What's up with this tribe of redheads in Russia?

They are called 'Udmurts'. Who are they and how do they exist undisturbed? why ukrainians revolt all the time, but not udmurt who are peaceful? Explain russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bigb1On5QXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Iaqom-CL0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=ERGOgABfawg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ukrainians are the niggers of Europe

are hedgehogs good pets?

>udmurt who are peaceful
because they've been assimilated like all ethnic minorities except the caucasian niggers
>why ukrainians revolt all the time
because blaming soviet legacy and russia is easier than fixing shit, same reason why russia always blames the west
if you're into masochism, probably

They're about equal to guinea pigs.

>Who are they
Thinly camouflaged Irish diaspora.

>how do they exist undisturbed?
Because the Irish are cute!

All I'd like to know is how much is a plane ticket to Udmurtia.
I'm going to have red haired children, even if it means blowing a wad, pun intended.

This.

They are some kind of Finno-Ugrs. We have plenty.

>because they've been assimilated like all ethnic minorities except the caucasian niggers
Say that to Tatars, Bashkirs and others, Russian nigger

They are literal perfection

>why ukrainians revolt all the time, but not udmurt who are peaceful?

A better question would be to ask why you're asking this question.

I think he meant to say - integrated like all ethnic minorities except the caucasian niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bigb1On5QXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Iaqom-CL0vc

Mari, not udmurts but close enough.

>that arm

Jesus christ. Dubs denied.

Idk, but I love redheads, they're absolutely beautiful/handsome.

Calling them niggers is a bit harsh, but after dealing with enough of them they have an "oriental kink in their character" as the British war office once said. They are similar to central Asians (the -stans).

The only reason Ukraine is not entirely relegated to the same oblivion as Uzbekistan is that Ukrainian women are gorgeous.

Their language sounds retarded. Some of them look white and some are total Batu Khan tier mongoloids, really inbred in villages. Cities are mostly Russian, except for some small ones in the north of the republic.

t. Izhevsk nigger, probably 1/32 Udmurt as well

Central Asian women can be really beautiful though. I remember seeing a couple of Turkmen girls in the airport, the were amazing.

they are basicly asian gingers

Lol, the central one looks exactly like my former university group mate. He was Lithuanian though.

i'd fug dat ayy lmao with the devil horns

This is how i imagine average russians.

genghis khan was a readhead aparently

>genghis khan was a readhead aparently

No wonder no one liked him

No they're literally Dindu tier they act like animals get drunk and break the law. I've had to get a ukranian deported because he was so stupid

Like ginger finns

>tfw no redhead qt to have 10 kids with
(silent reeee!)

Well, these are Udmurts. There aren't a lot of them outside of here and you can always tell if someone has Udmurt or some other Volga Finnic or Uralic ancestry. And as I've said they are really inbred so they sometimes look like ayyliums. They are also turbomidgets. Average Russian doesn't look anything like that.

They are ugro-finnic. Finns and Estonians sometimes come here to have some joint cultural festivals.

An entire ethnicity of asukas

The guy on the right knows that feel

Ur kind of a piece of shit. Really.

Asuka is german

and japanese specifically
was generalizing as half "white" and half "asian"

HOT HOT HOT

>an entire race of shorty russian asian redheads
I'm so fucking going to learn russian and ruin their gene pool.

Why does Russia have so many weird ass ethnic groups what the fuck

because there country is massive and hugely spread out thin population, c'mon fingols you're smarter than this and i'm dumb

There's a reason why we emigrated, which is why I'm asking.

No sane person would live there.

I want a titty monster redhead gf so much ;_;

HEY

Keep your fuckin filthy hands off Finno-Ugric women you dirty POO IN LOO-Europeans.

Same

then get one Przemysław

Don't we all.

muh dick

>got teased cause people thought I was a redhead
>I just had a really light brown hair

>I want a titty monster redhead gf
you don't say

We must sponsor a program so they will breed more.

They're red-haired Asians.

What's more cool than that?

I'm socially autistic and not handsome, so it isn't possible without some miracle

They're Europeans with some Asian admixture from Mongols and Turks. Would you call a blonde Italian a "blonde-haired Middle Easterner"?

don't bother with such logical statements on Sup Forums

I don't really care. They look cool.

Make more of them.

Seriously. They're more fascinating than the Japanese-Brazilians.

Those are toads.

no idea

Sucks to be you then.

>trying to deny the rich contributions that Slavs in general have given to art, science and math
Go see the Hermitage sometime.

as a child, seeing guys on TV who look like this and comparing them to my own dad was when I first realized that I had shitty genes

They're just an ordinary ethnicity in Russia only notable for having gingers. Personally I find the Mordvins more interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=ERGOgABfawg

Don't you mean enrich?
same senpai.

Who the fuck cut those power lines into Crimea not long ago? Russians? or Ukrainians masquerading as Russians? Wtf happened? Shed some light. I don't have time to keep up with this shit.

what's your ethnicity?

Still doesn't explain how this happened.

Weren't a great number of asians raped by vikings, and that's how Russians happened?

>revolt

West Slav, dark-brown hair, blue eyes.

A man like that would be getting a lot of pussies in Mexico.

