Have you changed your mind after seeing the director's cut?

Bumped it from a 7 to a 8 imo.

I hated the Theatrical cut of the film. But, the ultimate edition sold me on this universe. It was really well put together.

7 to a 9. Best capeshit of the year.

I'm waiting for a cut that replaces Eisenberg with a less obnoxious actor.

I'm not wasting any more time on that shit.

0.21 pounds have been deposited to your bank account

Your loss. Seriously. It's good.

All it did was confirm the editor was a dumbass. The film itself is still a 7 at best. All I want to do is move on

Not that user, but i still have to hear anything to convince me the extended edition is actually better in a significant way
I mean, don't get me wrong, sure as fuck there are welcomed changes, like making Clark actually do something throughout the movie, but, keeping with that example, does investigating shit about some else give him an actual character?

Or Lex's men burning those corpses to make it look like Supes killed them, for example: sure, it helps making the next scenes have more sense, now people have an actual reason to fear Superman did something bad, but that still doesn't make Luthor's plan less retarded, it still works only because the script said so, any medic could easily determine bullets were the cause of death, and Lex still exposed himself by using super-tech bullets to kill a bunch of guerrilla idiots

The bullets were only there to make Lois do something and, just like with Clark, that does not a character make yet. And the extended cut added even MORE scenes about the subject... do i really need Jena Malone wasting my time to explain something i already know, as an audience? In a 3 hours movie? I've seen people arguing that such scenes are necessary "to clear Superman's name after the events of the movie", but if the movie itself doesn't explore such subject, why should i care about something that MAYBE happened off-screen and off-script?

And any addition still wouldn't be able to fix Martha or the completely unecessary Doomsday, but whatever i guess

I'm watching it now. I'm like 4 minutes in. I never saw the theatrical cut so this is my only impression of it.

yea, it was worse

>Bruce being lifted up into the air arms outstretched
Pfft. That scene would have been just fine without all that.

That part was in the theatrical cut, and was just as silly there.

never saw the theatrical one but it must have been real shit for you people to think this was any good. 3/10

all those fucking dream sequences should never have even been filmed. What a hack

Does the extended cut make the ghost dad scene any less sudden, I wonder?

Snyder chose what to edit out for the theatrical edition.

It's hilarious how fanboys jumped from "Snyder did nothing wrong and the film was perfect!" to "actually I can see the theatrical cut has problems BUT surely it was the editor's/producers' fault!"

Can someone please list what is in the extended version? Any Robin?

What the hell is a 7 in your minds?
To me a 7 is a solid and good grade, not something you'd give to a movie you dislike in any way.

It's such an unbelievably BORING mess.

It's gonna take me like 8 hours to watch this cause I keep pausing.

Why is Lois being such a bitch to Jimmy?

Because we're not allowed to have good things
You'll see

Unless they have completely replaced Jesse Eisenberg with the real Lex Luthor I'm not watching it again.

Fucking why? That could have just been some goon.

There's nothing the extended cut can do about Lex Landis, Ninja Turtle Doomsday, jar of piss, Miller type edgy bullshit like sex slavery and branding criminals like cattle, the retarded senator, the retarded hero pie story, the ugliness of the CGI and the uninspired cinematography that can't decide if it wants to be vibrant-surreal or desaturated and gritty.

While the film may have felt jumbled and scattershot, that was never my key problem with it.
My problem is that I hate Snyder's vision for the DC universe. He's has no grasp of character interaction and good actors frequently give their worst performances in his films. His story structure sucks even when it is coherent and he gets lost in brain numbing action.

And now that piece of shit gives an interview claiming people don't like when you deconstruct their heroes. Of course they don't when a retard does it.

Kek
You should've seen when the theatrical cut was out. For some reason the scene where he goes "I'm Jimmy Olsen" was cut, so while he was credited as such most people couldn't tell who he was
People started damage controlling, saying stuff like "they deleted that scene because it wasn't Canon anymore! The EC will fix it!"
Then Snyder talked about it in an interview
>We had no plans to ever use Jimmy so I thought "why not still have fun with the character lol"

Yes. It went from a 6 to a 6.5.

