Daily reminder people are currently defending a heavy drug addicted actress who was found with coke, crack, opioids...

Daily reminder people are currently defending a heavy drug addicted actress who was found with coke, crack, opioids, ecstasy, meth, black tar heroin, whippits, lemon quaaludes, and steroids in her system in the autopsy report.

>thanks Disney

STAR WARS IS COOL NOW AND CARRIE FISHER IS BADASS FUCK OFF SHAMING SHITLORD

Drugs are cool fuck off

What do you even mean 'defending?' Is the implication she's not to be mourned by fans bc she was a drug addict? Grow up.

People drink, people do drugs, some really let it get the better of them. It's an affliction, not something indicative of a totally abhorrent character. You've likely never experienced this in yourself or with anyone close. You'll see it's much different then.

shes burning in hell right now

>infinite punishment for a finite crime

Millenials and Gen X see no moral problem with getting shitfaced drunk or getting addicted to benzos/opiates.

she was cute in the 70s

>Grow up.

In Hell

She had bipolar disorder badly. Be nice faggets

>It's an affliction, not something indicative of a totally abhorrent character.

nope

As someone who has seen cocaine, meth and heroin use fuck up several people I know, it is definitely the sign of an abhorrent personality.

If hell exists then God is malevolent and unjust.

This woman wrote several books and was a professional script doctor

These tweets could only be a cry for help

>GeekyGamersUnite

Why do I feel that this group is populated almost entirely by GamerGurlz and 20 year old hipsters showing off the Earthbound they bought off ebay using a week's worth of their salary?

>Daily reminder people are currently defending a heavy drug addicted actress who was found with coke, crack, opioids, ecstasy, meth, black tar heroin, whippits, lemon quaaludes, and steroids in her system in the autopsy report.

She didn't have half that shit in her system you fucktard

did she steal this twitter shitposting format from cher, or was she doing it first?

Some people are shitty people, drugs or no drugs, but great people can fall victim too. My good friend, a nurse, went off the deep end for 2 years shooting up and ruining her life and has since, over the past few years, got clean, got her masters, started a family, volunteers to help other addicts, etc. Along with an OD or two as well, a number of other friends have also made similar such recoveries.

Drugs are a part of life for better and worse.

>what are jokes

Carrie Fisher seems like she would have been hella fun at parties.

this, I'm sure her daughter would love to still have her around, and she lost out on roles and stuff, but man, she probably had a fucking lot of fun

She was an easy fuck under the right circumstances. Probably always been.

>God is malevolent and unjust.
So?