ITALIANS SAY WE WUZ BRITISH AND SHEEEIT

THE UNION JACK BECOMES SYMBOL OF REBELLION FOR ITALIAN LOCALS

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/04/union-flag-becomes-symbol-anti-eu-protest-italy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=5hIE0vKQf6w
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
strasbourgobservers.com/2012/03/01/interception-at-sea-illegal-as-currently-practiced-hirsi-and-others-v-italy/
youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36769145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The 1,500 businesses taking part in the protest released a statement to the Italian press explaining why they chose the Union flag saying, “We’re all British,”

My nigger, their ancestors brought literacy to your island for fuck's sake. Literacy.

ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

Get fucked Italiniggers. You will never be British.

I need to read up on my Lombard history apparently

Bretty based t.b.h.

I'm okay with this

Based dagos. Good for them.

WE

FUCKING ANGLOSCUM REEEEEE

I'm all for the publicity, but i'll never forget you spaghetti niggers joining Germany

Yeah they can borrow it
then 50-100 years from now worldwide people will use it as a flag against globalists
A child will ask daddy whats that flag
and he will reply well son it used to belong to a small island that dared to dream of freedom
not like I don't want my country to live on
but face it it wont
I love that flag and even after we are gone the world will remember that flag and remember us and remember what we gave to the world

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

stay mad plastic kraut

>a plastic flag

This is how far we've fallen

>tfw our flag becomes the symbol of rebellion against tyranny

They made up for that by leaving Germany

pretty fuckin cool its become a symbol like this

>Treaty of London

Can all the naysayers explain this to me please?

These proud Europeans are using our success to assist them in their own. We should be supporting them in this, not mocking them. The quicker the EU falls apart the quicker Europe can get back to being the diverse yet homogenous pinnacle of humanity is has been for centuries.

farrage is helping other nations to exit also

atm italy and netherlands look the most likely to make the 1st move

The most beautiful and recognisable flag. One that once flew for over 20% of the planet's population and one that still reaches to every corner of the globe.

A flag based on unity of neighbours and global ambition.

The flag will continue to exist for the eternity of satient beings.

I would love to see Italy leave and tell the EU to fuck right off with the debt.

Then the Netherlands because Europe sees the Dutch as intelligent and liberal and the EU and the (((media))) would have a VERY hard time painting them as racist xenophobic isolationist scumbags.

its an okay flag. relax bloke

Tell your navy to stop saving the illegal immigrants, italibros.

Italy is cute... CUTE!

It's not plastic, it's wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hIE0vKQf6w

no amount of spending on army toys can buy the yanks this much class

RULE BRITANNIA!

It just looks wet from the rain.

>Stars
Literally shit tier. The only reason the Antipodeans get away with it is because of the Union Flag in the corner.

Italy cant . We have a cucked costitution that doesn t allow us TO VOTE on international stuff .. So yeah REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More jubilant Britishness

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

wogs are now honorary Anglos? They are pretty anti Kebab

desu the american flag is pretty decent and so is their anthem.

You can. It doesn't need to be through voting lad. If enough people want it, it will happen.

strasbourgobservers.com/2012/03/01/interception-at-sea-illegal-as-currently-practiced-hirsi-and-others-v-italy/

nice trips
if the eu is fucking you guys in the ass as much as you pastaposters claim then your leaders might just go for it, not that i know anything whatsoever about your politics besides "unfuckable lardass"

Nah you're right. Hate the anthem but the flag is nice. Shame Malaysia is so similar.

Most anthems are shit really.

Stop trying to hijack our meme.

It's wops not wogs. wow, I mean it's 2016 seriously...

Eternal Anglo

What is next? Burning, France and Germany? Retaking, Singapore and Hong Kong?

The british one wasn't legally binding either, it doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc

the lyrics aint as bad ass as ours but theirs is about the flag survived bombing from the redcoats as they held out

pretty cool desu

working on it m8

sauce?

After all, the UK flag is based on the St George's Cross, the old flag of Genoa

Nazi Germany's flag beats them all though. Its application is endless, while the American flag is not only asymmetrica but it also looks like the rags of a clown. Not to mention complex. Too jolly, too feminine.

> yfw britain has become a symbol of hope and shall rule the world once again

>does the american salute

Italy greatest ally.

come with us, Giuseppe

that's not, how you comma.

