This may sound odd, but why does Guts at times reminds me of Clark in a way?

This may sound odd, but why does Guts at times reminds me of Clark in a way?

Kent?

Yep, Clark Kent/Superman.

They're both literal cucks.

no he's a medieval Batman, I mean come on he even has an apprentice.

but Griffith/Femto is Batman though.

didn't you watch the dub bloopers though?

I didn't like how the character with my name was a big black guy with one eye, who butt fucked Guts as a child. Shit manga.

Get over it fuckface, your name isn't special

Griffith/Femto=Tim Buron Batman

Guts=Nolan Batman

>Go fuck yourself.
Sure, right after you take this shit to Sup Forums and kill yourself.

>implying Guts is a mumbling fool.

It's the hair and large neck.

Insults are exclusive to Sup Forums? I don't think so

I'm talking about the subject, retard. Admit it, you just wanted to talk about Berserk on Sup Forums.

Clark Kent and Guts are nothing a like. You made the comparsion just so you could somehow make this thread Sup Forums related.

Also try not to spas the fuck out when people are obviously joking with you, subhuman. All that lame ass anime you watch must have burnt out any brain cells you once had.

So. Can Henry Cavill play a decent live action Guts?

>All that lame ass anime you watch must have burnt out any brain cells you once had.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

Guts is nothing like Clark, and you're an off-topic shitposter. fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Seriously, what is it lately where everyone suddenly stopped giving a shit a bout the rules.

>inb4 "suddenly"
In the past couple of weeks, there's been a noticeable upturn in off-topic bullshit. What the fuck?

If there's any Sup Forums analogue for Guts it's probably Batman.

>Gadgets
>Blacked out
>Billowing cape
>Dead parents
>Trains obsessively
>Low charisma
>Quiet
>Kind of a dick
>Scarred all over
>Teams up with a bunch of kids
>Comes out of fucking nowhere
>short-haired waifu
>villainess craves his cock

Summer.

Actually the picture you used does kind of look how people draw superman sometimes. Personality wise though they couldnt be more different.

How would the Justice League defeat the God Hand?

They'd probably go on some adventure to destroy each behelit and facing the owner of each one until they get to griffiths dumb ass

Femto-man, we need you to teach your skills to Batman.

>Summer meme
Traffic doesn't go up during summer.
It's basically "I'm only pretending to be retarded on purpose" posters.

>>villainess craves his cock

nani?

Probably means Slan.

Why Guts won't just rape Griffith?

WILL SOMEONE GET THESE ANIME FAGGOTS OFF THE BOARD

FUCKING MODS YOU'LL DELETE MY POSTS FOR LE OFF-TOPIC XD BUT LET THIS SHIT FLOURISH UNCHECKED

HOW BOUT YOU PICK UP MY SHIT YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SKIN

Are you okay?

Ironically this is the most Sup Forums post in the thread.

Kys mod bootlicker

So we can agree that he really did do nothing wrong? He just gave up the last of his army so thst the countless lives lost in the name of his dream wouldn't have been for nothing, any morally good leader would have done the same thing. And the end result was the greatest kingdom of all time.

Yeah its not fair to guts or cascade but they're fine now, so they should just take their winnings and go. Which is what they're doing.

Guts got over it, why can't you?

I could kind of see it in the face but they could not be more different otherwise.
it would be kind of neat to see them interact though but that just fanboy bias talking.

Anime is for faggots

MODS MODS MODS

I SEE A PENIS

MODS MODS MODS

I feel like the only weeb in the world that doesn't care for Berserk.

I feel like Clark would be Guts if he grew up like Guts. I see what you're saying, I don't get it either but I agree with the sentiment.

Oh fuck you Muira is actually good graphic art something that is rarely talked about on this board. Remove Sup Forums 10000000000000000 times before you remove this shit.

Pedo mods

I can see not liking the story but Muira is one of the best graphic artists of all time.

Bumping so others can see