>cop walks in
>camera pans to batman splayed on the wall
I can't be the only one who found that hilarious

Also
>Bat brand
That's edgy as fuck. I like it.

Just give up already. You don't have to accept this.

That scene was great. It became even better when I saw Batman Begins, where Bruce was held down by the bats instead. The contrast was incredible.

I kinda did, the scene was cool overall I guess, but Bats looked genuinely scared
Also it doesn't make much sense in universe. If Batman is an old-timey hero that, as we know, already worked with Gordon and the police, then why would he feel the need to hide from cops and why would cops be surprised by his existence? The answer is Snyder took the scene from DKR ignoring the change of context

No, I'm pretty sure that every single person who has ever talked about the film held one unified belief that the editing was bad.

Personally it went from a 10/10 to an 11/10 for me.

Go to bed, tripfaggot.

Yeah but him not being close to the cops kinda works. I imagine here its kind of like a Punisher situation where law enforcement not exactly knowing where to land on Batman. I mean I assume, I don't know if he interacts with cops later in the movie. .

Where'd you find it?

It's 3 in the afternoon.

Yeah, i see what you mean. But these are the problems of introducing a character with a long, possibly complex history we know nothing of, i guess. No, i don't think he interacts with cops again, not in the theatrical at least

Go to bed permanently.

So, what happens at the various 52 moments?

Doesn't Batman see the omega symbol at 52 minutes, or is that in the theatrical cut?

It hurt to watch. Can't believe they cut it to shreds and screened the mutilated corpse

No. Sorry to disrupt "hugboxkino" or whatever you have going on here.

Has anyone got a dl or stream link of this anywhere? All I can find is some slow ass torrents.

I really don't think you're sorry at all.

Nah, I'm not. Sorry.

Yeah, that's in the theatrical cut

Yeah, it replaces Kevin Costner with Bill Cosby.

5 to a 7 for me

>What's in this drink, Dad?

KAT

Ha! That little fight club scene was cute. I'm really liking Batfleck so far.

The only fucking problem that remains is the reason why they are fighting each other.
We have a whole hour and a half about how superman is so angry about Batman and why bats is so angry about supes. Nice. (Way better in UC tho)
But we have this scene on the top of lex building where he basically says: "So now go fight bats for me, fuck jour reason just go or i kill ya momma" This is nonsense.

First: why Supes didn't heard his mom when she got captured ? He did heard lois when she felt off that roof.

Sec: This would have ben waaaay better if the movie kept going with his shit: lex turning supes against bats and reverse, like
>he makes belive supes that Batman has his momma
>supes angry at bat
> supes really angry fight with bats angry tout fort all his well explained reasons,
> end of the fight, bats about to kill supes
> Lois discovered the truth
> She arrives , make them realise that they are not ennemies,
> Lex is the true vilain,
> They fight Doomsday,
> supes dies,
> Blabla all we know
> end of the movie
The next morning on rottenTomatoes
> 10/10 would watch again, Snydergod thx

This is how I would have fix it

Watched it first time today, 5/10, I've known already about many flaws of the movie (MARTHA, etc.), but reviews and all discussion here and in Internet didn't prepare me to how dull and boring this was. Color pallete of the movie was perfect representation of it: grey, grey, grey.

Still tripfagging, eh tripfag? You're not a special snowflake.

For me too but just take a look at the us press rating on video games. Every games are rated between 7 and 10. 7 is bad in the usa for some reason.

I know, but BvS is still shit and nothing can fix that.

So do you get paid to shill against good movies or do you do it for free?

>BvS is still shit and nothing can fix that.
You should be able to relate then.

Okay so Batman has been Batmaning for a million years already and even has a Joker and a dead Robin but Clark (the journalist) never heard of him?

That's a loaded question, so I'll ignore it.

Believe it or not, I actually tried to like BvS. I wanted it to be as good as I thought it could be. But it wasn't, it was fucking terrible. From Jimmy Olsen getting killed in the first 10 minutes just for shock value (which doesn't work because we never even knew he existed in this universe and he doesn't even have anything to do with the Jimmy Olsen from the comics besides hair color), Lex Luthor's entire characterization changing from scene to scene with the script writing off that mistake as "HE'S CRAZY OR SOMETHING," to WB using Diana to shill the next three DC solo movies, made blatantly obvious by the fact that the file opening scene has absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the movie, a plot so self-important that it never bothers to explain any of the characters or their motivations at all, it's just a great big wash pretending to be high art. And you dickheads fell for it.

