Dr. Rip Studwell, I'm Deep Toot

Dr. Rip Studwell, I'm Deep Toot

Best girl

Dubs confirm

HE DIDN'T WISH SO GOOD

When is this show airing the rest of season 10?

Last time I saw a Tootie thread, I offered to take suggestions for art, but the thread was quickly deleted. Is it a thing like The Loud House where if you talk about the younger cast at all you get banned?

So, is she Asian? Because she looks like it.

She's Vicky's sister, so I'd assume not

Not really.

How can someone be that retarded this show has been around since 1998!

Wrong girl.

Uh, you don't get to bring faries.

They are not my fairies.

How come the elder is a redhead while the younger is a brunette?

The father is a redhead and the mother is a brunette.

Don't worry, no wishes for them.

But their children are both girls.

So?

Believe it.

I don't think either of you know how genetics works

A tootie thread? Haven't seen one in a long time

Only possible when Redwood is at a MLP convention somewhere.

Nice pic.
The threads tend to get deleted or saged early based on what I've seen.

shame

Maybe because they almost never have any meaningful conversations about the series itself and instead are a blatant excuse to post pictures of a single character from the show.

Well, for starters, there are only like three pictures in this thread, two of them are new.

But even then, its not like other characters are barred from these threads.

Most importantly, the series sucks, part of the reason is because Tootie was underutilized. Theres only so many ways you can skin a cat.

But if I posted a Peridot waifu thread, it would go to the bump limit, amirite?

Why would I want them?

Vicky is evil and cruel
Gingers have no soul
it just works

Look all I'm saying is that the long lasting FOP threads usually attempt to strike up a topic to keep a steady flow.

Just because SU fags can get away with it, that still doesn't make it right.

I know a pair of sisters in real life where one was redhead and the other was brunette. Although, the redhead was the younger one.

kek

But see, SU is a show the mods happen to like and actively participate in its fandom. FOP is not.

You see how that works.

is that an anal thing?

They were trying to grab your prize.

They work for the Babysitter, the Icky Woman.

Well I've seen threads get deleted in midconversation/drawfagging, its really just completely random. Post pictures or ideas or whatever and just enjoy it while it lasts. I don't think sitting around whining or blaming other fandoms is going to help.

Dead shows don't deserve love.

I want to draw more older Tootie

Your opinion /= why mods banned FOP threads over waifu threads. Even waifu threads get banned at times, but it's clearly the most recent something is, the less likely it will be banned because of dick pandering. FOP is 15+ years old. All that can be said is all said and done now. All you got is art. At least Gwenfags can talk about Gwencest that keeps to a topic about the show's lore, but Tootie and every other BG character of FOP is basically shit since Butch never gave them any character development and are now pointless filler characters.

Gwen is great but she's one of those overexposed girls. Plus she gets redesigned every two years.

And thus adds to my point. Revalency. Only the most recent and shilled shit will be left to be fapped to by anons are the most popular shit, characters or not. E.g; Sup Forums's Overwatch.

Tootie is worst girl. Worst Sup Forums loli. Worst FOP girl.

Tootie is a shit. A SHIT!

We see you, Ryan.

What makes Tootie enjoyable is that she is given a personality, but also has enough gaps to fill in for yourself. If I want her to grow up to be a sexy shortfall for instance...

*shortstack
Thanks autocorrect

Pretty much what I like about her as well. I bet if she was giving more screentime and more character growth, Hell, even be a closer companion to Timmy (in a more friend perspective at the start though) then I think she'd get more attention from more people and threads like this could have more to go for I'd think.

Vicky?

I want her to deep toot me as I unload down her chute.

Well, I think the slowness of these threads has more to do with a combination of people moving on from the show, contributors being banned, and ban evading shitposters raiding the thread.

I still enjoy them and they typically give me inspiration to draw. Probably not today though I'm exhausted from work.

>mfw I just realized Deep Toot is a reference to Deep throat the informant on the watergate

Same. I have to draw something when I get time to sit back and do so, but I'll try to add to those 2 I've posted above whenever I can.

>and ban evading shitposters raiding the thread
That's a boogeyman created by the mods to justify deleting threads.