FUCKIN' NIGGGERRRSSSSSS

>FUCKIN' NIGGGERRRSSSSSS

Omg raimi that was too far!

>nutted but she's still sucking

>reddit

I don't recall that line, was it in the director's cut?

>Peter
What did he say?

>Your father was a nigger, sir.
You don't remember?

*turns to face the camera*

With great power comes great responsibility

>"This train will never escape Auschwitz!"
Jesus Raimi, that was too much

>"Peter, I've just shit in my pants, a real Boston Steamer. The smell alone is going to make me puke."
These were the last words he heard Uncle Ben say.

Kek my sides

>I know this Doctor Oc guy you're trying to take down is Jewish, and that's wonderful. But before I go I need to tell you - around blacks, never relax.

Remember when memes were creative?

Hey beter.

They were also shit

Legit kek'd

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

Not as shit as this

P

A

R

T

Y

R

O

C

K

E

R

S

>it's you who's out Gobi
>or should I say Gobstein? That's right, I know all about you you filthy fucking animal if you think the Holocaust was bad wait until you see this.

How did Raimi get away with this? Were the 2000's really that different?

Tru

It's so hard to be funny for some people

like advice dog?

>With white power comes great responsibility.
He took it too far in the Director's Cut

What the fuck I made this thread as a shitty joke because of how stupidly simple of a raimi post it was. Did you all actually find "fuckin niggersss" funny.

>Peter, there's nothing better than being tolerant and accepting those around you regardless of their differences. No matter what kind of power you have, if you don't have kindness and respect for strangers in your heart, it's worthless. Recognize their differences, but treat them the same as you'd treat me or your dear old Aunt May. You'd do best to remember that, son. I love you.

>being this big of a faggot

KEK

What's exactly did you expect? A ton of replies agreeing and remembering how awful the original was?

>Nippon Strong, Nippon Strong
>Imperial Japan did nothing wrong!
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing!
>Experiment on GIs?
>Allied lies!
>Look out!
>The Red Sun rises again!

Raimi is such a weeb.

*dabs at you*

>He was white, Peter..
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you...

No I expected people to see it as a dumb overly simplified raimi post and get called retarded but people saw it as a normal raimi post.

*man in the train after peter stops it and falls unconscious*
>He-he's just a kike.

Was that the moment Raimi lost control?

OP you forgot to turn off your webcam man

Oh, so you expected a ton of replies agreeing and remembering how awful the original was

>his nose is no bigger than my rabbi's

*Record scratch*

fuck

Hahaha

Was struggling to think if the next line, that's perfect

No

took me a while but kek'd also

thanks for ruining it faggot

I liked the cartoon better.

kek

let me tell you about the jews

Unironically came here to post this
You underaged retards need to fuck off

These actually used to be funny when people made them plausible for the time

haha good one user

I'm sure there's a subreddit out there that caters to your enlightened taste, faggot.

I come into these threads just to see this post

HE SAID "PETER", ARE YOU DEAF?

that's twitter not reddit.

reposting the classic
>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'poring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.

oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

where the fuck is man of spiders