Anime can't be kino

>Anime can't be kino

I have a hard time watching shows that are intended for children. HxH does have some pretty kino moments.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

There are actually frequent Hunter x Hunter, Dragonball, Attack on Titan, etc. threads on Sup Forums

People just keep making these threads because the mods are lenient and it pisses off autists.

Sup Forums likes all of the stuff in that image though besides OPM. Not sure what you're getting at.

anime can never be kino, child of callemdb Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

Meh, I only really liked the Yorknew and Chimera Ants arcs.

Pic related is my personal pic for anime kino

Cowboy Bebop is kino

*ahem*

K-on and Nichijou are more entry level than Perfect Blue and Lain, also mostly men watch both so "LEPIC MANIME" means nothing tbqh

Are we pretending to be Sup Forums?

Pitou is the cutest!

>kino
This is what entry level twitter cancer from /r/anime want you to believe

Why is Kilua so fuckable?

I had to stop this shit when they fought against talking insects

What is the samurai looking one below One Punch Man and left of Gurren Lagan?

Is this cunnykino lads?

Shit, forgot my piccy.That's literally the best part.

Drifters

drifters i think.

I watched Kimi no Na wa and Koe no Katachi recently and they were both good. Have there been any more anime movies recently that normal functional members of society can enjoy, or is that all of them?

I'd say yes

what is wrong with Cowboy Bebop?

nichijou is quite inaccessible. entry level it is not.

Can't wait for new season.
Crab is best girl.

thanks

Bebop was a series genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme voice acting with a good cartoon pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme videogame aesthetic. This series is trash at best and people who praise it are likely no older then 18.

samefag

>anime can never be kino,
Inherently wrong because one anime film inspired( scenes were even pulled if you watched it I'm sure you know which one) to make two of the most notable movies of the 21st century

Garbage flick tier hogwash

bad b8 m8

im amazed you took the time to write this

I just rewatched that a few weeks ago. Man, Kon died too young.

Just like everything else the trashman has made

O

you do realise that's not an argument, right?

post kino anime if your bait is so great

Greed Island alone is the best piece of media this century.

MY

Lol Aronofsky was inspired by Perfect Blue to make Black Swan you fucking troglodyte. And shit they're essentially the same story

My favourite part of Greed Island is the dodgeball

>cartoon posters are not local
No surprise here. The invasion is real
You do realize this isn't an argument right? I am your superior which means my post is fact
See And Kon aped Wilder

Goes without saying. It's the best part of the series.

Really wish they had just left that one nonce scene out.

what the fuck does "Bebop was a series genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors" even mean?

It can't have been made for something that didn't even exist at the time

t. someone who doesn't watch anime

FRIENDLY REMINDER

***kino*** is coming

>The Invasion is real
Half of Sup Forums posters probably watch anime, user. I shitpost on Sup Forums but I don't use my trip.

;_;7

If it's anything like Ghost in the Shell or Death Note, I'd rather not

>what the fuck does "Bebop was a series genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors" even mean?
If you don't know what it means then you're not Sup Forums and fall under it. It's that simple
>It can't have been made for something that didn't even exist at the time
The mindset has always existed. Something like that doesn't just spring up. It's just like the reddit sensibility
The site might have been made however many years ago, but the sensibilities have always been around

>Unironically watching shonen tripe

>Ghost in the Shell

didn't they turn it into a generic revenge story?

Who hurt you?

The giant insects are the only thing worthwhile about this dumb cartoon

>If you don't know what it means then you're not Sup Forums and fall under it

>attaching your sense of self worth and superiority to a fucking finnish snowdildo picture posting forum

jesus thats sad

The tourists. They want to encourage upvote groupthink pleb mentality on this board because it makes their job easier. They want "dude everyone get hyped for the latest movie/cartoon/tv show, ha ha I love fun popcorn times isn't this fun and comfy. KINO! Look at the score! Oh, you didn't like it? Well that's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion" reddit environment. I rage against this drift towards hugbox on a daily basis. Sup Forums should be a slaughter house. This is a medium of suffering in the name of authenticity and the board should reflect that. This isn't 'fun times "film Sup Forumsuff" clubhouse'.

*blocks your path*

Christ, you sound like you belong in the Letterboxd General.

Ok for real though if you're being serious about this you're probably the biggest faggot I've seen on this board today.

how can one man be this pretentious about a fucking image posting forum?

