ITT actors that you'd like to meet

ITT actors that you'd like to meet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azOWjmfUqVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related

>actors that you'd like to drown

What exactly would you gain by meeting them? Special incite into the business? Social media brownie points?

Its better to direct them as a director or own them as a casting agent, meeting them is meaningless. They are just mannequins otherwise.

Christopher Lee.
Robin Williams
Sean Bean
Orson Welles

>Ed Harris punched James Cameron in the face after he kept filming while he was nearly drowning

What exactly would you say to them? Not even that they'd necessarily be aloof and uninterested, but you'd most likely come from a very different lifestyle and social background and would have next to nothing in common.
plus this. Directors and writers and people who have worked on big projects even just as crew members may have something interesting to say but actors are literally just good at doing what they're told.

And Cameron nearly drowned numerous times himself, Ed Harris is a faggot

Arnold, because you know that motherfucker has good stories
Michael Biehn
Tom Hanks, seems like type of guy that has interesting conversations
Helen Mirren

I'm sure Walton Goggins is a great bro

>Michael Biehn
He befriended the guy who developed Blood Dragon (videogame) to levels of bromance.

When I was active duty I met the guy that plays Rico in Starships Troopers. My friend was obsessed with the movie so we went to the convention and met him. He was super ecstatic when I told him we were military. He gave my friend some free stuff I think, it was awhile ago tho so I could be misremembering that part. He was really cool tho, he got really excited to talk about the movie and was just the friendliest guy. I also wound up standing right next to Michael Beihne for like 15 minutes while talking to him but didn't get a chance to talk with him. He looked amazing for his age too, not a day older than he did in the movie. Guy has god tier genes.

He grew up in Nebraska, same as me. Sucks that he never reached leading man status, but damn...looking back on his career it's pretty crazy the amount of good shit he was in. He worked with Cameron, Tarantino, Arnie, Paxton, Connery, Kilmer, etc. etc. I mean, he's Kyle fucking Reese. I bet he has a lot of killer stories.

Turns out hes actually a nigger in disguise...

Is an Amber a actor?

wtf I hate The Truman Show now

and beat in a fight

Biehn did a few ride-alongs with my father who was a NYC cop a long time ago, getting background for some role I can't think of now. Said he was pretty based.

Whatever you do don't ask Ed what violence is:
youtube.com/watch?v=azOWjmfUqVw