Mm/dd/yyyy

>mm/dd/yyyy

09/05/1864

>dd/mm/yyyy

is it just muttland using this format?

Whats wrong with this format. I've always used it

do you tell time using MM:HH:SS as well?

No because time and date are two different things. mmddyy jusg sounds nicer to me

But it's completely out of order. At least use fucking dd/mm/yyyy. Even that is inferior to yyyy/mm/dd though.

YYYY/MM/DD is the superior method

Fucking this. In every situation where you would include the year, it's gonna be the most important number.

If your filing you probably only have stacks of papers from this year so you put that at the end, and mm/dd is how everyone tells date

>YYYY:MM:DD-HH:MM:SS

>dd/yyyy/mm

M/d/y makes most sense. Month matters because if day is first, it could be any day of the week so its not useful. With month it gives you a good launching point.

>Ah yes, your appointment is on 2018 January 29th

>not using YYYYMMDD
Soyboys detected.

It's ascending order of how many the number is out of. 12 months, 30/31 days, a fuckton of years. Out of context a month by itself, which will be read first, is a lot more useful to know than a day by itself

>set up bios date for my pc
>it's in mm/dd/yyyy format
>day ruined
if only Khrushchev pressed the button when he had opportunity...

dd/mm/yyyyyy

It only works with your language, though and it doesn’t make sense to type it that way even then.

Global boker face tier post

My thoughts exactly. The month is the most important. The year is last because it's like a period at the end of the sentence. Day is filler, that's why it's in the middle.

It's the way god intended it to be

read

not on daily usage, it's more relevant to specify day first, then month for degenerate, then year for neets

>yanks will defend this
LMFAO

>mm/dd/yyyy

>mm/dd/yyy

>mm/dd/yyyy

How do I sort pictures that are in mm/dd/yyyy format?
This way pictures that were taken at the same month but different months stack together but I would like them to sort chronologically.
How can I do that without changing the names?

>tfw yyyy/mm/dd

Look at this faggot