I miss True Blood

I miss True Blood

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2014/06/so-luke-grimes-left-true-blood-because-he-refused-to-play-gay-214001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too. If only they'd continued after season 3.

>DAW never did a full nude scene

wait a sec, isn't this some gay shit, or was that the vampire diaries?

Why is she so much less attractive on Daredevil?

Vampire Diaries maybe because that was a teen drama? True Blood was a pretty hard-R vampire series.

so you promise no gay shit then? at least not more than buffy, if so I'm gonna give it a go

more DAW please

The last few seasons were awful. The only reason why this show is tolerable is because of Lafayette and Pam. Everything else sucks.

its HBO user, of course there is gay stuff - though its mostly limited to one gay black human and his bf.

I would have hooked up with Lorena and never looked back . "Fuck Prohibition"

*taylor swifts starts playing

lol
>sucks
good one user

Her teeth look so bad. Is she pretending to be a vampire with fake teeth or is she supposed to actually be one?

SOKKEH

She's a vampire, friendo

Probably because she's wearing more real life makeup in DD and wearing whored up makeup here

Sookiehh I lurve ya

Šuker

hair colour

Wait, what? Those are incisors. Why the fuck are they transforming incisors? GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, THOSE ARE THE WRONG TEETH!

BEEL

Of course you do. Despite being pretty wacky, weird, campy, and over-the-top, it was extremely popular because it was good.

>because it was good

Said no one ever. It was guilty pleasure schlock at best.

god damn

SSUUKKII

fug now I really miss this show

I struggle to watch the last season

perky

She's too pale.

Die.

Goddamnit, OP, I'm about to rewatch this shit. It's like a UPN show that got picked up by HBO. At least it never took itself seriously and had fun with being trashy as fuck.

I enjoyed this show it was pretty good tbqh, dont remember if I watched the last season and the ending tho, one thing this show does right is building character and creating atmosphere. I wish HBO would keep doing adult shows like this, recent shows from HBO are so shitty when you talk about actual plot lines and dialogue

>adult
it was for preteens/teens

I know you are trolling... but I have nothing to do
pretty sure the show is for adults... had several scenes of hardcore sex, lots of nudity, taboos, very, very ugly language, tons of gore and questionable content, this show is literally why Christians don't let their children watch tv.

yeah for teens to beat off to and talk about at school cause they're edgy and think they're adult for watching hbo shows

I haven't even watched this show, but just based on your description it sounds like it's for teenagers.
>very ugly language
Seriously?

Seasons 1-3 are worth every minute DESU

they say all kinds of questionable fuckery, well I'm quite sure teenagers loved this show, actually one of my teenager friends used to talk to me about it, but the rating of the show is 18+

this show is basically softcore for young adult females

>young girl discovering herself meets hot vampire
>fucks him a lot like no tomorrow all episodes
>another hotter vampire shows up
>fucks him even better
>literally nude all episodes
>more hot man and woman fuck
>plot makes them all come together and fuck
>some dick eventually shows up
>boobs and dick everywhere
>major plot behind gay man
>sex is literally everywhere in the fucking show

Underrated.

>boobs and dick everywhere
user, are you reading what you type?
Listen if the show is actually interesting I'll consider checking it out, I work night security so I have literally nothing but time, but the only webms I've seen here ever are of DAW being sexy as all hell. And you made it sound like expensive softcore without the decency to fake an orgasm.

>it sound like expensive softcore without the decency to fake an orgasm.
lmao you describe it pretty well
imagine a softcore that makes you actually care about the characters and develops them pretty well, also random satanic shit and you have True Blood

True Blood makes me wish they would just do a proper World of Darkness series.

Brain damage eric

best eric !

A lot of the characters were gay or gayish. That dude that looks like Palpatine was ultra gay.

Best things about the show
>Russel
>Eric
>Godric
>Pam
>Jess
>Flanagan
>That scene where Lafayette flips out on a customer
>Jason's ass

That reverend dude that turned out to be a fag was pretty fun, too.

I stopped watching this around the time the swede was fucking the fat old dude in the ass. Did she ever show her titties?

