11%

>11%

Oh well.

Other urls found in this thread:

villagevoice.com/2017/06/20/heres-what-the-new-transformers-movie-is-like/
youtu.be/Td_Jid-y4zM?t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll still make at least a billion

>In the opening scene of Transformers: The Last Knight, we are presented with the spectacle of King Arthur and his knights locked in an existential battle for the survival of human civilization, even though we’re not really told who or what they’re fighting for. No matter, because this after all is a Transformers movie, so soon we’re faced with

>fiiigjhkwetwnwwwjsahafajhwfohofoehaoowofoeoicioeciaqidjFaerlaeaffjgjlje XGRSXSsfdsmfjjjsomuchrandomstuffsomuchegjwogpjwd bldklhjitslikeyouthoughttheearliermovieswereeconfusinghahahah mfjff7ga98fhfhfplwxczchowarekidssupposedtounderstandanyofthisVSSH gmnskglactuallyhowareadultssupposedtounderstandanyofthisjskjjlvr lmnkrjsljrjsaywhatyouwillbutonceuponatimejsogrjdvpvarivpaeimp grfggjsfsfpoemichaelbaycouldbringbeautytoanactionsceneeeevgrhcgg oiwxgamanicpoetryfilledwithkineticgraceandheroismgjvbbp mnfwdwdwkpad3dkkalikewhateverhappenedtoTHATguydzxwqs szmtheguywhomadetherockandbadboys2andeventhefirsttransformerswzns hmnffrqerqrqpainandgaintoothatwasprettygoodhahqqxjpq3Oirgaraaem hjsxsmvermavrbutnowhesbecomeaselfparodykljekwjkjjjejhar grmfagafafmmfhkjasxxandthecrazythingisheknowsitjcejjdagmfflrlrl 3jq3aefrabutdoesntseemtoknowhowtoescapeitzklWSCMC

Man that's disappointing. Still gonna go see it

Critics don't know what they're talking about

as it should be
this only confirms the unaltered levels of kino

>critics not shitting on kino
Let me guess you think BvS is bad too right?
Form your own opinion sheep.

This probably is the first "Critic proof" movie

Not because critics don't GET it

But because there's been so many of these already, and the quality has been so consistent, if bad, throughout
That nobody really cares what critics have to say, everyone's already given their opinions and made up their minds about it.

>93% want to see

General audiences can recognize kino better than critics.

>anything that isn't sjw propaganda
>getting a good score on rt
Anyone actually take rt seriously anymore?

Yeah, I really believe this critic:
villagevoice.com/2017/06/20/heres-what-the-new-transformers-movie-is-like/

Nolan Batmans were libertarian propaganda and they did well

Legit i honestly stay away from shit like this if i can, i prefer to watch it myself first, then look at the reviews, even IF the film is bad, doesn't mean YOU won't like it.

>it's real
>Top Critic

Still gonna earn a billion dollars. thanks China.

It's basically a meme to hate on these movies at this point. Michael Bay has never had anything critically successful. Doesn't matter because his movies rake in billions.

oh wow its shit
who'd have fucking thunk it

I see so many commercials thinking: "how could this not be worth just to see on a big screen?"

Which one of you is this? You definitely wrote Kino before publishing it

I actually understand this. It's just noise. Vomit inducing noise.

What is so triggering about those exactly? Especially from the youtube normie capeshit fans. I mean sure they are bad, but what makes Age of Ultron so much better for example? Maybe it's because I'm not that interested in blockbusters, but I never understand all those rants about Bay while praising capeshit at the same time. Capeshit is better, but marginally.

What does it feel like to cum inside Jennifer Jason Leigh's anus?

>itslikeyouthoughttheearliermovieswereeconfusinghahahah
>howarekidssupposedtounderstandanyofthis
>actuallyhowareadultssupposedtounderstandanyofthis
>saywhatyouwillbutonceuponatime
>michaelbaycouldbringbeautytoanactionscene
>filledwithkineticgraceandheroism
>likewhateverhappenedtoTHAT
>guywhomadetherockandbadboys2andeventhefirsttransformers
>butnowhesbecomeaselfparody
>butdoesntseemtoknowhowtoescapeit
Is this the best review of all time?

