/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Why Is Bill So Degenerate Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE
mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar
mediafire.com/download/52jcjol49avvdz3/The_Gulen_Movement.pdf
opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00578997&cycle=2016
mediafire.com/download/qzy34nf8np6u77u/Haiti_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sP1rXKaHF3s&feature=youtu.be
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/04/daily-caller-bill-clinton-got-millions-worlds-biggest-sharia-law-education-firm/
youtube.com/watch?v=sP1rXKaHF3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

YES THERE WILL BE UPDATES TODAY, SLIGHTLY BUSY AT THE MOMENT

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

ATTENTION: We need more pro-Trump images and more social media activity!

Supporting Trump is a obvious choice to all of us who already support him, but we need to make the case to non-supporters and convince them to vote for him.

This is a productive thing to be helping with and the BEST way to BTFO hillary shills.

The 'nevertrump' movement didn't work precisely because it didn't offer an alternative

/cfg/ is making brilliant images pointing out how shit Hillary clinton is, but we MUST also make the case to normies FOR Trump.

-His best policies and the positive effects they will have,
-His good character aspects,
-Nice things he;s done in the past for people in need.
-Show that he CARES about people like them.
-How he cares for his family,
-How he's been very successful etc.
-How he cares for America and all American people

For this reason I propose that we start a new TRUMP MEME THREAD where we discuss memes we're working on, share information, tips etc.

What can you do?

Reply to this post, show your support for the idea. Suggest a name for the meme thread, make images, get involved by making a social media account.

bump

Nice thumbnail faggot

Shawn Lucas, DNC investigator lawayer, found dead

also rumors of an AP journalist dead who was investigating clintons

youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE

Thank you for the thread.
Good day everyone.

Do not respond to concern trolls or derail trolls.

Do not go to any other platform to communicate (Discord, Email, IRC, etc.)

Do not believe in torrent/mega posters - mega has long been compromised.

Welcome back cfg.

TRUMP MEME FACTORY NOW OPEN
>TRUMP MEME FACTORY NOW OPEN

:)

I thought we built the mindmaps already?

Good.
Now stop advertising in /cfg/ and /cfg/ meme div.

These OP posts are relatively old.
Some of the tasks have been already done.

Spread Shawn along with Seth on social media.
It sticks really good, we have got good traction with this topic.

MagyarBro's PDFs.
See pic related for content.

mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar

The Gulen Movement PDF can be downloaded here:
mediafire.com/download/52jcjol49avvdz3/The_Gulen_Movement.pdf

The Anna L. was sold by ObamaClintonRockefeller buddy Logothetis to a Syrian buyer in 2014.

No, it wasn't a Syrian buyer, the reporters say later.

You'd think the actual buyer would be named and easy to locate since there's not a lot of legitimate people to sell ships to in Syria and such reports could be very damaging if they got outside of the shipping news.

There's no record or charge receipt in the usual places with the other ship sales. Found it eventually renamed the Amira Diana with Tuvalu as the home port. (The Caymans of the Pacifi.) Owned by El Amira shipping in Egypt.

The lead is cold here and was tangential to begin with. I still think digging from the side like this is worthwhile. If Soros and the Clintons are the royal family per se an up-and-coming duke like Logothetis is an easier hole for digging. The shipping media isn't skilled in disinfo and manipulation. Nobody reads the boat news except those in the industry.

Giys, I dug up some dirt on the Bonner group. Apparently they have been receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars from correct the record. Also correct the record donated 400k to the american bridge 21st century group, who then donated that money to guess who.....the Bonner group. Something shady is going on and we need to look into it. opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00578997&cycle=2016

glad to see this bread is up

Köszönjük.
Kérlek készíts screenshotokat a fontos információkról, és posztold őket ide.
Képek formájában egyszerűbb terjeszteni és tárolni az információt.
Esetleg ha képességeid engedik, készíts egy infografikát a témáról.

Van egy emberünk, aki kifejezetten a Bonner Group után nyomoz.
Talán ma felnéz ide.

bump

Just realized I fucking used the thumbnail of the image instead of the actual image. Fuck me.

Do you have any security tips for when I'm on mobile? I am mostly on my phone throughout the day.

bump

No problem, you will be wiser next time.

Sadly, I can not help regarding mobiles.
I am too "old school", and rarely use it to even browse the web.
I do not have any app related to social media other than Kikebook Messenger installed.

Ask it again later, someone must be much wiser than me regarding this topic.

All I can say is that you should not mention /cfg/ or anything directly related on your real social media accounts/messengers.

I am in knowledge of several cases where entire conversations were printed out from Kikebook when time came to police investigations/trials.

Alright, thanks anyway. I will keep using the Tor client, even though it isn't really secure, because there isn't any safer alternative.

bump

>sweden is considered dangerous because a wopping 5th of the population in that one town is slightly less leftwing than the rest of the country

this made me so fucking angry

i know, who ever made this is mental.

