This girl shot his 21 yo boyfriend twice in the back using his daddy's gun (he's a policeman) a few days ago

This girl shot his 21 yo boyfriend twice in the back using his daddy's gun (he's a policeman) a few days ago

Now the defendants are pushing the theory that she reacted defensively to a violent relationship, and should not go to jail because she is female

How would she end up if this happened in your country?

>girl shot his boyfriend

it's his fault for being a soyboy

In practice our courts usually throw the book at people for this kind of shit even if they actually have a legitimate case that they were being abused, at most they get a slightly reduced sentence

No, you're lying, everybody is against her, even the media, her parents and her defendants are pushing for that shit but it failed, also her father is into shady corrupt shit, he should be investigated for that and for trying to cover up her daughter's crime, because he knew right away that she killed the kid

I don't really care about any of them I just hate her and her family, they are the classic pieces of shit who have money because they are doing illegal stuff, like most middle high class argies, also because her parents tried to make the kid seem like the bad guy

Why when a man kills a woman it's 'femicide' and the case milked by the media but when a woman kills a man isn't 'masculinicide' and nobody gives a shit.

Is this sexism?
I feel discriminated just for having a big, fat, massive black cock.

everybody knows cute girls can't be criminals. if they do something bad, it was just a mental health issue and they shouldnt go to jail.

Maybe the sentence would be more reduced than the case boyfriend kills girlfriend.

>this is cute in argenshitna

this
op is a faggot

Bitch was gonna be dumped by her bull so she murdered him.

He probably had a big cock.

That's crazy. Argentinians must have some strange ideas about men desu, if you're allowed to just shoot them if you're a girl.

That's such bullshit, but it's the new term coined by the media and leftists, "femicide" does exist but it's when a woman is killed for being a woman, and it only happens in the middle east and african countries, maybe they think that "Homicide" refers to "hombre" they are that fucking stupid

I really really hate women

I wish i was a corrupt judge i'd just make her fuck me and then she could go free

>This girl shot his 21 yo boyfriend twice in the back
>his
>Now the defendants are pushing the theory that she reacted defensively to a violent relationship
>she
Which is it?

argentina seems like they have more rabid feminists than sweden

nobody is allowed to shot anyone, this is not LOS

>shot
Yeah nah she's off to prison

implying you wouldnt

Anime never ever

> shot in the back
> self defense

acab

I hope she gets gangbanged by villeros in prison and becomes a mindbroken cumdump with the sole purpose of pleasing Amerindian bulls.

Thinking about it makes me hard.

She will go to prison for women, though.

she'll go to a special prison because her father is a cop

Her father should send her to a normal prison and assign her several young and sexually potent male inmates (preferably from Perú and Bolivia), and beg her new bulls to impregnate her up with healthy and strong mestizo children. It's the only way to pay for all the damage she's done to society.

my dad's a bolivian citizen he should do it, his wife rn is a bitch and he's depressed

AAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJ NOOOOOOOOOO GOBLINOOO

Please, destroy the few recessives left in this beloved Amerindian land.

Shut up animal. Amerindian MEN are talking.

how do you know my name you monke

With just looking at her face you know the girl is crazy, but the father shoot

They have this super machisimo culture. If a girl can hurt you, you're not ''man enough'' so they think he deserved it.

this is why mgumbo get youre girls

>his
oh no no no

I can get that if you lose to a girl in a fistfight you might have to rethink some things.

But shot in the back? Come one Argentina what the fuck.

Id still burry penis

this is the most retarded comment I've seen lately...

Spanish doesn't distinguish between 'him' and 'her'. It uses the same pronoun 'su' for both - and for 'your' as well.

In many ways, Spanish is a very stupid language.

>tfw this isn't even a joke any more

murder is murder

i'd bury my face in that, god damn now i need to fap

that is an absolute fucking lie

>How would she end up if this happened in your country?
She'd be given an award for being a brave survivor of domestic violence.

I wish I was joking.

>How would she end up if this happened in your country?

It would never happen. Britain is 1st world unlike poorgintina.

This girl when she was 16 (helped by her bf) stabbed her mother 40 times and killed her, then first tried to force her brother (11 yo) to drink poison, then tried to drown him in the bath, and finally stabbed him 57 times and killed him, also planned to wait for her father to kill also him but the bf convinced her to run away

condemned to 8 years
released after 6
Life of a common man has no value here

>40 times THEN killed her
wot

yeah, but the life of a prisoner in Russia is worth even less than nothing. 6 years in a Russian prison is probably equivalent to 30 years in a European prison in terms of suffering.

it's also coherent with a plain life in russia, so no matter

It is in fact the stupidest European language. And I am sick of hearing it.

