Countries that are pure evil

Countries that are pure evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabota.yandex.ru/search?text=поликлиника&rid=44&sort=salary-desc
meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/30/at-39-percent-of-gdp-russia-s-shadow-economy-is-the-fourth-largest-in-the-world-according-to-new-report
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Russia
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whar did russia ever do wrong?

You posted the wrong image, OP.

Fuck off. Anglos have never done anything wrong and they are based.

anglos are evil

>doesn't like the good guys
>check flag
>not surprised
Fucking give it a rest, just because your dictator tells you what to think doesn't mean you have to.

You're just jealous of Anglos. Thanks for learning English.

Why are Crimea, Kaliningrad and Sakhalin the noly non-evil parts of Russia?

amerimutts are not anglo

I obviously didn't make the effort to colour in things which weren't filled in with one click, smartass

>Azov is a country now
Good

I wasn't trying to make fun of you. I was genuinely curious. No need to be an asshole.

>America
>good guys
>ever
I'm so sorry about it, but your country is as good as your police.

Anglos are the cancer of this earth.

Don't care what you think, don't want to be anglo
the state of this banter, apply yourself. Not a single country can be considered for the prestigious position of russia as the world's biggest problem. Genuinely hate you. The rest of the world may as well disappear.

Kek at all the germans and russians. Anglos are great. I love America.

>accuses people about believing everything their state says
>believes everything his state says
Aren't the brightest one, are you? Don't worry, it's not like anyone expected something from American poster.

Irrelevant 90 IQ cuck shithole

We unironically have more favorable views of your country than these rat bastards Western europe no longer holds the same values. It will be up to us and a few select countries to defend ourselves from the menaces like And russian lad, americans don't support the president ever. Almost every president drops to below 50% approval. We support our country and each other. Its your government's fault we don't get along.

Eбaл мaмaшy OПa

Do you guys really unironically hate my country? That makes me sad.

i butcher it daily, theres nothing to be jelous of

this poster is a russian immigrant, he is not german

Well, according to some poll I read, Russia is even more disliked than Hungary here.

Sorry for having our country so close to your bases and preventing you from destroying Syria like every other middle eastern country. Very sorry mister policeman, please don't shoot me. Our menacing reign must come to an end.

I too love America 2bh. I honestly like the idea of personal freedoms, liverty and success through hard work. I think that anglos are truly the greatest people generally, while americans and the english being basically the best of the best. Russians as a nation and russia as a country are just pure shit compared to america or england.
>inb4 self-hater, cuck etc
I don't hate myself, though i really dislike this country and i think that the people living Here are a failed, lost nation. I just see the things how they actually are and don't want to deny the truth. Most people who are not oligarchs or their close relatives or friends leave this country as fast as they can if they have a chance to do so. Even the children of high rank russian politicians and many russian businessmen prefer living anywhere but in russia (majority live in the UK or US of course).

apologies, wouldn't want to paint you in that light despite our differences,
bro, im only kidding, the obsession with you guys ended like a decade ago, despite how dumb we are as a country, nobody falls for the russian boogeyman anymore.

I do hate germans though

Russia is just a discount US, you know? If you can't climb here, you can't climb there either.

>the people living Here are a failed, lost nation
Well, it's not the WORST country as many Russians seem to think. Even the western-made Human Development Index places us in the top 1/6 of humanity.
Obviously not the best one either, by a long shot, but just saying.

>Nobody belives in the russian boogeyman anymore

>be russian in automobile
>get shot in traffic

Joke's one you, I don't have a car! Ha!

What a surprise. Stupidity.

Anglos are great.

I'm not biased just because I'm Anglo myself btw.

this one?

Russians don't seem so bad, at least as long as you live far from them.
Most of them I met were decent people, but then again I never met real bydlos.
They also take care of the graves of our dead soldiers and we do the same for them.

Post whatever you want. I don't care about the russians, and neither does the average american. As far as you, we don't even think about you.

No, it is nothing like America. "Discount America" would be Canada or something like that. Russia is like a totally different planet (an inferior one of course) compared to the USA.

No, a different one, that didn't even have Iran or Syria, maybe it only counted European countries.

stop talking like a cuck. If you keep doing that I'm going to go back to making baseless claims about your country.

>polls are irrelevant when the dont fit my narrative

>Anglos are great. I love America.

Get over it faggot. Starving kids in Africa would love to have your life.

>jealous of anglos' perfidy

As a part Russian I can tell you that I know many of them here who are borderline retarded.
My mom told me, that once there were those guys who would literally hunt ducks in a park and take them back home for cooking.
But yeah most of them are alright.

my gf is Russian, what happens if we decide to have children?

why don't we love the actual people of every country but just dislike their government instead

They keep germans and russians at bay, so why wouldn't I like them?

>wanting to be a wagecuck
No they wouldn't lmao. They must always look in need so they'll be eligibile in coming to your country, Germany or Sweden

I grew up in an area with a lot of them, most of them became my friends, but they were also immigrants and educated, but I guess there's a reason for the stereotypes and your sure right about them.

European Russia is 1st world.

When it comes to foreign affairs, governments are generally supported by the majority of the people. It's one of the few things normies care about.

you say that as a new zealander now. But what happens when they attack one of us? I agree though.