It's not his fault, Perry keeps placing him on sports!

>the file opening scene has absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the movie

They really should've had a scene of Lex aknowledging the existence of other super people and explain why he hates Superman so much when he's been following beings almost as powerful for probably months if not years.
I mean, he knows that the oceans of the world are possibly secretly ruled by a race of underwater weirdos, that somewhere there's an immortal woman that possibly shaped the history of mankind, that an hobo could run anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds, that a scientist discovered powerful alien tech and used it to rebuilt his cripples son... but his biggest problem is with the guy that shoots lasers out of his eyes?

Every single one of these dream sequences are retarded. Is it implied that Supes is gonna go full injustice?

Nah, he's just kind of a dick. They're trying to make him similar to the earliest versions of Superman from the late 30s and the Fleischer cartoons because Snyder seems to think that he hasn't evolved since then.

No. It was still horrible.
But at least I didn't had to spend money on it. Piracy was made for stuff like this

I mean in future movies though what with the flash thing and lois being some kind of key. Or was that about this movie?

>the human trafficker had a kid boo hoo hoo

That Lois Lane shit could have meant anything or it could have meant absolutely nothing. There is no grand plan for this shit.

Same here. If you didn't like the theatrical cut you probably won't like this much either, but I felt it was already a solid 7 or 7.5.

Same Snyder schlock as before.

I'm shipping Mercy and Lex hard.

>shipping anything other than Lex/Kryptonite

Shameful

Good luck with that

U my nigga

Lex/Kryptonite is cancer.

Why the hell didn't that senator keep that african chick safe as a witness?

Why is doomsday stronger than superman if he's part human?

And why didn't batman try submerging supes in the kryptonian bio slime if he knew that doomsday had to be created and regenerated from kryptonian DNA?

>Why is doomsday stronger than superman if he's part human?
Dragon Ball Z rules. If you're part human you level up faster.

No one knew jackshit about the kryptonian bio slime

This guy gets it

>capital building explodes
>dozens of people dead
>superman stands stands there looking mildly annoyed
What the hell

Lex liked to show his hands in everything, and Lois managed to investigate the bullet because of her briefcase, not because they were on the bodies, and they weren't super-tech bullets.

Superman and Lois also had character and a character arc, this even in the theatrical cut. People were just too stupid to understand it or something.

This. People already gave it FAR more than it deserved. 3/10

I'm finding it hard to believe Snyder thinks Superman has any personality. Why is he so bland and disinterested?

It was in her book and it was struck during the firefight. That's where the super-tech bullet thread came from.

What was Lois' arc? She had a thread she followed to completion but zero character. She did not change for good or bad, she did not mature. Hell, she was less of a character than she was in MoS.

it was a 3 for me, now is a solid 4

Out of or out of 3?

%

I said "at best". But I see your point. Personally there are things to like about this movie, its just not enough to give it a applauding score. So 2/5 or 2.5/5? Im just indifferent about it. The length and Lex really kill it for me

Can someone please explain what the fuck was up with the ghost of Pa Kent?

I've been meaning to watch this movie sometime this week

Why does Sup Forums hate it so much?

I...dont get what youre saying. are saying BvS superman is Fleischer superman?

because while i havent read the early comics, Iive watched those cartoons. Superman in BvS is nothing like cartoon supes, thats just wrong and I want my money back

Some people think it was supposed to be yet another Jesus analogy, like when he prays to God because he has doubts about his destiny or whatever
I've read there was originally going to be another scene where Zod would appear to mock Clark like Satan mocked Jesus, but i don't think i've ever seen any confirmation of that

Checked and agreed.

Depends on who you ask. I personally enjoyed both the Theatrical release and the Ultimate Cut, but both do have some legitimate problems.

You know damn well why, we have this discussion every day

IT DOESN'T MAKE FUCKING SENSE

So, why donĀ“t defend the humans? all the hybrids still in the human side

Mega link?