Truly the lucky country.

>living in sydney
LMOA

What is Australia's percentage?

lol australia is only niggers

>shitney
LMFAO@you

what am i looking at

I guess we're lucky to be infested with Asians and pajeets, rather than nigs and sandnigs.

Australistan

But Australia has tons of Lebanese, Turks and Afghans.

Don't care
Lebanese chicks are hot

Is this San Francisco?

lol sydney
I can't see the time but I bet that's not even rush hour

Lebanese are still majority Christian and Turks here are in general not like the Turks in Germany. There are not actually many Afghans

>no hijabs

can't be western europe then

Xi Jinping for PM

need me some government subsidised dumplings lads

Do they date outside their community?
so what are the Turks like? What about Lebanese Muslims?

Sydney is the California of Australia. It's more relevant than any other parts of Australia including the capital.

why so many indians\chinks? hell, eastern europe have more than 200 million people, let them in, at least they're white

they're not erdogan shills still loyal to turkey, unlike turks in europe. lebanese muslims do not have a great reputation here

>they're not erdogan shills still loyal to turkey, unlike turks in europe.
Are they mostly secular?
>lebanese muslims do not have a great reputation here
Why?

because there have been ethnic enclaves, they often stuck to themselves and they formed gangs in western sydney. in my opinion they're better now. vietnamese in the 70s and 80s had a bad reputation but now they are generally good-tier migrants, so things do change

They're off the boat now, so when does the mixing begin?

because eastern Europeans are too poor or too dumb to pass the immigration policies.

there are already lots of slavs in australia

Good fucking riddance, Anglos are meant to be eradicated

Rude

chink pls. that's all about population. there are 2 billion asians, sure they have more smart people.

well no shit sherlock, i didn't say they are smarter per capita, but the fact is only they are passing the immigration bar into australia and canada. sorry ivan but you have to go to the back of the line.

Isn't that Strathfield? Literally the only white people there are the girls taking a train home from school.

GOOK'D

Used to live in areas full of Sudanese. Now I'm surrounded by Viets and Lebanese. Please kill me now.

Australia isn't full
please keep accepting immigrants

honestly this

gotta keep that door open when best korea nukes you guys eh?

Depends on the city but id say we are 82%

>australia
>designated white country
no one allow it

diversity is your strength

Eh its not worth thinking about
boomers built the coffin, theres no escaping now.

you live in the paradise and sell your sould for a couple $,its really sad,you have to start bullying them

the country was sold out from under us by the old people
they're the only ones who benefited off this were those who could buy property before the 90s, it became too expensive for anyone else
now their grandkids will be renters to Chinese landlords no matter how successful their careers are.
if you see pic related, median reached 1 million in 2017

funny thing is all of these old millionaires collect pensions lol

i hope you can recover and send back to hell the traitors and the rest scum

in jap tv, i feel like always aired only blondy whity roos.

I mean, you gotta think about it from their perspective, they're old and going to die soon, might as well fuck shit up for a few bucks, that was the logic behind the Howard government and their libertarian infrastructure policy and will continue to be so until all Boomers die off.

Remember, these same people that are eroding our government services were the ones that campaigned for them in the first place. They're just looking out for themselves. Can you blame them?

I fucking HATE living around non-whites. They're ugly, loud and stink. They have no respect for personal space, nor respect for anything else either. They are just useless fucking trash taking up oxygen. Had to spend an overlay at an airport filled with Indians and Chinks and I wanted to die. How can anyone stomach to live around these filthy animals?

It always amazes me that they can stand being among each other.

*dabs next to pajeet and ho chi min*

>pulling the guillotine on your own grandchildren
maybe the west really doesn't deserve to survive

>city people problems

desu I guess it would be unfair if i didn't acknowledge there's a good portion of boomers
and gen x-ers who just didn't have kids

It's the american influence, even though they bitched about having to serve in vietnam they got force fed so much individualism bullshit they actually believe giving a shit about anyone other than themselves is communism. Now give them a raise in their pensions :^) first one to do so gets to be PM

A disgusting cowardly swede cuck who demands multiculturalism for Europe has no right insulting any race.

this desu. if people had as many kids as they used to have things would at least be averaged out

>people problems

most decent careers are here