COME HOME WHITE MAN

If Trump loses the election I would encourage Americans of Sup Forums to move to Scotland as political refugees. Your homeland will be lost forever.

>96% white
>2nd richest part of the UK after London
>millions of you guys already have Scots blood anyway

We need more redpilled people here, some of our people have become soft and distracted, they haven't experienced the effects of multiculturalism so they're happy to go along with what the (((media))) and (((politicians))) say.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/03/australian-family-fighting-deportation-ordered-to-leave-uk
heraldscotland.com/news/13164325.After_shock_rise_in_rape_and_assaults_Glasgow_faces_down_misogyny/
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no money and can't move, sorry.

Buy your plane tickets and you can stay with me senpai.

I can't understand anything people from Scotland say unless they are writing it down.

You won't be able to understand your fellow 'Americans' when Spanish becomes the official language.

Your choice.

That was worthy of a laugh user.

Tell me more about why I would like Scotland. If I come, I'm bringing a lot of jobs. Do you know anything about the diversity quotas in your country?

There are no diversity quotas. As I said in the OP, we're 96% white. If you avoid Glasgow and Edinburgh we're basically 100% white. The shitskins we have here are of a higher class than the English ones too, they usually just run shops and keep to themselves. If anyone set up a 'sharia zone' here they WOULD be stabbed.

What do you work as currently? Do you have a degree or other skills? If yes you'll have no problem finding a job here.

how about you fuck off.

Tried to veto brexit then attempted to gain independence to submit to a superstate
It's an sjw hellhole waiting to happen

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/03/australian-family-fighting-deportation-ordered-to-leave-uk

SNP hate whites

lets ignore the aussie shitposting family that are being deported, right?

as if any sane person would want to live in cuckland

The SNP are campaigning to keep them. It's the Tories who want rid.

Can you hear the call to prayer, Nigel? Off you pop now.

>hurr durr a YouGov poll can generalise a whole nation, Jock btfo!

Smell yer maw Ahmed.

I am Scottish and redpilled on you SNP ginger scum

I voted Leave too faggot.

I'm not a fan of the SNP but they were trying to keep those Aussies in the country. The eternal Anglo are trying to get rid of them.

Trump isn't losing.

And if Hillary steals the election, there will be war, make no mistake. I will be fighting her.

L A S T
A
S
T

N I G H T S
I
G
H
T
S

H A G G I S
A
G
G
I
S

Deport everyone

> The shitskins we have here are of a higher class than the English ones too, they usually just run shops and keep to themselves

That's how it started in every other country.

as will i ,brother. We will prevail and stop at nothing to take our country back.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

If Trump loses the election I would encourage Americans of Sup Forums to move to Newfoundland as political refugees. Your homeland will be lost forever.

>99.2% white
>among the poorest provinces in Canada
>full of inbred drunk irish, scot, and nordic men with incomprehensible accents and strange food

>lel

>Scotland
>96% white

not for long senpai

Yeah, go to Scotland, yanks.

Perhaps. So long as their numbers don't rise they're not really a problem.

>tfw pureblood Scot going back four generations
>tfw the homeland is overrun by marxists
>tfw even muh 60% white burgerland is less of a faggot-ridden shithole
>tfw visiting family in Glasgow and they say BBC is right-wing propaganda
Sorry user, Scotland is dead to me.

LEL

Their numbers will rise because we aren't having children, while they shit out 10 kids each.

Och nae, giss a wee whiff laddie.

BUT MUH GUNS

As an American that has tried to immigrate to Britain, that's not true. You need to make 35,000 pounds a year and be sponsored by your employer. Brexit was our one hope.

How hard is it to get a visa or citizenship? Is my mexican gf welcome? How is blue collar work out there? Can I make rent working at a restaurant or something?

ooo aye we have room laddies onleeeey if yer black likeee no whites allowled!

>Implying i would give up on my country instead of making it better
Does my flag look French to you?

>my mexican gf

how can there not be a part of america that you'd rather move to?

>Brexit was our one hope.

eh?

but brits of Sup Forums say that Scotland is cuck central of the UK

>mexican fucking gf

what the fuck bro

Because it is.
>Got a wee licence for that there laddie?

>2nd richest part of the UK after London

Your whole country isn't even as rich as our capital, it's fucking trash.

That's why they need people like you. Scottish-blooded and redpilled. They have a tiny population, fewer of them are pozzed than you'd think. It wouldn't take more than a couple million right wing southerners with Scottish heritage to ensure a permanent conservative majority in Scotland.

>you will never pull your throbbing English longbow out of her loose shitpipe

It is, a lot of yanks moving there may actually improve the situation somewhat.

The only place that is safe is Buckingham palace, i'm sure the queen despises niggers.

Of course they do. They type furious anti-Scottish bile as Mehmet bangs their Mum upstairs and the call to prayer rings out of the local Mosque.

Success breeds jealously, you guys should know that.

I bet Humza has blown her bagpipes.

heraldscotland.com/news/13164325.After_shock_rise_in_rape_and_assaults_Glasgow_faces_down_misogyny/

We have 5 million people

Londonistan has 8 million and is the international Jewry capital of Europe.

