Movie fucking when?

Movie fucking when?

>making a movie about LITERAL NAZIS

Don't know, but I am more than ready for Edgy-kino

Never, we can't get another dredd movie your never getting a warhammer movie, ever

The Imperium has several influences, Nazis are just one of them

>humies

>tfw no harem anime about qt female primarchs
JUST

I'd watch fifteen hours movie

plz no.
the imperium is a great setting, but i have no faith any modern movie about it would be anything but good.

I love Zelda!

Someday, hopefully a high quality 3D animated movie instead of live action + cgi

they could the entire horus heresy in a couple movies, but it will never happen.

one can dream

it would need to have the same over the top spirit like fury road in order to be good

Who would you cast him as?

My pick is Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka that or The Emperor

>im retarded and cant write
i mean, bad.
it would be terrible.

But user, the emperor is a Turk.

Unironically he's make a good SM Sergeant.

Found the non holocaust denier on Sup Forums

Also long as it's not the fucking Horus Hersey.

Idiots who keep asking for a movie of that are like children who want pet hippos for Christmas.

>Turk

The Emperor was born in Anatolia thousands of years before the Turks got there.

Seriously though, a 40k movie in Current Year would be awful. They'd make the Imperium the bad guys and the protagonist turn traitor after being "enlightened" by Tau or Eldar or a whitewashed Chaos or whatever.

Look at what Progressivism and Critical Theory have done to the West. To the average modern Westerner the Imperium are the most evil people imaginable (xenophobic, conformist, and even, gasp, religious) and the Slaanesh Cultists are the vanguard of Progress.

Vulkan

You're living it, baby!

Even the Horus Heresy novels were a mistake. It was better left as a vague, barely remembered legend. Now thanks to Black Library, we know that:

- The Emperor was a superpowered autistic idiot
- All the Primarchs were superpowered autistic idiot children with daddy issues
- Imperium or Your Favorite Xenos are irrelevant because Chaos is destined to win in the end. Thanks ADB!

>humies

> Starchild