I use to fap to this clip when it was brand new. I still do, but I used to, too.

I'm pretty sure I see nipple in a few frames.

I actually felt bad for him that's character growth yo

Also his wife killing that chick with her high heels should get an honorable mention

>show is a metaphor for gay rights, with vampires "coming out of the coffin" and being opposed by "bigoted religious groups" who judge them all as sinful and evil
>the average vampire is depicted as having had a period in their life where they were a serial killer and serial rapist with no morals who preys upon people for fun or is still like that and every single vampire has killed at least one innocent person

what did the supposedly liberal writers mean by this?

>every time is her first time

>ywn fugg a bitey pale redhead who regenerates her hymen. Why even live?

that the Fellowship of the Sun and the Governor didn't do anything wrong and vampires need to be put into death camps just like gays in real life

>break her hymen every night
>eat out her bleeding foof
>get high on V

Are you in the Philippines?

That show went downhill so rapidly. Good riddance.

>guys look how edgy and simultaneously righteous I am. Do I fit in yet? I sure do like vaginas

Hoyt won bitches.

I enjoyed season 5 unironically

>actually being triggered by a shitpost on Sup Forums

Chechnya, my brother!

this
also Anna Paquin unrobing scene was way way way fucking hotter than DAWs

>dude if you hate vampires and other supernatural things that clearly murder regular people all the time means you're racist shitlord!

This show went way overboard with the human hating. The witches in season 4 and the vampire research facility/camp in season six did absolute nothing wrong and were in the right when it came to vampires.

she is much better as a robot cowgirl.

i think it was season 4 that opened with the fairy shit and were-cat people and that's when it all got so hilarious. eric flying like superman was bad enough but they just just fuck it after that.

>eric flying like superman

He was "jumping", mate.

They chose to make them incisors because they wanted a more catlike vampire and wanted to avoid the typical depiction of vampire fangs being the canine teeth.

pics

is this show Christian friendly ?

I'm gonna start watching this.

user's got a point. This show started airing when I was like 13. Used to beat off to it all the time.

Best human that lived

Should I rewatch this shit?

Which season was this from?

season Seven, episode Eight

I'm a GODDAMNED sex Fairy

True blood was the cancer that killed HBO.

>According to the source close to True Blood, writers and cast members were baffled and angered by Grimes’ reluctance to take James in a same-sex direction, especially since True Blood has always been an overtly sexual show with heavy LGBT undertones. Despite the scramble to recast the part, the writers and cast are pleased with Parsons’ performance, and believe he’s a good fit for the role of James.

indiewire.com/2014/06/so-luke-grimes-left-true-blood-because-he-refused-to-play-gay-214001/

>indiewire.com/2014/06/so-luke-grimes-left-true-blood-because-he-refused-to-play-gay-214001/

Hypocrites much. Around this same time, an actress on HBO refused to do a nude scene and was praised for her stance. But they give the guy shit because he refuses.

>That scene where Lafayette flips out on a customer
The AIDSBURGER scene?

True Blood is a teen drama you fucking idiot.

troll

>AIDSBURGER scene?

To this day I have not seen a single episode of True Blood and it's likely I misunderstood your post but the idea of clerical or secular vampire killers using AIDS as a weapon against the undead intrigues me.

well in fact if you read the Vampire: The Masquerade RPG book, it actually states that vampires will get ill if they drink blood of sick people, and sometimes it is irreversible, btw this book is probably the source material for most modern vampire shit because it is one of the few books where vampires are completely "dissected"

true blood was just HBO going back to their tales from the crypt phase

dude it had sex and blood and we all know teens have zero interest in sex or blood

giv vampire gf

>Tfw still wish you were a vampire despite being way too old for such a childish fantasy

Either way the show was pretty great to begin with, had a good comfy southern setting, hot people, cool vampires etc. Wet downhill when Suki became a fairy

>Tfw still wish you were a vampire despite being way too old for such a childish fantasy

Even if you didn't get all of the super powers, the near-immortality alone would be worth it.

>ywn be alive long enough to see the full scope of humanity, all it achieves , up until it's end