>Wahh my secrit klubhouse
Just because everyone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean everyone else is wrong you pretentious fag

what the fuck did he mean by this?

this makes me wonder if there are people on here so autistic that they keep lists of popular buzzwords, and every so often just make up a paragraph of nonsense and plug words in like mad libs

Fine taste right here.

Jin Roh, Tenshi no tamago, GITS and GITS 2 are all fantastic movies.

You should check out Memories: magnetic rose.

Those threads are products of what I'm talking about. No one authentic to this board has posted in them since 2012.
This is what I truly believe. You can mock me as much as you want, but I won't stop my battle for authentic Sup Forums. Like Kon who is just an imitator, stealing from early Wilder(who became another master of the inauthentic), Ophuls and Altman and many others. Bebop is a memetic series, as are all of cartoons. Believe me, I've watched all of the things, and a few of them I've watched more than twice. But the inauthenticity is overwhelming. It should be obvious to any intelligent appreciator of real Sup Forums.

When the trashy style of anime is paired with the vulgar and memetic style of videogames, it will produce an extravaganza of inauthenticity. I can foresee that the cartoon will immediately leap to the top 10 on IMDB, and the people like you will have many a discussion about this ''cool'' scene or that one. ''Remember when he did that? Man, wasn't that cool?'' or ''And then he like totally did this thing, and it was super awesome and cool!''

But this is not authentic Sup Forums. The Sup Forumss and Sup Forumss and Sup Forumss and reddit have absolutely destroyed Sup Forums. Look how bleak the boards landscape looks. There are a few authentic posters out there still, like me, and Bleu, and user, and so on. But it is directly due to the aforementioned masters of inauthentic Sup Forums that people like ginger get so much praise. Your kind are actively polluting the minds of the people who see these anti art Sup Forums ideals.

You can hate me as much as you want, but I am sincere. This is what I believe. I am a samurai fighting for authenticity. I train extensively both physically and mentally. And I'll continue to fight until my last breath.

>tfw hate anime but love HxH
Pitou reckin Kite was absolute kino material

>I only really liked the Yorknew and Chimera Ants arcs.
this

>I am a samurai fighting for authenticity. I train extensively both physically and mentally.

You gave yourself away with this line. If you dialed it back just a bit you would've gotten a lot more (You)'s.

>You can hate me as much as you want, but I am sincere. This is what I believe. I am a samurai fighting for authenticity. I train extensively both physically and mentally. And I'll continue to fight until my last breath.

ok now you're just overdoing it

have a you and pls go away

>I am a samurai fighting for authenticity. I train extensively both physically and mentally. And I'll continue to fight until my last breath.

BIG

>You can hate me as much as you want, but I am sincere. This is what I believe. I am a samurai fighting for authenticity. I train extensively both physically and mentally. And I'll continue to fight until my last breath.
if Sup Forums ever actually did have a chance of being saved, you just destroyed it

current arc is setting itself to be the most kino yet, too bad it won't be finished for probably 5-10 years if ever. New chapters start this week tho

BLACK

FOR

PROPERTIES OF

The greatest Anime ever made

gits 2 is literal trash

CIA

NEN

>You can hate me as much as you want, but I am sincere. This is what I believe.
You are not a local here. You must leave.
/film/ backed by /lit/ and Sup Forums is the only way to save Sup Forums from the Sup Forums and Sup Forums grips

the 90s show is better.

hes persistent, i'll give him that

Why the FUCK is HxH so goddamn comfy bros.
Only Togashi can be me wait so patiently for a fucking manga series.
how many fucking years have we waited for actually substantial levels of progression in this fucking series

So fucking true. If the 99' anime managed to adapt the Chimera Ants arc it would easily be in the top 3 shonen arcs of all time.

I'm glad you finished your own sentence, because anime, as a matter of fact, can never be kino.

Sup Forums is the defacto shitboard board i'll admit but if you seriously think that a new, public /film/ board wouldn't be ransacked day one by Sup Forums shitposters you're mistaken

Did you see that Berserk is on a hiatus again?

Say what you will, but I love the One Piece manga/anime

how pleb does that make me?

Every new board is quote unquote "ransacked" the day it opens

Sup Forums would just poison it like it does everything else it touches

kids shows are not kino, period

Not pleb at all. I was watching an interesting video on how One Piece's decreasing sales is killing Shonen Jump.

What movie is that on the top left

not surprised, as little as i know about manga in general, i know one pieces popularity is overwhelming and unprecedented, right?

Boku no Pico

Because every chapter is packed with stuff going on. It also helps that he's god-tier at paneling and conveying action. A good ten chapter run feels more substantial than most of the other weekly/monthly shit we get in a year.