Ask a Black Irish Republican whos family has lived here for 3 generations anything

Ask a Black Irish Republican whos family has lived here for 3 generations anything

Did you lie out in the sun too long or what?

Fuck off, nigger

Wuz you leprechauns n' shieet?

Whats it like being a potato nigger and also a regular nigger?

Post picture

No
My grandfather and father fought against the British so ireland could be free.
Good.

>Black
>From Ireland
I'm assuming you must be a tough motherfucker, right?

>Black Irish
Wtf is that?

Your picture is of an African and a clover, not a shamrock. You're a fucking moron.

>a literal potatonigger
How do people treat blacks there?

Not really I live in a pretty welcoming neighborhood so long as you are catholic.
Its kinda self explanatory.
Said the American.

Depends on where you go. In some parts of Belfast it can be a bit intense at times.

Where abouts do you live?
Ever had any abuse?

>Black
>Irish

West Belfast.
I grew up in Dublin for the most part and didn't really encounter anything its only when we moved to NI because of my dads work people started to act funny with me. especially in rural communities. some guy threw a banana at me at a buss stop once. at my dad has been jumped a couple of times.

You haven't. You have to go back.

I thought black Irish was a term for indigenous Irish people with black hair, like pic related.

And you and your family still live there? Why, is your dad's work that important

Its not but like I said my family have lived here for 3 generations and its home. its kind of just part of life. my grandfather was even in the ira for a time so he was always respected.

>west Belfast
>IRA

>my grandfather was even in the ira for a time
Do you have any interesting stories about that?

No, it's a term for the Irish slaves in the Caribbean, most of them on Montserrat got wiped out by a volcanic eruption.

Niggers in Ireland seem to think they have some sort of divine right to live there and fight and attack the superiors.

It's like nigger muslims, worse combination of nigger you could create, zeal from religious fiction and a misguided mission and allegiance to people that despise you.

lol, I always knew the IRA were Marxist filth, thank you for helping destroy the Republic for us, keep on breeding them out and finish what Cromwell started.

Good boy.

three Generations and still black

so your Family members are only dating other blacks?

What...HOW? How is that even possible? A Black Irish?

But that would make a delicious coffee...mhmm

Like I said, helping Cromwell, not Ireland.

Idiots hahahahahahahaha

Nah nothing really noteworthy he also died before I was born so I never got to talk to him myself either, but my grandmother has some cool photos somewhere of him in full parade dress. My dad used to tell me how he used to help smuggle stuff in on ships across the Atlantic.
Stay mad.
Nah I'm mixed. But everyone just calls me black. My mother is a White Catholic.
Yeah my family came here from New York for some retarded reason.

Black Irish, hell you I'd love to drink some 40s of Guinness with you.

>from NY
Come home, red monkey. Come beat your people back into line.

Actually made me kek