Do you fear death, Sup Forums?

Do you fear death, Sup Forums?

no, i fear life

Of course I do. I also fear getting older.

do you like calamari?

You're a big guy

what if we never get to stop existing no matter how much we want to?

No but I fucking hate spiders man

Your punishment must be more severe.

>he doesn't have a spiderbro

I love snakes and tarantulas and sharks and alligators and centipedes and I love to handle them, but I'm fucking terrified of cockroaches. Why?

Yes, absolutely.

Michael?

Yes but I fear my parents' more

who is michael?

Hello there

No. death is a natural part of life. I do fear the possibility of losing my mind do to Alzheimer's or other mental illness.

Alzheimer's is natural

my biggest fear is not being at the house tonight

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH
DO YOU?

literally everything that exists is natural. "muh natural" fags are retarded

No I fear intimacy

P-P-P-

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTTTTT

Honestly, I fear happiness, I know it's temporary and by this point I've become so jaded that I resent anyone who is happier than me.

So no, not really.

Hahahahhahahaha nigga get yo head out of yo ass

I fear tight clothing and public places

>this is the closest thing to cthulhu we have in a mainstream movie and he was wasted in a fucking pirate movie sequel

Not fair

*squeakquel

I wish they had explained his role more.

Was the Flying Dutchman just his ship that was cursed with him so he could fairy souls or did Calypso make it?

Based on the ships design he clearly began his role within the same century, begging the question as to who was leading souls prior.

Was the ocean disfigurement meant solely to punish the crew of the ship for not doing their job?

Why did Bootstrap bill become part of the ship so quickly? Was it simply because he lost the dice role?

What was the benefit of imprisoning Calypso, was it basically just nicer weather or was she actively destroying ships and shit for fun which made being a pirate suck even more ass?