Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will disappear as soon as the next muslim terror attack happens
No worries

its when they must regroup to think over another strategy

ctr?

correct the record

it probably won't end till election night. I'm thinking of making a discord room to preserve coziness and high energy.

If the CTR-user wasn't making shit up, they're almost out of money (though they'll undoubtedly get more.)

A terrorist attack, or a major Clinton scandal, are probably the only things that will make them retreat. Like you said, Clinton will just pour more money into CTR.

correct the record?

it's REALLY easy to figure out who they are too.

1) they post positively about Hillary

.......That's really it.

Reminder: This is a Trump board. Hillary is a criminal. Sup Forums is strictly ANTI-CRIMINAL.

i missed this, are there screenshots somewhere so i can catch up on whatever you're talking about? What's CTR?

correct the record.

Hillary paid a bunch of shills money to 'correct' us when we post about her.

No fucking joke. Google correct the record.

They are so fucking boring, this board is fun because it's creative and irreverent. These fucking shills are neither of those things, they are the cancer I come here to get away from.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OqbDBRWb63s

while we do it for free

and love of Counrty

Trump has my Vote. Clinton should be in prison

Lets see what Wikileaks has in store for her..

Can we perhaps link the DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder to the earlier leaks?

Why aren't we hearing news reporting about this case?

What have the police said other than its under investigation with no suspects or motive?

aren't they supposed to hide that they're doing this? lmao

Thanks, user.

They try to lay low, when they were exposed for the first time, the quality of the board increased, slightly. When they are left unchecked, the board was half slide threads.
i.e. Yesterday

I can't get this bitch out of my search results for google/youtube. She always shows up. Anyone else getting this problem? I'm sick of seeing her face everytime I watch my weeb clips or search for vegemite recipes.

Clearing cookies doesn't help, after a few searched or videos this face comes back to haunt me in the most retardedly unrelated ways.

Jewgle is pushing for hillary. They arent even subtle about it anymore

HOW CAN I APPLY????

I've never been happy on Sup Forums

>all these fucking cries of SHILL!
>all these sages
>all these faggots cannot believe there are opposing viewpoints in their hug-box
>MUH SAFE SPACE

God damn it's glorious.

by drinking a bleach and ammonia cocktail

>A shill faggot who's likely from reddit or tumblr is calling Sup Forums a hugbox

Seriously hilarious. Have your (you) and your $0.05 shekels.

Tasty, tasty tears.

The difference here is that you cunts aren't being banned.

Who would want turkshits?

Crash Team Racing.

They never learnt about subtleness
shoo

google?

The tasty tears keep flowing. Cry more bitch nigga.

You shoo. I guarantee I've been on the Chan much longer than you. Pic related.

ive been here since 1998
I doubt you were even born yet, kid
>shoo

they're getting 10 million tomorrow.

>grinman
You fucking newfag.

WE HAVE TO HOLD THEM OFF
WE CAN'T LET THEM REACH THE MEMEWELL

>1998

More like the year you were born. Shouldn't you be packing for college?

>Correct the record will go down in history as the government movement meant to keep the people ignorant

Good job humanity, you never cease to amaze our future generations.

wrong, there will be no memory of CTR, instead it will be written that Hillary, in all her eternal glory, managed to convert the hordes of unintelligent white men.

We're bunkering down, meme magic won't come till sometime in September when we'll hit them hard till election day. Let them burn through their budget, the thing is corrupt manipulators like Soros will probably fund CRT and Super Pacs if there is a shortfall. She's going to end up owing a lot of favors when all this is over, the US will be screwed.
Hillary and crew are so corrupt and brazen, it's out in the open for everyone to see, they could care less. Hillary is basically The Teflon Con.

>college
I'm already out lmfao