argument. Blond haired blue eyed people didn't move into Libya and establish their own government and bureaucracy run by white people. The same dipshits who were in Libya 5 years ago are still there, or left for Europe

Southern Europeans were desribed as black and labelled black on the cenus even white supremecists like Madison Grant and Henry Cabot Lodge admit this

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/when-italians-were-blacks-the-dark-skinned-sicilians/

>what the fuck are you saying
When people found out about Rome, Carthage, and Egypt they said "these places are no longer black they are white" and now they make movies with blond people playing Carthage and Egypt look at Gods and Kings movie about Egypt

>what is IQ
A bullshit pseudo-science

>What? Mediterranean antiquity was always known, people didn't stumble upon their ruins and just discovered it one day.
That's bait

That's true. He did pretty good considering 2008 happened right before he was elected

Yeah but their land was destroyed by whites with bombs and shit

80% of black Americans contribute nothing to society and just leave mothers to be single. They are lazy, want no responsibilities, and just want to suck off the government as much as they can. 70% of black people grow up without a father which is why they all grow up to be idiots and their communities comit the most crimes. But all they do is cry that the system is against them and how they want even more luxuries and hand outs for doing nothing. If it weren't for niggers america would be an actual utopia. The good black people I know are known as "minority tokens" "uncle toms" or they "aren't keeping it real". Contribute nothing to society and generally their IQ is the lowest average.

HEH this is really goodbait

>That's bait

You're now admitting your own post is bait?

if you've read Homer, you would know what all of the important characters are described as having blond hair and blue eyes. To say that everything that took place in the mediterranean in antiquity was done by blacks is ridiculous

Hi Alex Toms.

>contribute nothing
Bitch we work our ass off and get payed nothing so we have to go on welfare

No! you are the one trolling.

>if you've read Homer, you would know what all of the important characters are described as having blond hair and blue eyes
Homer?

>To say that everything that took place in the mediterranean in antiquity was done by blacks is ridiculous
All mediterreanians are black tho

Wait? How did you know my last name was Toms?

>implying black men take any white girls that dont have daddy issues
>falling back on a meme
>implying shillary isnt a puppet to those (((people)))

i am not black

>Homer?

you're kidding, right?

With average IQ that low I'm impressed black people even knew how to make a spear.

They contibuted nothing to society, literally nothing of worth.

Low quality bait

>All mediterreanians are black tho

that's it, you're either retarded or a troll

He is both

Are you living in a 1st world country using a computer with electricity to shitpost on Sup Forums? If so, thank a white.

Oh so you admit Africa is the way it is because of the Jews not blacks?

>montenegro
>negro
Yes you are

Homer? Is this bait?

Coming from someone in the BALKENS

I was close to claiming Poe's law at the beginning, but didn't; How can you blame me? Your garden variety trolling is just virtually idenitcal to low-info low-iq dindu kankz posts.

Yummy bait

Nigger, peanut butter was made by mesoamericans way before you faggots.

You haven't ever been to africa have you leaf? Maybe you should just have a quick look at this beautiful shithole and open your fucking eyes.

What are you doing for your "race" ?

>anti-semitism in pic
You're a really bad troll

>first world country
Built from stolen wealth from blacks

>computer
Made by China

>Electricity
Made my Tesla

You're a terrible troll

I've been to Africa dumbass! It's a shithole dumbfuck

t. Juan

Spreading my genes

all it means black mountain

i can't blame them for naming it that because the mountains do look black

how can you take credit for everything that is Mediterranean and not know who Homer is?

>Spreading my genes

Only ? Like animals ?

Also, don't fucking send me an email complaining about the fucking costs on this job, you moody black bitch! We have been jumping through firey hoops to get this done for your company, and the delays and frustration comes at great cost. It's fucking dirty nigger-sheeboon cunts like you that make it hard for anyone to do business. You shouldn't even be in the this job if you don't have any idea how to do it. I suspect you only got the fucking job because you are black. This is a business, that has real costs, that get carried on to the customer when they are incurred at your request. You need to pay the fucking bill. I am not a convenience store clerk, and we are not arguing about why you can't buy cigarettes with your EBT card. Nigger! You can just die.

>cereal was a blaq invention!
no
Also Egpytians were mediterranian, not black

Did you ever think that maybe the scientists are right and your ignorant ass is wrong? Maybe all the great civilizations were created and maintained by caucasoid people?

Have you?

Listen here faggot, I am a Southern European and I am not a nigger.

>female genital mutilation

Male genital mutilation is much worse.

Ok but if you read the article it says that mediterreanians are black

Like Homer Simpson?

Whites are so cucked they think making money and being all white is more important than gene spreading

Mediterreanans are black tho read my article

>Canada
>Afrocentrist

post link then

Fuck off i hope you have cancer you dumbass freak you snowchimp ape

Nope because that's bullshit say hello to David Duke for me dumbass Amerikkkan

>wanting to be a snowchimp
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>t. Juan
That all you can come up with?
Looks like you're just another dumb nigger trying to justify being dumb.

