Was he really that bad or you're just hating him because he is a nigger?

Was he really that bad or you're just hating him because he is a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if
>a bunch of okie-doke

We hate him because he's absolutely jack shit for 8 years except race bait every time he makes a fucking speech. None of his policies or actions have had any positive effect whatsoever and the only reason libcucks cling onto him is because the whole "first black president" shit so they can make themselves feel better. Suck my white balls faggot

Yes

he was legit bad
even worse when people pull the race card if you criticize him

He's a Mudslime.

He's actually terrible. He massively expanded every single one of the Bush executive branch excesses that had leftists foaming at the mouth shouting TREASON 10 years ago. He's also prosecuted more journalists and leakers than every other US president combined. He also created ISIS and refuses to acknowledge what a trainwreck his foreign policy has been. He's kept us on the QE scam that is going to destroy the earnings of an entire generation, by making the economy only expand for the already rich.

And for some reason the left thinks he's the greatest ever. So I have a question for you: is he really that good, or do you just love him because he's a nigger?

First post best post I lol'd

Racial tensions haven't been so close to an all out race war since the 1960s despite the fact that the leader of the country is black.

He inflamed racial issues instead of easing them. That alone is shitty leadership.

Not to mention shitty foreign and domestic policy that has resulted in huge instability in the Middle East and the slow death of middle class home ownership and employment.

Also, he is a nigger.

Yes. He was pretty bad.

What kind of faggot cries on TV for the world to see?

Last time I heard even niggers said that he did nothing good for them.

What's the difference?

He saved GM and killed UBL though.

I think he is an alright guy desu.

Why can't healthcare just be optional? Why are they taxing me for not wanting to go to a doctor?

His constant pushes and calls for more gun control piss me off. Fortunately, it's backfired entirely on him and now there are more Americans into guns than they were previously a generation ago. Younger kids are now more interested in shooting and keeping guns too.

So in a way, I'm actually thankful to King Nigger.

He was really that bad.

Dont give a shit if he's black.

He was underqualified and it showed. Just wasn't the guy for the job. But hey, he gets the black vote and he knows how to campaign.

Also, we have been your lap-dog-of-war since ww2 (for the obvious reason). And this cunt is the main course you are loosing our dog-like-devotion. Yeah-yeah, we´re just a chihuahua in the big game. BUT, if we are turning our backs because of Barrack. Then, who else (more important allies)

He was a great president.

He didn't save them, they should of fell on their own volition because the company leaders are fucking retards. He basically just gave them free money from our taxes to fail again in the future

I think he's a genuine piece of shit, actually.

WOW, IT'S FROM FACEBOOK SO IT MUST BE TRUE

DELETE THIS

[okie doke intensifies]

abdulrahman al awlaki

If they hate trump for a temp ban on muslims, why don't they hate Obama for his 6 month ban on Iraqi's in 2011.

thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/

Most divisive president in American history.

>None of his policies or actions have had any positive effect whatsoever and the only reason libcucks cling onto him is because the whole "first black president" shit so they can make themselves feel better. Suck my white balls faggot

Never have I read this much Trumpass in a single paragraph. I'm saving this. Thanks

First hand evidence that people actually fall for Trump's crap - you can't make this shit up.

he just commuted two hundred people, 150 of which had illegal firearms. fuck him.