Brickleberry

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Brickleberry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-color_humor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_humour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garbage of the worst kind. Was the No. 1 worst cartoon until Mr Pickles came along

This.

Why? I didn't think it's that bad, it has some alright jokes (other than the ones that tries too hard to offend to the point it's cringy), and it doesn't take itself seriously. The characters are all shit though (specially that bear voiced by Tosh).

For Sup Forumsmblr, everything who correspond to these types of humor: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-color_humor en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_humour en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy
are obviously shit and bad cartoons according their own tastes and opinions they take for an universal truth.

Way way waaaaaaay too desperate and try-hard to be offensive

and I like Tosh.0

I honestly liked it. I can understand why so many people didn't, but truth be told I'm a sucker for crude for the sake of crude shit like this.

It filled a hole that Drawn Together left for 3 years, I loved Tom Kenny's voice work as Woody (Who arguably became the show's answer to Captain Hero after a while) and I'm looking forward to the comic next month that continues the series from where it left off.

Roll on Armoogeddon!

This DESU. Kenny also killed it as the doctor. The show actually had jokes, sometimes they were trigger happy with the gore but over all, it made me giggle quite a bit

Tosh tries to be Seth MacFarlane.

I felt like it had the absolute laziest jokes.

I mean holy shit, at least Family Guy is TRYING with its jokes. You can tell they're TRYING to go for something funny. With Brickleberry, they don't go beyond the "HAHA RACISM/SEXISM/etc." jokes.

Wait, they're making a comic about it? Wtf? What's up with the awesome art?

For me it's slightly below average. Some jokes get a slight chuckle outta me. Not worth the watch unless you just want some background noise.

Daniel Tosh has a bad problem of being offensive for the sake of being offensive. But other than that it's alright.

Big woman with big cameltoe.

It's honest to Christ bottom of the barrel.

That people in this thread like it can be directly attributable to Sup Forums's shit taste.

Yeah, it's a 4-issue comic series that was actually the idea for the first episode of season 4 had they been renewed. Comes out on July 13th.

It's set 30 years in the future following the last episode of season 3 where alien cows took over and killed everyone in the main cast bar Steve. Bobby Possumcods and Dr. Kuzniak are also still alive. The plot concerns Steve going back in time to attempt to murder Woody so that the whole invasion doesn't happen.

sometimes a little tryhard, but did had a few funny jokes and did slightly fill a hole in my heart left by the end of Drawn Together

It was mostly garbage but I liked the Doctor and the boss guy, they had some funny moments. Tom Kenny was the only decent VA and Tosh should fucking die in a hole

He doesn't have the range.

Dr. Kuzniak and Woody were both voiced by Tom Kenny, so that makes sense as to why they were so good.

South park and Rick and Morty are popular here you know?