Why do people like this ship?

Why do people like this ship?

Because they are to scared to move and wake up the adorable woman that fell asleep next to them user.

>tfw MCU ruined the best Hawkeye pairing

Because they insert themselves as Kate, because everyone loves Clint, because he's based and competent, and charming, and imperfect. And he likes purple, which is one of the best colors ever, alongside with orange.

I honestly love dad/daughter dynamic in adventure and action stories, so I'm not shipping them.

Clemson go

>[tiger rag intensifies]
>distant shouts of "Dabo!"

I... I don't follow. I guess I'm missing some very important input,

Wait, I've found myself now. This is al about some american university.

I'm not american, folks. Don't get me lost like that!

Clemson university for any other eurofags who might be confused. A school famous for producing farmers and engineers, which recently was a contender for the national football title.

>Because they insert themselves as Kate
hahahahaha.. how did you know?

Mockingbird?

Thanks for filling in. I don't know the slightest thing about american football.

Because... stuff.

Yes

>Hawkeye gets divorced from his wife between CW and A3

>he is competent, but everyone treats him as a fucking failure
>she's confident, rich and beautiful, yet she is always tagging with him
>both have chemistry but also both are too comfy like it is, to screw it up and take it to the next step on it

Its kind of the perfect platonic friendship, user.

After the retcons, Mockingbird is probably a year older than Kate so, why the fuck not?

Is she? I thought Bobbie was initialy older than Clint. Black Willow, too. All the stuff with the skrulls must have fucked up age differences for her, but I'm nost sure to what extent. I guess Kate is 19-20 yo? How old is he? 36~?

I think he's in his early 30

Natasha, plz leave.
Go fuck Tchalla or Hulk again, you're never gonna get a based, non-possessive BF
Go fuck another angsty mess

Black Widow is old as hell, she has a russian super soldier serum, at least at last check

If he's that young, I wonder why Marvel is giving him so much shit. I mean, aren't most of current readers that age range? I know they want to appeal to teens, but come on, you can publish for both.

That is what I thought, too. I remember reading that somewhere. How old is Jess, btw?

Clint/Kate is not going to happen. Deal with it.

Unless Marvel decides to hook him with another girl almost out of the blue.

>Is she? I thought Bobbie was initialy older than Clint. Black Willow, too.
She probably was, but post Secret Wars, she was retconned to be a teenager when the X-Men/Avengers started. I guess in the new canon, she was underage when she dated Clint.

That's some really bad way to fuck up a character. She was more mature, and clearly more experienced in spying subjects than him when they first met. And that was after he left the Avengers, iirc. He probably was 20 still, but making her underage is... nonsense storywise. I am not adding the age diference here, I'm talking about how experienced she should be for their meeting and dynamics to work. Editors, what are you doing?!

He's paired with everyone, even Coulson

>Marvel
>editors

Anytime! I'm a recent Clemson alumnus so I've a decent knowledge of it.

It's alright, I guess. He's made for love. But I honestly don't get why every bro relationship between two male characters has to have any romantic or sex implication. I just don't get sone guys and girls fantasies. I'm guessing this cones from the MCU and that secret avengers run?

I don't get it. Are you saying that people wants to fuck their daughter/father?

Forbidden relationships are hot?

Because they shouldn't like it. The taboo factor is a turn-on.

I think that guy was trying some variation of the LONDON maymay.

Bald Trump looks like Locke from Lost

>Why do people like this ship?

Because Fraction wrote it as Clint's healthiest relationship and that's all the Clint they ever read.

>>tfw MCU ruined the best Hawkeye pairing

No, they just renamed Clint as "Lance Hunter" and made him not use bows.

How bout them dawgs?

But Kates legal.

Cute

But they still have a teacher/student type of relationship, despite insisting Kate is not his sidekick, plus there's like 10 years of age difference. Not illegal but some people still don't like it.

RIP

M-m-more?