This is actually great. Even acknowledges how the first one was pretty decent in its own right.

It gon be LITTY!

#LITTY

Kinda reminds me of when that guy got into Harvard by spamming #Blacklivesmatter in his essay.

Idiocracy was a warning

>critics unironically use the reddit explosion meme
bay is the only reason this franchise got more than 2 movies

>caring about RT
>2017

is this review kino?

Ordinarily I'd be upset

But ultimately, a critic's goal is to give the reader a good sense of what the movie is like

And that review is dead accurate.

youtu.be/Td_Jid-y4zM?t=2m5s

It's projected to rake in as much as TF1, take it as you will.

>5/5
I mean I can enjoy utter trash as well, hell I even love some (first AvP/Resident Evil) but giving it a perfect score is retarded

Not recognizing a couple of the Resident Evil movies as genuine kino (4 and 5 especially) is pleb as fuck

That being said, Paul WS Anderson is a far better stylist than Michael Bay.

What compels Micheal Bay to target renowned "geek culture" media for live action films but then attempt to completely disconnect them from their source material?

He has admitted before that he hates directing but loves "blowing things up" with special effects. The source material for the films he's making allow and even demand many of the special effects he loves utilizing which makes one wonder why he, rather than follow the source material, goes off and produces a completely different story? Does he actually believe that he has better ideas?

CRITICS
DON'T
MATTER
AMERICAN
MARKET
DOESN'T
MATTER
ONLY
CHINA

>Michael Bay is some kind of genius—though his ingenuity is smothered in such a stew of convention, a slog of narrative, and a slurry of bad taste that it’s almost undetectable. It is possible to catch glimmers of his talent through the use of super-discerning equipment, known as the eyes, while bypassing the unfortunate obstacle to ecstasy that’s usually posed by thought. Yet, at its intermittent and fleeting best, “Transformers: The Last Knight” offers more to see and more to startle than do many films by auteurs of overt artistic ambition and accomplishment.

>Bay has an authentic sense of the gigantic; beside the playful enormity of his Transformerized universe, the ostensibly heroic dimensions of Ridley Scott’s and Christopher Nolan’s massive visions seem like petulant vanities. Yet his sense of speed works against his sense of scale and of detail. All the best moments in the movie—pure images, devoid of symbol and, for that matter, nearly empty of sense—go by too fast, are held too briefly, are developed too little. Bay’s highest inspirations are those of a virtually experimental filmmaker of pure sensation; the rush of sensation is also a temptation for experimental filmmakers who often don’t keep their own images onscreen very long (cf. Stan Brakhage). The absolute tastelessness of Bay’s images, their stultifying service to platitudes and to merchandise, doesn’t at all diminish their wildly imaginative power. If Steven Spielberg is the filmmaker without an id, Bay is a cinematic id that gets held in check by the tight superego of script and editing—a free spirit that is anchored to Earth by a pile of junk. In finding his career, he may have missed his calling.

Part of it might be that Transformers alienated the original fans to the extent that the normie film-goers can actually tell that Michael Bay is just making up shit as he goes along.

With capeshit they can still pretend that they're part of the comic scene because the films typically try to make the most rational changes to the stories so the film universe fits together without changing too much shit.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

1.2 billion, at least.

17% now

You are legitimately part of the problem if you think this.

He said in an interview for this one that he had 14 writers, and tried to pose that as a huge positive for the film. I think they're carefully designed to appeal to as many people as possible and that drives their influence, and Michael Bay seems smart enough to go along for the money ride. In a much older interview he was raving how cool it was that car companies would have cars delivered to his house or some shit begging to be in the new Transformers.

But will Oreobot join the Autobots and show his true power

Who gives a shit what they watch?

Does Isabela Moner at least looks hot in this?

If car companies wanted to shill that's fine, the issue is simply pulling shit out of their asses when transformers in fact has a story.

If he had just followed something that resembled the original series these films would be marginally better.

You're never bored, you're never unsatisfied or disinterested. It's boom, and bang, and magical explosions of wonderful visceral sperm like viscosity implanting deeply within the femininity of awesomeness.
The man's a genius and these movies are not about words, they're about explosions and fucking amazing cars and chicks and fucking boom and bangs and fuck all kinds of beautiful fucking shit just cumming all over the fucking screen. Bay's a Gigantic Creator, fuck the haters. Bay's awesome!