I hope you know that you only hurt your own race by doing dumb shit.

>Persians were black
The nose says otherwise friendo

You're the dumbass here

Watch 300

Italians and Spaniards are swarthy skinned because they got nationally fucked by the Arab invasions

>I just wanted to tell you the truth
Adding #truth or #fact to your ridiculous claims does not make them true nor fact.

And Arabs had Black soldiers.

>using a movie as a basis for racial determination

well i am not a
>dark-skinned Sicilian

Niggers are literally subhuman

i can't believe this level of retard can even exist.

also pic unrelated

Wow... my whole life I thought I was white with southern European ancestry but now, thanks to your post, I realize the truth of my superior black heritage which has been denied to me.

Most importantly, Now I can unapologetically use the word NIGGER!

MAN DESE CRACKAS BEEN HOLDIN DA BLACK MAN DOWN MYS WHOLE LIFE CUZ DEY DON LIKE IT WHEN I TRY TO GET AHEAD!!!

It's true tho

Ok you're trolling

Montenegro is even farther south

>painting made by blacks
k

You're subhuman like all snowchimps.

Wait you dont know of the /pol symbol....well then....

No you can't say the N word because you still have white privilege.

Kek. Peanut butter was invented by a Canadian. How do you not know this? Or are niggers that stupid?

Moonman is disgusting.

Where do you get these statistics or are these your estimations which I would like to cordially inform you are unverifiable

I'm not trolling, I'm calling you out on your bullshit. This is a bait thread and I regret wasting my time by responded but pic related.

I will say nigger whenever I wish nigger

>Discovered great civilizations in southern Europe

You mean the Roman Empire? We didn't "discover" them you retard, we never forgot them in the first place.

>DO NOT RESPOND TO CANUCKS
HIDE ALL LEAF THREADS
HIDE ALL LEAF THREADS
HIDE ALL LEAF THREADS
HIDE ALL LEAF THREADS
HIDE ALL LEAF THREADS

Very true. The argument that western involvment is the reason Africa is a shithole doesn't extend very far. They've had the longest to get their shit together and have not. No successful empires, no great societies or monuments. No notable inventions (yes I know theres some, key word being some and even then most of the time its origin is whites) to speak of. Yet the societies that generate the technology and way of life to enrich the planet are looked down on. Amazing. You have to take credit for everything everyone else has done because you have nothing notable to show for your people or your advancements and that must suck. You weren't kangz, your ancestors were very likely involved with the slave labor as depicted in heiroglyphs.

He is right you know

Also we all know you are a troll. There is no one on this planet that makes the claims you do and links those bullshit sources,

You're stupid

>Psedo science

>Montenegro is even farther south

please stop

>built from stolen wealth from blacks
because literally everything was made out of cotton that was "stolen" from the blacks we bought from your afrikangz
>computer
>made by china
forgetting that 1/8 of the designers were chinese, china can take credit for it. just like how about 1/1000 of america was built by blacks, they still think they can take credit for it
>electricity
>made
right, tesla was a gypsy african who made electricity by using the power of melanin to shoot evil whitey invaders and when jefferson came along and harnessed that electricity tesla became a slave that was killed at 6 years old.

Spaniards and Sicilians are swarthy because of the Moorish invasion of those areas. The Moors are the current people living in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya. aka they weren't Black.

LEAF

Too long; Didn't read

> Because it's a shitty place and the wages are like a penny an hour.
really sticking it to the man there huh.

I will say snowchimp

you are torlling

Look up dark ages ignorant dumbass

we all know you're trolling you know blacks are superior.

I thought it was an island of am I thinking of Atlis from arma 3?

Leaf, plz.

This guy is a troll.

>because literally everything was made out of cotton that was "stolen" from the blacks we bought from your afrikangz
yeaaahhhh sure america totally didn't benefit form all the gold during the gold standard

>forgetting that 1/8 of the designers were chinese, china can take credit for it. just like how about 1/1000 of america was built by blacks, they still think they can take credit for it
100% of america was built by blacks or irish immigrants who according to white supremecists have black ancestry. Madison Grant even said that.

>right, tesla was a gypsy african who made electricity by using the power of melanin to shoot evil whitey invaders and when jefferson came along and harnessed that electricity tesla became a slave that was killed at 6 years old.
suuuuree

Hey! Thats our word you bigot!

Only we can use it. Unless you can definitively prove to me you are a member of the superior black race (i.e. sub saharan african, italian, greek, balkan, persian, north african, and possibly others.) then you are a racist!

A FUCKING LEAF

Libya is black Gaddafi was a black king

suuuree

Swedes are all trolls.

Too many blacks obviously.