Why don't the British just go home?

Why don't the British just go home?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-ireland-border-good-friday-agreement-war-again-patrick-cockburn-a8074456.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't the Irish convert to Protestantism like normal white people?

But anglicans aren't protestant.

But Protestants aren't people

Protestants are disgusting.

>American

Every time

They're bad people. England deliberately sent cowherd psychopaths to northern ireland to break and colonize the locals. It didn't work but now those people live there and refuse to leave. And the english don't care, they're psychopaths too.

I'm not muh heritage, I'm /his/

You're just deflecting because you don't want the truth discussed.

t. Seamus McMurphy

You could literally say the same shit about the US. All you moronic hypocritical yank mongs seem to conveniently forget that, same with all the other new world wank stains

being catholic wasn't the problem for brits, it was the being Irish part they didn't like

Because the Good Easter agreement has largely maintained peace between the protestants and catholics of NI. Also
>muh heritage

Good Friday

Its Scottish Ulster not English Ulster

can't believe the irish put up with this bullshit. i mean look at it, the whole island should obviously belong to ireland

Why should they?

What have the Irish achieved besides not being allowed to enter cities on their own island

>Galway endured difficult relations with its Irish neighbours A by-law forbade the native Irish (as opposed to Galway's Hiberno-Norman citizens) unrestricted access into Galway, saying "neither O’ nor Mac shall strutte nor swagger through the streets of Galway" without permission.

what could we even do about it?
I mean we could try bombing them again but they have muslims to do that for them already

You're literally the only Europeans who could ever match the muslims when it comes to terror bombings though.

You haven't heard of Corsicans

The Irish could bomb the SHIT out of any corsican desu

I do say the same about the US. Are you schizophrenic? Why do you think all american posters are the same person?

Yes, but the english sent them didn't they? My understanding is they were weird hated backwards hicks transported to ireland to be cossacks for the glorious new english colony

Yeah because their bombs are gay little boutique shit and they never do anything meaningful

Feels odd going in to the workplace knowing I'm about to quit and not having told anyone

No the Scottish King did.

He sent the Boarder raiders on the Scottish and English boarder to get rid of trouble makers and because the Irish were the equivalent of an Orc hoard

You obviously don't understand why people who have known war don't want more war.

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-ireland-border-good-friday-agreement-war-again-patrick-cockburn-a8074456.html

Oh, huh.

welp

The lands that were settled were actually abandoned by the Irish lords that owned them after the 9 year war where they fled to France after they lost

Sorry they fled to Spain, who had a massive stick up their ass about England because the personal union between Spain and England fell apart horribly

Cause everywhere else protestantism brought freedom but in Ireland it brought the Brits

It brought civilization and stability

>American education

t. Seamus O'Paddy