Its alright. I will think of that lass when I next do a wee bit of caber tossing.

>turning scotland into a conservative stronghold
wew lad, I don't think Jocks would be very happy about that.

Disney owns the polls website

this happens in Florida on an hourly basis

>Jewry capital of Europe.

Now, that's Scotland, you guys are jewier than the super jews of the Jewnited states. You fucking penny pinching retards.

Chad refugees can come and sleep in my bed anytime. Must shave all the hair on your head first though ;)

I appreciate the hospitality, OP
But I'd rather stay here in the South for the inevitable "round two" that will come if Hillary wins. This'll be a really white country afterwards.

We're both cucked when it comes to weapons.

Oi bin that facking spatula Jamal!

Thanks Estonia.

I hate it when people say "This is a slide thread!" but don't link to any good thread.

Good luck m8 but I don't think you'll do it.

The white man is walking in a daze while the filth get bolder and bolder. If Trump loses that's it.

By the mid 2020s you'll no longer resemble a white country, any idea of a civil war is just a pipe dream.

>We're both cucked when it comes to weapons.

No, no we're really not. You literally ban every fucking thing, I can go get a crossbow no problem, I can go get a Mossberg pump action with my licence, no problem.

You fuckers? You ban air rifles for crying out loud. Seriously now? Really?

You are cuckmasters you shame Germany and Sweden, you shame them. I mean it was bad enough when that cowardly little pussy bitch in the EU parliament begged the EU and begged for to suck them off continuously, but come the fuck on.

I can barely understand scots though

Wtf are you gonna do about it? One person vs. 300 million. Good luck moron.

No one can understand them, they can't even understand each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

Their not banned, their licensed. Same with proper arms like shotguns. Our laws are more or less the same.

It's a shit state of affairs but I think there are more pressing matters, no?

neither can the english
or the welsh
or the scots

>96% white

You don't actually believe those official figures do you?

ahahhahaha it's a scots pretend to be uber conservative bastion of white pride thread.
thats why scotland is the leftist capital of the UK
KEKS
U
C
K
S

They are banned, you ban everything.

Stop banning fun you fucking retards, or I ban your country from existing, and then ban your family and then ban you from breathing. How you like that?

A tax on your oxygen? Cunt stain.

I believe my eyes. The only mud people I see on a day to day basis are shopkeepers and students in the city centre.

I live in Glasgow btw.

You're an angry wee man aren't you?

Get out my thread faggot

You're probably right, but I'd still like to see us try.
Then we can flee to Scotland like NAZIs to Argentina.

Most people voted out of the EU because of refugees, Scotland has very few shitskin refugees or immigrants so its not really a problem that most Scots think about

I'm in Glasgow right now wearing my MAGA cap.

Glasgow is based.

When Trump wins someone needs to make a compilation video of all the Brexit and Trump butthurt.

Angry? No, I just want your country to be obliterated once and for all, you fucking marxist, cock sucking faggot nigger lovers all need to be gassed to death for your crimes against white people.

We can start with a public flaying and torturing of Nicola (Give it a whiff) Sturgeon and Alex (I'm a cake testing salad dodger) Salmon.

You're completely full of shit then, and a more obvious shill there could not be.

If you can't see the hundreds of nignogs hanging about the city centre all day then I really wouldn't know what to say. You can see them everywhere. You're simply a shill, or you never leave Bearsden.

I'm mostly Scottish so yes, I would like to visit your country.

>migrate to the modern liberal haven scotland

MUH HERITAGE dictates your country as my ancestor's homeland but today it's a leftshit multicult

sorry lads

No you're not, you're American, get over it and start fixing America, you're not going to slime your way out of the mess you've made there and then think you can retire somewhere else and mess that up like the Jews do.

You clean up the mess you've made and then maybe you can have a cake.

I'm not saying by force, but it is what the 2nd amendment was made for.

Here's one to get you started mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

To be serious for a minute, South Africa was a lopsidedly first world nation that suffered a leftist takeover with a racist revanchist character.
First thing they did was effectively close the borders -- for fleeing whites. Between South African policies and EU policies, it is theoretically possible but very very difficult for whites to flee.
Stand and fight. There is no other option.

he is going to rape you

Implying massive immigration of white americans wouldn't fuck your shit all to hell anyway.

I'm willing to eat sheep intestines if you're willing to eat Bacon Cheeseburgers. Scotland sounds like peaceful smalltown America to me.

I'm Irish, German, and Choctaw. Would that be a problem?

I'm part Scot. Does that help or hurt?

Plenty of work to go around

How cheap is land on your islands? How easy is it to be naturalized? I want to start a farm and have been looking at Great Britain, N. Poland and Chile.

>Cuckland
>96% whie

I'd have an easier time believing this of Sweden.

Hey im all for it. I went to scotland a month ago and the people were fucking great.

One of my cab drivers was an apologetic Muslim when I was in Aberdeen.

I'd like to move there now. I want to get off this fucking ride

I'm an American with Anglo and Scottish genetics, but why should I move there instead of Australia, which is more conservative?

"Taqiyya"