>plus there's like 10 years of age difference. Not illegal but some people still don't like it.
so there is with Bobbie now, read

Come on marvel don't be so cruel.

Thank you user

Why is Clint cearley best boy? Why was Bobbie clearly the best ship for him so far? When will we have another best girl for best boy?

This is fun pandering, clearly. Fanservice for girls. And I'm ok with it. I deserve Hell.

Better I post here rather than there, I guess

Not following through on McCann's breaking them up to get them back together was a dumb idea.

Jessica Drew is poison and should have never escaped her original series.

Agreed user

I liked JessClint

They're fucking perfect.

Meant to post this but whatever. So hot.

After how they broke up, and knowing Clint is dealing with serious emotional issues and Bobbi is going full crazy by now, I honestly wish for a new female to cross his life and put him together again, foiling him the way Bobbi did originally. Kate isn't mature enough.

I would've loved for them to go back together, but at this point, after the last run they had together, and after the widowmaker issue, better not to go that route.

They felt a bit shallow, and it was kinda out of the blue. It wasn't going to last.

Perfect

>I honestly wish for a new female to cross his life and put him together again

That would not be a bad role for Songbird, maybe.

Or Karla.

Karla does not improve the mental state of people she interacts with. She is a bad doctor, and would only contribute negatively to his emotional well being.

>and it was kinda out of the blue. It wasn't going to last.
Bobbie/Clint is the prime example of 'out of the blue' though.

Clints hair is so weird

He had that Haircut for like 5 years or so, maybe more, most of his run as Ronin, and a bit more.

I marathoned recently New Avengers, I wasn't really invested in comics at the time, just a casual reader.

It was lightspeed fast, but at least they flirted. I cannot say the same for him and Jess, despite both of them being in a team. They did flirt after they got into their relationship. It was really weird. Or maybe I just missed some issues.

Why do I feel that Paul Rudd would have been a better Hawkeye?

Because Renner has the charisma of a boiled potato.

Don't get me wrong. I love Hawkeye. Fanboy and all. I still enjoy seeing him in the movies.
With that said, I don't expect him to be like Fraction's Hawkguy at all in the the cinematic universe.

But, I (We) all expected cocky, smartass, womanizer, hell even goofy, Clint.
Not emo, dull, and family man

WTF Mahvel?

>new female
I admire Hawkeye's ability to pull like crazy.

However, why do I get the feeling that Marvel Comic Universe has changed so much that basically every female is bi or gay or just a player nowadays?

Renners Hawkeye is fine. Morons keep putting Fraction on some pedestal so now you have idiots going NOT MUH HAWKEYE because they want the loser Clint.

MCU Clint is like any of his comic character versions as a whole, in any run, as far as I recall. He's the heart of the team, but that's all. Well, at least, for the movies I watched. I have to watch Civil War yet.

CW Clint is the closest Clint we have. Even moreso than Whedons. Russos did a good job.

That kind of motivates me into watching the movie. Not today, tho. But it's motivational.

>Not emo, dull, and family man

It's Ultimate, user. The perfidious influence of the Ultimate universe is most obvious on the MCU in the form of Hawkeye.

Luckily, even on shit where Millar is actually involved in the production his edgelord tendencies get muted, so we probably don't need to deal with mopey MCU dead family Hawkeye.

Ultimate hawkeye was badass A little too bullseye.

I hate Mockingbird

How? Shes waifu tier.

So which one is more cringe to you Sup Forums? This relationship or the Bruce/Barbara one?

Bruce/Babs.

Because holy shit, he works with her father, is the surrogate father of her boyfriend, and all that shit just makes it even sleazier.

She is cute.

Agreed

source?

Batman Beyond 2.0 #28.

You mean glorious.

Nice

The small hints that Fraction added to an already well written relationship fueled the flames of the ship.

Very good model.

Pretty much

It's from a videogame, I think. Hands are a bit too big and I myself don't like his lips, but it's an actual good 3d model, I agree.

What game?