You live in Poland ffs, at least you got the titty monster part covered.

>A man like that would be getting a lot of pussies in Mexico.
I'm a manlet though

This is... image-wise, wow, have this.

Still, We are full of malets.

Original Russia was created by Finno-Ugrics, Slavs and Scandinavians.

Finno-Ugrics were the original inhabitants of modern Central Russia. They were forest and swamp dwelling tribes still at hunter-gatherer stage. Their religion was some kind of shamanism.

Slavs were farming people who moved northeast to those lands. They had a typical Indo-European religion. Slavs were more numerous and better organized, but there usually wasn't a huge cause for comflict. Finno-Ugrics were either assimilated or just moved away deeper into forests and swamps, since they weren't as bound to the land as agricultural societies tend to be. Slavs had many superstitions about those forest-dwelling people, their shamans and their weird customs like funeral rites that involved leaving their dead on elevated platforms or wooden boxes in the forest. In fact even today Mari people have a reputation as sorcerers.

Slavs settled along the rivers and build large trading settlements. Vikings sailed along those rivers to trade, and warbands were often hired by Slavic towns as mercenary guards. Many gradually settled down, mingled with locals, and formed a warrior class, with their chiefs becoming princes. Russia's first dynasty, Rurikids, was one of them.

>Rurikids

I was reading this and at first I genuinely thought you were mocking me about Native Americans.

Holy fuck it's real.

I've had it explained to me in horrendously over-simplified terms, but bottom line, there is some truth in that the Ugrics did most likely get some Viking genes.

Finno-Ugrics have nothing to do with Asians. Their Asian looks come from a 26000-year old Siberian ancestor. Likewise, Mongols never had a genetic impact on Russians, otherwise we would've known it by looking at their autosomal DNA.

I'm sorry but that initial post of yours about asians and vikings and rapings had me completely awestruck. You can't be that ignorant? kek

Udmurt pussy was MADE to be enriched

You're don't even in Europe, leaffag

Is this for real? I am starting to like russia kek

Udmurts, Chuvash, Mari, same Finno-Ugric people. But on account of their being more eastward, they have a much larger Siberian component than Finns. Chuvash are cuck-tier though, for letting themselves become linguistically Turkicized

This is pol, what would you expect. Here every nation is somebody elses rape baby for lack of genuine criticism. Most people here are genuinely ignorant of racial classification, history and anthropology of various peoples so they just meme away

>inb4 pay debt

Just here on vacation

Nope. I am. It was a genuine question.

Not sure you're aware but we americans don't get such great education. And once we graduate have a fuck-ton of other things going on and don't have much time to read up on interesting shit like this. How diasporas crash and combine. It fascinates me.

No offense.

I am happy that you have so much to know and look forward to

>I was reading this and at first I genuinely thought you were mocking me about Native Americans.
Can't even imagine what the association here could be.

A great deal of native american tribes were straight up stone age nomadic hunter gatherers. Guess who pushed them deeper and deeper into the continent?

Clue: EVIL WHITE MAN.

When you see it...

What that catalogue of horseshit on the shelves back there?

You autistic buddy?

Clearly you are not rattled.

>be slav indo european man
>towards the east, mysterious and wild people dwell
>they are better off undisturbed, let nature do it's work
>suddenly some weird people arrive
>our iranian neighbors to the south are btfo
>the germans are getting noisy and leaving somewhere
>fuckyeahsexytime.jpg
>population skyrockets
>oh fug gotta get living space
>i decide to go to the east because these snowniggers are pathetic
>fast forward many years
>be Russian
>some of those weird people we annexed live beyond the mountains, and are helping our tatar enemies
>rapetime.gif
>annex their ass and ruin their gene pool
>sex deprivation makes soldiers go all the way to the Pacific, bleaching every mongolnigger in sight

And that's how the Russian state came to be

Care to expound on that wet blanket you just threw?

Just think it's weird. No judgements. Rock on with whatever makes you happy.

I don't have a Bone to pick with you either.

How much does one of these cost? I don't mind buying used as long as she was well looked after.

Ha. Wasn't this set taken in like the 1910s, and completely unrelated to the tread?

damn would breed

Udmurts are related to Finns and Hungarians.

Slavs made the Iranians, bro. The Andronovo and Sintashta cultures from which Proto-Indo-Iranians sprung have remains that literally cluster the closest to modern day Poles and Russians. All that shit is ours. Too bad they were retarded and bred with the local Elamite women. Thats why Iranians are so swarthy. Somewhere down the line, daddy was a Pole, but everyone afterwards was indigenous. Same shit in India. Caste correlates positively with European ancestry from 1000-2000 BC

>blue eyed, redhead asian

MUH DICK
has never been this confused.

That right there is probably the rarest human being on planet earth as far as looks go.

Add me on fb, I wanna teach you things. Alexander Gromov, I'm the mean looking guy with a moonman background

How does Russia manage to stay together with all these different ethnic groups? It seems like one of the most diverse countries in the world that is nationalistic as fuck compared to some western countries. Not to mention before you used to have Georgians, Armenians, Uzbeks and all that under your belt too.

Just how the fuck.