You say BvS is good

Ok. I hated this movie. I've called it's defenders autistic and plebs. I want you to prove to me I'm wrong. Show me the meaningful images and metaphors you say I'm too dumb to understand. I will shut up and listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HviyAxHnlhA
blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
vimeo.com/189876347
pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
hiddeninsnow.blogspot.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-when-critics-dont.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83831561
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72353410
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78000000
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80881672
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80876406
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80992416
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71524522
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72402024
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78072830
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78413908
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80904608
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80987560
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81399484
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81424866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How bout you just go watch marvel ?ovie faggot cuck?

if you don't like it, you don't like it. nobodies gonna change your mind. jeez user.

Learn to type. Next.

>spoonfeed me
can't help the helpless.

If I missed things I can. That's possible. Next.

you are like the faggots who hate Lynch. Too dumb to understand

Good defense of the film. Next.

Lynch is my favorite filmmaker of all time. Next.

>Gives no example of this film having anything going on besides splosians and edgelording

they can't and won't. It's a bad film. You are correct.

Are you seriously comparing Lynch to Hack Snyder?

>Compares Lynch to Snyder
>Calls other people dumb

Aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Christ symbolism bro.

dude just read this is zathura speaking by neizthsce

we have threads literally every day in which this stuff is posted, and you just want us to compile months and months of this stuff just so you can say "MARTHA?"

Stop invincible son

i made this for you

I made this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HviyAxHnlhA

You have to be a pakistan to like it lad

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

vimeo.com/189876347

pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy

hiddeninsnow.blogspot.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-when-critics-dont.html

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

When Superman saves the child from the burning apartments, he is surrounded by dead people embracing him, even worshipping him. But Superman doesn't happily take it all with a smile. In fact, he reluctantly turns his head away in what appears to be him feeling some sort of dread or pain.

I think this is Superman realizing that he is surrounded "by the dead". That he is so different from them, they will know death, he will not. Maybe it's even part shame, knowing that our fates are set in stone while his isn't. A God among men. But he also desires to be one of us.

In his fight against Batman, Batman says "you don't know what it means to be brave. Men are brave". And this is true to some extent. An immortal God figure cannot be brave as there is no risk involved. "It's time you learn what it means to be a man" means coming face to face with death, which is what separates Superman from man. If he can't do that, then he cannot be brave and he cannot be man.

This dilemma of death is eventually adressed in the climax of the film, as he comes to terms with his own mortality, and pays the ultimate price of a human being. Superman becomes man. Superman overcomes the final trial. And that is accepting his own death. And this is when Batman finally recognizes Superman as man.

Bravo Snyder

Op here. Listening to this now.

Interesting.

the answers you seek, lie within

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72353410
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78000000
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80876406
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71524522
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72402024
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78072830
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78413908
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80904608
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80987560
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81399484
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81424866

>Put in charge of adaptation of the ultimate superhero deconstruction.
>Makes characters that are supposed to be losers, delusional or downright psychopaths look "cool".

>Put in charge of straight superhero adaptations that are supposed to be the foundation of a shared universe of ongoing superhero stories.
>Goes into full deconstruction mode, turning everybody into pathethic losers, violent whackos or unlikeable assholes.

MARTHA?

Lol

user here. Cucking you

>Jon_a_Faaaarm

James Cameron, and literally most of the MCU writers seem to dig his style. Even one of them saying he gets a bad rap.

James Cameron hasn't been good in decades.

your mom hasn't got good at sucking dicks and you don't see Jamal complaining.

Garbage movie

>story
Pretty fucking stupid and pointless overall.

>plot
A complete mess. Pacing?What's that? Jumping around every 5 minutes for the first half an hour. Editing is completely shot. We go from one area to the next with little to no transition at times. Theatrical is filled with plot holes.

>characters
Superman's motives don't matter, Lex forces him to fight Batman. Batman's motives don't matter, Superman's mother shares his mother's name. No arcs for any characters.
>B-batman had an arc!
Did he? He killed thugs right after the martha twist, so that wasn't it. You could say he had an arc at the very end of the movie, but offscreen doesn't count.

Lex is probably one of the worst acted characters in a blockbuster this entire year.

>cinematography
Would be decent if Snyder didn't shove Jesus imagery down your throat every 5 seconds.

>score
Decent. Nothing memorable or great. Wonder Woman's theme is cheesy.

>action
Decent. Actual fight vs. the two heroes is pretty dull and short for the hour+ build up. Very underwhelming. Warehouse scene is the best fight without question. It was great. Everything with Doomsday was worse than. Attack of the Clones.

Overall this movie is pretty bad and I'd recommend just watching all the action scenes then moving on.

You said that in another thread. Move along.

Wouldn't this movie be more powerful if Batman was Batman and didn't kill? The whole movie he is going to break his rule because of his feeling of powerless in relation to Superman... But in the end he doesn't because he sees he too is a man?

But instead he just kills the whole time so when he goes to kill Superman it's kinda like who gives a fuck.

K I N O
I
N
O

>B-batman had an arc!
Did he? He killed thugs right after the martha twist, so that wasn't it. You could say he had an arc at the very end of the movie, but offscreen doesn't count.

Can anyone argue against this?

Op here and this is one of my biggest gripes.

>people aren't allowed to meme
cuck off.

They tried to in the 90s but because of Batman & Robin fucking things up it ended up not happening. They tried again in 2011 with Green Lantern, but it failed as well.

If Superman Returns would have done great, and Nolan's Batman coming out at around the same time we might have seen it there as well.

DC/WB is just not well managed. They handle their movies like play-doh. Whenever their last movie doesn't perform to their expectations the next movie in the line up suffers. Not to mention the constant changes in directors, reshoots, and changes in tone completely ruining a movie.

We saw it with Suicide Squad, and we saw it with the quip heavy trailer of Justice League. Wonder Woman will be another Catwoman, just ridiculous in its execution. They're just scrambling to figure out what audiences want and keep changing the whole thing.

They should honestly scrap everything and get the people that did the Justice League Animated Series to fucking write the scripts.

>They should honestly scrap everything and get the people that did the Justice League Animated Series to fucking write the scripts.

Fuck. Yeah.

They can't argue against that.

Yeah, it would be.

Why would Jack have to be told to exit the building in the beginning? He couldn't see the aliens destruction ship thingy knocking down buildings right outside of the window?

>le capekino meme
wew lads

>score
>decent

I didn't hate this movie. but the score felt REALLY lackluster. Hans Zimmer didn't even try to hide the fact that he was coming off the Nolan films where he got to spend years crafting his own unique batman sound, and now WB comes to him and says "Ayy Johan, we need to to whip us up a brand new Batman theme...".

He strait up admitted that's why he asked Junkie XL to help him out... BvS is also the most recent movie where he said "I'm never doing another Superhero movie again".... this is just shortly after he felt genuinely proud and optimistic about his work on Dark Knight and Man of Steel.

I wish I could find the interview, but it's somewhere on youtube.

KINO