so are you saying
*has sex with sister*
mmhmm
*eats human heart*
so are you saying that
*blows up EIC headquarters*
are you saying that this is mmhmm
*sails to Nootka*
are you saying this is some sort of TABOO?

ima huntin widdle guys

>*sails to Nootka*
He's not sailing to Nootka though.

Oh yeah, I forgot he was gonna make a stop in the Azores or something. Still, he's going there eventually, no?
I tried, desu.

> be vewwy caw-ful nah

mmhm

whens the next season? i miss the live threads

early 2018, maybe, if they can stick to a yearly schedule

Hmm these threads don't really make me want to start up episode 3

could someone explain to me what the FUCK is going on in this show? I watched the first few episodes and the 'mysterious' schtick got old real quick

that first nootkapost is mine. feels good

>James 'Fucking' Keziah Delaney returns from Africa after 12 years presumed dead at his dad's funeral
>wants dad's old shipping company and also now owns a piece of shit landmass called Nootka Sound
>mhmm
>family's fucked up, he's a half breed, wants to fuck his half-sister, dad was insane
>Delaney goes about essentially just trying to find ways to get or steal a ship to fuck off
>his major roadblock is that redheaded bitch with the awful half smirk who's technically his mother
>mhmm
>nootka
>the East India Company/British Empire are at war with the FUCKING AMERICANS but are in secret peace talks
>Nootka Sound, the land Delaney owns and wants to set up a trading post on, is a major tipping point in drawing borders between Britain and USA
>cue political intrigue and Delaney being a gary stu who's barely thwarted by anything, a cast of freaks and enough memes to get you to Nootka and back
>basically, EIC wants Nootka, America was Nootka, Delaney says no, so they try to take it from him, he plays everyone against each other
>mhmm

Tom Hardy is the draw of the show, he's just completely bizarre and fun to watch.

>and take what is owed to me

every fucking time

I heard he Hardy's loosing a lot of money over the series. Was it bad or something?

mmhmmmm and memes aside that show was a major let down.

Amazing pilot, boring season.

Would not mmhm again...

No its not bad per say. But it is a bit slow. Also Hardy is shown as being untouchable in everything he does and it gets old. Hoping they tone down that shit for the next season.

He spent $2 million of his own money on season 1, or maybe even episode 1 or some nonsense. It's a personal project for him and his dad, that's why people like Ridley Scott are involved, just money.