I've been there, it is indeed exactly like Russia, but richer. My father lives there now, because he always pursued his "American dream" since 90s, but it turned out as a disappointment

These are not Russians, 98% of "Russians" in Germany are, in fact, Germans from Volga region.

Maybe if you're on shards it is.

Don't even bother. They will never understand why we as a group want to govern on our own terms.

Truth right here, americans fail to realize that america is just russia with a bit more money
retard

>t.butovo/kupchino resident
No wonder

Hitler sheds a tear in hell

SEETHING

that's pretty true in a lot of countries but you also get some cases where either the government is what the people wanted a long time ago but stuck too long and won't give up power or something like Russia where the general population would change to a better political scene if it was as easy as raising your hand but they're instead stuck in a situation where the government stays in with a lot of affluent people who may not even support government policies but pretend to in order to prosper.

The Great Satan

I haven't been to America but I've been to UK and can say that the West is not this different planet of superhumans you've drawn in your head, comrade. Naturally it's richer, but the people are generally the same, with their fair share of bydlo and general assholes.

"a bit more money"

Average salary for a doctor in Russian regions is something around 250$. Isn't it funny? They study medicine for 6 or 8 years to become a doctor which earns less than a McDonalds worker in Moscow. Do you know what is the most greatest thing about the U.S.? Your country is decentralized. And you don't need to go to DC for a better quality of life.

they are born?
(you) kys yourself

yes a large part of Russians in Germany have German ancestry dating back from long ago. But one cant deny that in this long span of time there was mixing of people and they adopted the Russian customs and culture.

It is all a lie. Maybe some propaganda was true during soviet days, but now its just fear mongering
>decentralized
>president controls entire cabinet of policy makers
Don't be a cuck
SEETHING

the average salary in russia is $500, which does not take the huge black market into account. and let's not forget the difference in cost of living. you're not getting any pity

Why doesn't the government federalizes the regions?
You don't have to give them the same power as the states in the US, you could do it like us where the federal states have only little to say and the majority of things is still decided in Berlin.

Just say you're a russian on vacation already
yes, yes. Rely on the black market like a good goy. Why are you in germany if its so great in russia?

Fuck you and fuck your statistics. I'd prefet to belive in an actual job offers.

rabota.yandex.ru/search?text=поликлиника&rid=44&sort=salary-desc

I knew that you would tell me to go "gack to Russia" for simply pointing out facts

>cost of living

Like the 5% mortgage in the West? Or like the.. uh, Ford Mustang which costs $25000, a year salary for a janitor in the US?

Don't pretend you don't know.

because 95% of this country are economical cucks.
but when Moscow is in problems and centralized power weakened, they begin revolts that always ends up with another Stalin sending half of the adult population into the GULAG. after that they cease to think about the uprisings for the next half-century. and history repeats itself.

Because he's not a retard. He's liar, yeah, but not a retard. It's actually very easy to love Russia while you live in the Swiss or Germany or the UK, or whatever. Some Russian ministers bought a property in the America, others have sent their children to the private western colleges, and afterwards they told us from the TV how Russia is great and how they love it.

>all these bootyblasted third world shitskins ITT from evil Euronations

I live here dumbass, and I'm sure I know much more than you and your shitty statistics.

Not telling you to go back, asking why you're in germany if you love russia so much? See, this may be strange to you but I love america, so I live here.
The russian people need to have their voice heard.
And they say those things after living in the west for one of these reasons 1. They actually love russia and missed it 2. Its tacitly implied they have to say that.
In america we would have 1. I actually love america or 2. I don't like america.
Use your noodle

argumentation skills over 9000

Pointing out facts is not an endorsement, but if you say bullshit don't be surprised when someone corrects you. I've noticed that whenever you get proven wrong you just respond with "y-yeah? then go live there if you love it so much miimimimi". Pathetic

>They actually love russia and missed it

M-mr. Pekhtin? How's Miami?

>ignoring the facts skills over 9000
What's up honey, you don't understand Russian?

re-read the post
So are you german or russian? After what you've said I won't change my next response, you're right, its a dumb argument.

You are the one ignoring facts. You literally said "fuck your statsics"

Cause your statistics is wrong. What else I should say? What is the basis of it? It's not even Rosstat lol

answer

Here is a very recent report on the black market. It's been declining since the 00s but it's still huge

meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/30/at-39-percent-of-gdp-russia-s-shadow-economy-is-the-fourth-largest-in-the-world-according-to-new-report

the other index numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Russia

>just because your dictator tells you what to think doesn't mean you have to
Jesus fucking Christ, I could accept that coming from an absolutely unbiased nigerian tribe or something, but from a deluded amerimutt?

We have election rules, procedures, safeguards. If anything make fun of the person we elected. Our system is much better than yours.

To make it short
>Russia’s shadow economy makes up 39.37 percent of the country’s annual GDP
>In April 2017, Russia’s Finance Ministry estimated that Russians received roughly 11 trillion rubles ($186 billion) in “off-the-books,” “under-the-table” income
So yeah all these GDP and income statistics from Wikipedia do not reflect the reality given your high levels of corruption

Don't even listen, he may as well be an east german from 4 decades ago.

I replied to myself with a tl;dr of the article

I know, I'm the only american in this thread and I've been samefaggin myself saying "seething" for the past hour or two.

ok I just wanted to clarify that was the same person