Used to root for 50%

Now I'm rooting for a 25 ish just to complete that >it was better than AoE but not as coherent as DOTM

Bless you kind sir, may I have some moar please?

Up to 17% now with 11 patrician reviews.

She's about as bedroom-hair in the movie as she is in the trailers if that's something for ya.

Because more of these movies will be made as a result.

That's what she asked

What a delightful little minx she is.

Oh yeah. Movie's looking better and better every minute.

Hold on now, Lemme do a google search of that there image. Oh my.

If I reviewed like the last four or five movies I'd probably start doing that too it's not like anyone will listen to you.

It' literally says head. I'd most assuredly in a movie love to see her pretty head again or again. Or between takes I'd love to put only the head in, if you catch my drift good sir. In the script she'd say, "Dear sir though is rather large so if you must shag mine froth please good sir just the head."

Oh Deer

Deer me

>Idiocracy was a warning

I bet he's on Sup Forums right now

Transformers sequels are my ultimate guilty pleasures. I even enjoyed Age Of Extinction, although the boyfriend racer guy almost ruined it. TJ Miller also almost ruined it, but got horrifically burned into a screaming skeleton so it was ok.

AoE probably traumatized me in Imax viewings but I enjoyed DOTM and I'd probably enjoy this as well, but I won't go to the theatres like before.

Bay is kino and you know it Plebbitor.

Because most people even if they are "plebs" realize when fun entertainment is just supposed to be that.

Plus the CGI in the Transformers movies is honestly some of the best.
I mean I get why people hate the movies, but I also get why people like them.

>cite good Bay films
>Bad Boys 2

..Right...

This would see a 97% increase if they had a pink transgendered robot with 3 exhaust holes and a sexually liberated conscious.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They accidentally did that for the comic book continuity.

And now i'm pretty sure i'm in some watchlist...well that and for dl ''''''''''''''/ss/''''''''''' JAVs starring dudes play acting shotas that are actually older than my dad...

crtics are cancer

This just seems like a litty rated-r for robot Summer action flick that's for FANS not CRITICS. I for one will see it twice.

Good grief.

Chinks love Transformers. These shitty films are impervious to bad reviews. Can someone explain why these garbage films are always 2 and a half hours long?

There always full of extraneous and gratuitous shit too. Why aren't they edited better?

It's sorta being reviewed like Resident Evil's final movie was

>It's the same old shit but with a different kind of disappointment
>Fans will no doubt enjoy it but feel the stagnation
>Anyone else will question why it makes money.

Jesus Christ

>when the kino is too dank

>Idiocracy was a warning
You didn't get nearly enough shit for this. Put a bullet in your brain you fucking faggot.

>it was supposed to be kino

NOOOOOOO

key word: accidentally. Literally no political reasoning was used for the accidental creation of it but it was regarded as a mistake by everyone else but they decided to stick with it until the retcon from four years ago

OPTIMUS, TELL MY WIFE AND KID-----

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

So essentially they were trying to pander to the SJWs without getting the blowback.

im not sure if thats cowardice or just comical.

>SAVE MARTHA

>"WHY DID YOU SAVE THAT NAME?"
*shoots anyway*

I think his point is that the movie is just noise.
It's not interesting, is not original, it's just more of the same.
The movie only exists to show well made CGI robots punching each other.
The reasons why they do it are just bad, repetitive, and boring.

Little on edge user? Or do you not know Kino when you see it?

Do you think Anthony Hopkins watched the first four movies repeatedly in order to fully prepare for his role?

Transformers is actually good, only reddit disagrees.

Who /hypedforunicron/ here next movie?

Who listens to RT anymore?

They become sluts so fast.

How the fuck does Bay make films about giant robots punching each other boring every five times in a row now?

This exactly. I bet there's a "totally sexist" low angle shot of some girls legs or something.

Name a movie that got under 20% that was worth watching. Sometimes they're wrong about something being good, but they're almost never wrong about something being bad. But, if you liked the other Transmorphers films you might like this one, same thing for the 5th time.