OK, so I have learned a bit more since last time I posted, here is what I've got, CTR gave money to Bonner group and American Bridge who then gave it all to a company called Automatic Data Processing, which we MUST look into, ADP then distributes the money to PACS like Hillary For America and the DNC. I will post 4 pics now with the data.

Press user has started writing material that could be sent off to the press.
The first case is Haiti, as it is the most normie-friendly.

You can download what he wrote here:
mediafire.com/download/qzy34nf8np6u77u/Haiti_1.pdf

Download it, critique it, send it out into the ether.

1/4

dats coooool

2/4

3/4

4/4 Btw these pics are in order of how they lead to each other, however I REALLY want you guys to go to the website and do some digging of your own. Who knows what we may find.

Bill Still did a report about our FBI user yesterday...been seeing a lot more interest in all this since. Good work Anons!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sP1rXKaHF3s&feature=youtu.be

posting random stuff because im on mobile

Az Open Secrets linken én is voltam tegnap.
A múltkori cétéer threadből jösz (ahol állítólag dox/raide történt)?

Hamarosan összeillesztem a posztjaidat és a képeidet PSben, majd posztolom az eredményt.

Thanks for compiling my data, az for the old ctr thread, I wasn't in it. I merely found this info on my own when googling things.

You are welcome.

corel photopaint is fucking gay

company owned by

>LE CUQUES
>E
>A
>F
>S

Ok boys, fresh material
Daily Caller: Bill Clinton Got Millions from World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/04/daily-caller-bill-clinton-got-millions-worlds-biggest-sharia-law-education-firm/

>Former President Bill Clinton collected $5.6 million in fees from GEMS Education, a Dubai-based company that teaches Sharia Law through its network of more than 100 schools in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.
>The company’s finances strictly adhere to “Sharia Finance,” which includes giving “zakat,” a religious tax of which one-eighth of the proceeds is dedicated to funding Islamic jihad.
>The company also contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation
>The Dubai firm has donated between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to the foundation website. GEMS was an official sponsor of the 2013 and 2014 Clinton Global Initiative. Its Indian-born CEO Sunny Varkey attended both years.

>And the Varkey Foundation, named after the CEO, contributed $250,000 to $500,000 to the foundation.
[Cfg anons, India connection]
>Sharia law on finance also includes money for “zakat,” a religious tax. “And if you read the law of zakat, one-eighth of that money goes to fund Jihad,” he says. “There are eight categories of zakat you must pay every year. And one of them is Jihad.”

Tldr
So WJC took money from an organization that directly funds/ teaches jihad.

Thank you for your contribution.

SERIOUSLY COREL, GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK

nice find, I'm already posting it around

lmao

The redpill overdose in this thread is huge. But what are we going to do with this? Report the illegal shit you are getting to the FBI and make easy to understand pictures for the normies. What is the use if we don't get this shit out of Sup Forums?

>What is the use if we don't get this shit out of Sup Forums?
lurk moar

lmao a little over the top senpai

Norway; Statoil's US lobbying started in 05 and consistent since. Doesn't look like any Norway lobby before 05.

Wilbur Ross (rescued and bought into Amalgamted) is in Navigator Holdings for 350 million, #1 hold. Navigator transports liquid natural gas by sea so could be part of the plan to have Norway supply Europe.

Also from Noway lobby: Nordic Ammunition, Kongsberg Def penguin missile, Axnes Aviation. High density devices.

John Podesta;

Podesta Group. Chairman of HRC 2016, Center for American Progress, Chief of Staff to Bill and Barrack. Every Podesta client is a possible CF lead.

Lobbied for Sberbank, Troika Dialog Group Ltd (Sberbank in the Caymans,) SBGB Cyprus Ltd.
West African Real Estate Holdings thru Rademaker, State Department Arms Control and Homeland Security. Real estate and arms control go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Coeue d'alenes Mines Corp (uranium). National Mining Ass. Geothermal Exchange Org.

i think its funny af

same, got some Jill templates from anons at 2+2x2 po, reminded me of that
>pic related

Certainly not too far away from reality - I like it.

anyone else noticed Hillbots have no meme game. whoever controls the memes controls the internet

Dumb bitch doesn't even know SD only targets bisexual muslim trans HANDICAPPED women of colour

kek, i cant tell if this is meant to be taken serious or not.

All you're doing is helping hillary with those.

See the two links at the bottom, one is in English, the other in Norwegian.

They have meme that aren't even considered memes. Next level shit man. Why do you think they can shame shy Trump voters into hiding their support for Trump? Le worse than Hitler meme.

Search for "Qatar + Clinton Foundation" and "FIFA + Clinton Foundation".

According to this article, the source is TheHill.com

damn, is there a deal where they dont have their dirty fingers in?. is this from the dnc leak?

youtube.com/watch?v=sP1rXKaHF3s

"2015.05.27" - This is from much before.
It was a completely independent investigation - if you remember the FIFA scandals regarding placing the World Cup into Qatar, it has came out of that.

Doin God's work.

I'll actually put some effort into this; I want an uncucked president in the most powerful country on Earth!

Bump