Retaking Singapore and Hong Kong is happening. Not with any British input, just that the young there want us back.

No issue with the frogs and krauts as long as they respect our decision to leave their shit club and stop trying to build a superstate.

I understand how the USA would quite like a European superstate with an army et al but that's making a very big assumption that they will always remain close allies with you.

Britain will always be an ally of the USA and that has been the case since the inception of your country. Just a few blips along the way but they were primarily against France and Spain, not Yanks.

Places like Italy, Germany and Eastern Europe are not as sure a bet. Especially Eastern Europe who will quite happily the dick of Russia as soon as SHTF.

>Having to complete 7 captchas

ITALEAVE WHEN

it represents strength and freedom to me...your flag used to mean that swede now it represents beta behavior and cuckoldry

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

Fills me with pride and hope for the future. Just brilliant.

It also now represents IKEA. That's not a bad thing. I love IKEA.

i feel the old empire being reborn :D

GO ITALY GO

Italeave?

Are you having a referendum too?

>not wanting to help our continental brethren escape the clutches of the globalist eJew
Its almost like you hate white people

BTFOing the whole fucking world. I hope that comes to fruition.

Anglosphere when

DIVIDE AND CONQUER!
>DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

Most of those "krauts" are of partial Colonial descent too

THE SUN NEVER SETS

>Ibeleave
>I believe

Maybe.

>Nethermind
>Fruckoff
>Austria La Vista
>Czechout
>Departugal

Why? They like celebrating a dead country? Everybody knows Britain with its degeneracy and moslems is done

As much as i agree you do have to feel flared by theire actions

we died and was reborn

we have already started changing welfare and immigration laws

we are even gonna scrap the human rights laws to make it easier to deport people

if you cant speak outstanding english and type it AND earn over 35k a year you dont get in.

It's taken 1,600 years, but are we seeing the start of a revenge conquest of the Roman Empire's heartlands?

I jolly well hope so.

>haggis carbonara all round
>washed down with Tuscan Typhoo

italeave makes it sound less y'know italian

Yours is better than all of mine. Well done.

P-please notice us Britain senpai

Poland.
>Annoyed you will no longer be able to come here and work in Lidl, factories and as cleaners.

I like her

How many of those 20% were shitting on the streets?

>tfw no more Polish qt's desperate for a British gentleman

you slavs was raped by the ottomans and you had to rely on the english crusaders to help

you slavs was raped by the nazis...you had to rely on the empire to bail you out

yet we are the cucked country? toplel scrub my toilet christov

We've noticed you. And although I haven't, it seems like most Brits have forgiven you for you nonsense during WW2.

I hope somebody in Italy is paying Farage a fortune to help you beat the ((((((((((((((((((((((((machine))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Italians are also legally (!!!) releasing fake Euros with commies on them

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36769145

I'm pretty sure we invented it before they did familia

Post the one about the Belgians and their commemorative Waterloo coin

>butthurt frenchmen need not apply

nah...we expose the palm of the hand while burgers turn it sideways

This time we stand united against Germanistan

:(

You're full of marxist, liberal elites all over the country m8, I'm very sorry to tell you that

How am I involved in this? Even Peter Hitchens says Inselaffen are dead

The fuck did you drink "chap"? You realize the Ottomans cconquered only the Balkans?

Pretty poetic m8, have you thought about becoming a propagandist?

You gave me wood.

don't bongs and pastas both have roman and norman ancestry?

God, I can't imagine not being American or British. It must be god awful to literally be worthless to the world. I mean, like, does any other country matter?

Think about it. The US and UK are literally the most powerful countries in the world, with the most powerful military, all the notable inventions...I mean, why even bother?

It must suck to not be us. I couldn't imagine it! I just can't! Very sad!

You guys should have trolled China by giving Hong Kong to Taiwan since the original agreement for the treaty port was signed with the legitimate government

That cunt needs to be knighted.
Arise Sir Nige.

>tfw British and American inventors have come up with 79% of the world's technology

>Island Apes
>Supposed to be an insult?

Literally just a description.

You're probably not. And referencing Hitchens has gone beyond meme territory and into autism.

Fuck the Swedish flag, it reminds me of a crate filled with bananas. Only the Nazi German flag represents strength. I don't see how one can draw any strength from a striped rag with cute little stawws on it.

Well you have to give it to the Germans that they have created a pretty neat insult for the Brtish. Idk of any other

fuck this shit