Leonardo DiCaprio

Stop pretending that leo isnt the greatest sctor that ever lived, stop pretending you do "muh anti-normie" meme enough to think leo is trash and only screams and gets mad, he is the sctor of our generation and anyone who thinks otherwise is a wanna troll contrarian. Say something nice about leo and all his movies

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/leonardo-dicaprio-best-actor-oscar-marlon-brand-wolf-of-wall-street-red-granite-najib-razak-riza-a7797016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's a sctor?

yeah he's a good sctor but a bad actor

I have never witnessed anybody claiming he is a good actor

>leo is trash and only screams and gets mad
no, i think leo is trash because he only screams and whines. his anger is never intimidating, it's always a spoiled child not getting what he wants. that's why the only role i've ever like him as is calvin candy, because there he is playing a spoiled child that doesn't get what he wants, and he was perfectly suited for it.

I liked his performance in The Great Wall, mediocre movie overall, but he did a good job at being the white male that saves the day and gets the token hot chinese woman.

I used to hate Leo and not understand the fuss about him and i used to think all the hype was cuz hes goodlooking. Then I watched The Departed. I suggest you do the same, Leo is transcendant in that role.

phoneposter

Agreed my fav roles of his and right up there with my absolute fav movies

Came here to post this

Op here: Leo is the best actor who's ever lived shame he has to live near you miserable pleb fucks you don't deserve leo, no one derserves mah boy leo :(

The Aviator is top of the kino Leo food chain

he's pretty average.

He's alright but I've never found him charismatic in the same way that Clooney and Pitt are.

He doesn't even have an Oscar.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/leonardo-dicaprio-best-actor-oscar-marlon-brand-wolf-of-wall-street-red-granite-najib-razak-riza-a7797016.html
>hes fucked, Nick Cage status soon

>Clooney
O Brother is literally the only good film he's in

Go to bed Leonardo.

He's good at selecting films that's for sure.

They took that too.

I thought you said man boy leo.