In less than 10 years it will probably be legal for women to castrate men on the street so I'd say probably wouldn't be an issue here.

id expect nothing less from my country honestly

It can be beautiful in the right hands, but it's pretty rare.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, but again I can't expect much from some inbred island nigger

he put the spikes in the wrong side

"Femicide" is a buzzword that Argentinian sjws and feminists succesfully instaled in the mind of normies, in any other 1st world country is just called hate crime.

>everybody is against her, even the media
Nigga wtf. Today Telefe was pushing in a cringe as fuck way that the guy beated her before the incident and that she killed him in self defense while at the same time showing the genre violence telephone number at the screen

I would her

And nice culo too

bueno loco pero yo no miro telefe, salvo los simpsons es un canal de mierda y con un noticiero de mierda, aparte son K

Cualquier otro noticiero decente te dice que la piba era una loca y tiene que ir en cana

frau (male)

>one girls kills her boyfriend
>hurr durr, you see! this means gender violence goes both ways

jesus christ guys, how the hell can you be so moronic. Argentina has one femicide every 18 hours, and just because a few girls happened to kill men too, it doesnt mean a movement lacks solid claims.

The prior term to 'femicidio' was 'homicidio agravado por el vínculo' if you cant see the ideological implications of the termchange then you are retarded. It is no different from labeling the last dictatorship as a dictatorship or as 'National Reorganization Process'.

Also you hate women because you are a virgin. Learn how to form meaningful relationships with people and all your hatred will go away.

Her case has been around for ages, they dont even give 1/100 of that to every femicide.
You all really need to learn how to argue, you can't derive a generalization from a few cases, even less so when the data opossing your view is so overwhelmingly bigger.

> Cualquier otro noticiero decente
O sea ninguno

>usually

>when you don't know if bait or retarded

retarded, he probably is an actual feminist and I bet my ass that he has a portrait of CFK in every room of his house.

A murder is a murder and that's it. If you intentionally murder someone then life sentence and case closed.

If you're being abused or harassed then you should be protected by the state, and your abuser jailed. It goes both ways.

Femicide as a concept does nothing but going against the whole gender equality movement, which I agree with.

ma fuerte que cachetazo 'e transformer
que boludo el pibe

>ad hominen instead of counter arguing
>implying that i belong to a petit-bourgeois movement such as feminism
>implying i sympathize with Kirchnerism

you are as simple-minded as they come bro.

>A murder is a murder and that's it. If you intentionally murder someone then life sentence and case closed.

yeah why not go back to middle age and crucify burglars since we are there as well.

>If you're being abused or harassed then you should be protected by the state, and your abuser jailed. It goes both ways.

'El estado es responsable' is one of ni una menos main consigns, even though i agree most feminist fail to properly grasp it.

>Femicide as a concept does nothing but going against the whole gender equality movement, which I agree with.

it does not, it highlights a contextual type of violence.

Power relationships are a bit more complex than 'A does something bad to B', I suggest reading Focault on this issue.

This just hurts to see, you actually take all that crap seriously and unironically are arguing and exposing argumentative fallacies.
>you are as simple-minded as they come bro.
self absorbed pseudo intellectual edgelord, just leave Sup Forums before you commit suicide, nobody here will actually debate with you or change their mindset, just because of you.

The photobook or whatever was cringeworthy.

no simpatizas con el kirchnerismo pero estoy segurisimo de que sos un zurdo de mierda, para decir las boludeces que decis tenes que ser asi de pelotudo

Hablas como un negro cabeza, como un negro de mierda peronista

de que hablas mogolico, te dije que sos un pelotudo nada mas

los muchachos peronistasss
todos unidos triunfaremosss
y como siempre daremos
un grito de corazóooooon
viva Perón viva Perón!

>still no counter arguments

gee, i never browse this shit forum but it aches me to see how someone can spit out all this reactionary bourgeois ideology.

We need to step our class game up bros.

Su is the same as Finnish sä.
"sä et voi sanoo noin"
"you (gender neutral) can't say things like that"

WTF just why would you give someone an award for barbaric murder

Jailed.