Clinton leading in key state of Pennsylvania by 11 points

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton holds a significant lead over Donald Trump in Pennsylvania.

That’s one of the findings of today’s Franklin and Marshall poll. F&M found Clinton received the support of 49% of likely voters. Trump, on the other hand, got just 38%.

When the question was posed to registered voters, Clinton’s lead stood at 48% to 35%.

Convention Bounce

Overall, Pennsylvanians were more impressed by the Democratic convention.

Those that watched each convention were asked if it made them more or less likely to vote for the party’s candidate. Democratic convention watchers were 62% more likely (36% much, 26% somewhat) while 35% were less likely (28% much, 7% somewhat).

As for the RNC, viewers were 53% less likely (44% much, 9% somewhat) to support Trump. Only 40% were more likely (19% much, 21% somewhat).

Favorables

Each candidates numbers were underwater, yet Clinton performed better on the favorable/unfavorable scale.

Hillary recorded a 47% favorable score (27% strongly, 20% somewhat) against a 49% unfavorable rating (42% strongly, 7% somewhat).

Donald’s numbers were considerably worse. His favorable rating was just 33% (20% strongly, 13% somewhat) and his unfavorable score at 62% (57% strongly, 5% somewhat).

politicspa.com/fm-poll-hillary-49-trump-38/77532/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/swing-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice (((source)))

I wish Sup Forums would have a better sense of knowing when a meme is dead.

If anyone actually thought DT had a chance, they just got fucking trolled.

Anyone feel like calling pawn stars and asking if they have battle toads in stock?

>I'm incapable of identifying the original source of polling data based on an article on the internet
Are you retarded?

UPDATE: Correction
Clinton now leads by 17 pts in Penn.

No, I prefer to keep saying Hillary is losing otherwise you shills wouldn't be trying so hard to derail Trumps campaign.

..I just have basically zero respect for anyone voting for either one of them.

You're both all a bunch of flaming faggots.

BUUUULLLLL SHIIIIT

I'm in PA
No one likes her
Everyone wants Trump
Sure there's a few niggers and odd libtards
but that VAST MAJORITY of PA is still angry about NAFTA and hate Clinton

PA will be red or dead

SHILLARY THREAD, FUCK OFF CTR CUNT

You tards have been saying this all along and I've been telling you that the people in your bubble do not represent all of Pennsylvania. You are lying to yourself.

They why you vote for Bubba 2x, PA?

>My Bubble
I travel all over the state for work chief.
Get out of Filthadelphia once in a while.
It's a big state
and unlike Illinois or New York more people live outside the largest city than in it.

Bubba didn't push through NAFTA and kill our state.

>Georgia and Tennessee going blue
Can you imagine seeing that in this day and age?

NAFTA was signed into law on December 8, 1993. I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton was the president back then.

The South didn't completely and irrevocably flip red until 2000.

>I travel all over the state for work chief.
Congratulations! It still doesn't give you any extra insight into the Presidential election. There's a reason why PA has gone blue in every Presidential election in the last 24 years.

She's leading in EVERY key swing state.

politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

Enjoy you fucking racist faggots!

>>Missing the point this hard

Yes. A CLINTON signed NAFTA
NAFTA killed PA
PA hates NAFTA
PA hates CLINTONS

>Speaking with people all over the state doesn't add perspective

You're the kind of stupid that still stinks no matter how much febreeze you you spray on it

Electoral landslide incoming.

I predict that Hillary will win by a larger margin than Obama in 2012, but by a little less than Obama in 2008. Indiana may be the difference in terms of Obama 2008 vs. Clinton 2016.

That was due to Perrot tho

You're absolutely right! It doesn't add shit. Try again.

>you will never lick her foot as you jerk off

Just Libya my shit up.

Ok I give it the 92 election was before NAFTA but that doesn't account for PA voting Democrat in 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012...

I live in (rural) PA. During elections I'm accustomed to seeing a pretty even mix of campaign signs, Democrats vs. Republican. Hasn't been the case so far this year. I've seen literally 1 Clinton sign, and it isn't even one of hers. It's from some carpenter's union.

Not saying this necessarily means anything, but it is noticeable; which is why some of us are scratching our heads when we see these polling numbers. They don't reflect our observances relative to other election years. If the support for her is here, it isn't visible.

>Overall, Pennsylvanians were more impressed by the Democratic convention.

They must not of watched much of it

HIDE SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLPOSTERS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLPOSTERS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO CTR

Most people don't put up signs or advertise their politics.

>Relative to other years.

Here's what I remember of past elections:

>2004
Almost 50/50 mix of Bush and Kerry signs
>2008
Lots of Obama and Ron Paul signs, essentially zero McCain ones
>2012
Lots of Obama signs, an occasional Romney one

This just in, a new bullshit poll.
123% chance of op being a faggot
margin of error 0%

I'd just like to say that I have two relatives in Pennsylvania, both female, both Bernie supporters that have decided not to vote at all.
I'm in Florida, another "swing state" as they like to call it. From my travels around the state and at home it is overwhelmingly Trump.

UPDATE:
Clinton now leads by 24 pts in Penn. 14 pts in Ohio.