I'm a 20-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us...

I'm a 20-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Why can't they just leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

My girlfriend is 11 years and 10 months older than me. I can't judge you.

MODS MODS MODS

Ah the older gf redpill.

I've been out with younger girls and they are all immature and selfish.

My GF is older too and they have more to offer as a companion.

I'm 23, she's 35. In 6 days is our second anniversary.

allah akbar akhi

Fuck off pedophile I hope you get bashed

If you are both happy I don't see the problem

disgusting

我是一個20球與13球的女孩出去。 我們只是不明白是什麼問題。 沒有什麼我們之間的性,我們只是真的很喜歡掛在一起,並喜歡在對方的公司之中。 我們一起度過了很多時間與她的家人,和他們接受我們就好了 - 他們可以看到我們是如何互相關心是非常真實的。 我們讚賞其他人不明白我們的關係的深度和喜悅......我的女友是足夠的,我們得到奇怪的眼神看著短,當我們在公共出門在外在一起。 我想5'2“是相當高的為13歲,但該死的normies為什麼他們不能只是離我們而去 - 。我們都高興 - 是不是所有的事項?

What could you possibly share with a 13 yo, OP? I don't even mean in the moral sense, literally what the hell do you even talk about.

I would not feel any regret or guilt about murdering you

>There's nothing sexual between us
Fucking gay

You better marry her soon or she can't have babies

>literally what the hell do you even talk about

My Little Pony probably

get the fuck out of here

devotion for muhammad and bombing plans

I bet you could get a 13 year old wife........... a cute asian loli... wanna trade places?

>I'm a 20-yo going out with a 13-yo girl

fuck off reddit

this man dated a 16 year old when the first F&F movie came out when he was around 27

>le reddit boogeyman xddd

ah yes anglo civilization