Hello my dear

>Hello my dear...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fXAGC_B2Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=cAjVp-7DMNM
docs.google.com/document/d/1CKzf7IQ-Kjr14NwGcWv1JAEaS4oiUvMg52DI0IAk2-o/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1CKzf7lQ-Kjr14NwGcWv1JAEaS4oiUvMg52DI0lAk2-o/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's you who's out, Gobberg... out of SHEKELS!

>Listen Peter, it's been so difficult now that your Uncle Ben is gone. I really need you to step it up and be the man of this house, anything you can help me with. Peter, I'm a woman with needs, and your Uncle Ben is gone and I don't know how much more I can take. I need you to take your uncles place in the bedroom

>SLEEEP. Sleeeeeeep... Let us rule the planet, goyim

>Back to SCRIPTURE?!

>Don't worry about your Gramgram, Peter! You can just buy a new one!

>If I flip these pizzas Mr. Aziz is gonna castrate a nigger
I see Rami was a part of the Spiderman video game writing team as well

Was that the actual costume from the movie? How the fuck did they show that on a movie? It looks like some retarded power ranger shit LMAO

It was a different time

>Now that youve really pissed me off, I'm going to finish of your little whore girlfriend, nice and slow. MJ and I are going to have a hell of a time!

Use "Shiksa" next time instead of "whore"
It's what Jews call goy women

I actually really like this meme.

but some of you guys need to be a little more creative.
Uncle Ben vietnam and uncle ben southern italian are great.

this is good too

>but some of you guys need to be a little more creative.
I don't know, the Gobberg mask is new. At least I haven't seen it yet

I do agree that the Uncle Ben shit is best
>fuck shack

t. underage

what could have been baka
youtube.com/watch?v=2fXAGC_B2Ys

DUDE

That's seriously good, but how does it fit into the story?
Norman actually shapeshifting into the Goblin?

Wow. I see why they decided they could save a shit load of money by just casting Willem and letting his face do the horror.

So good.

I feel like this could easily have been written in as an experiment in psychological warfare based on Norman's love of masks.

>I feel like this could easily have been written in as an experiment in psychological warfare based on Norman's love of masks.
But that undercuts the insanity thing and makes it for a Hulk thing
Like he physically changed to become the Goblin
Him looking the same but being insane is good

Thanks. Leave your email so we can get your approval on each of them before we post from now on. Also kys.

And then covering his perfect face with a fucking mask through every scene with him as the goblin.

>I was there Peter. On Thursday, April 4, 1968 in Memphis.I was staring down the barrel of a 30-06 with my Remington 760, oh boy was she a bute. Same gun I used in the war.....
Ben takes a swig from his flask
>King was staying in room 306 at the Lorraine Motel in . Oh how I stayed up polishing my rifle. Thinking about the times I had company in the same room I was in then.....Big...dick swinging ladies who pleasured me all night....all night Peter. Well imagine yourself in my situation. Your in a hotel 8, you are past your prime in a hotel where the greatest moments of your life unfolded, you look through the scope of a gun that was meant to end your life and you see a nigger.....In one of the fanciest motels in Tennessee....Boy did Dylan have it right. The times....they are a changing.
Ben takes another swig

top meme lad

>2000 technology

imagine what we can do in 2017, if only someone cared enough to try

There is no appreciable difference in technology between 2017 and 2000s when it comes to motors and shit

Physical technology stagnated around the late 80s

+18

Someone please post the Mr. Ditkovich copy pasta, gets me every fucking time

>Like what, Aunt May?
>Like fixing that fucking leak in the en-suite bathroom, and putting in the new skirting boards. What did you think I meant, carnal relations? You disgusting hormonal teenager with your boring haircut and your loud rap music. You make me ashamed to call you my unwanted orphan leech!

Th screams of school children would echo throughout the theater.

>HOW DARE YOU REMOVE MY BURKA!? MY HUSBAND WILL HAVE YOU BEHEADED, SPIDER-MAN!

DIE INFIDEL!

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>green goblin thread
>random picture of Ben
>not starting off the post how it should be?
Back to formula?

You're the one who's out, Gobby, out of the closet!

>Back to Auschwitz!

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you know the rent is paid.

>For this month

Hi May, I picked up a fruitcake.

He's in my car trunk right now.

Ah yes
Here it is

Got the "They were Italian" pasta?

People didn't take gay comic book movies so seriously back then, you were allowed to have weird costumes

Now I just remembered when he leaves he says "enjoy the fruitcake" and chuckled at the new meaning.

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me.

Who'd be writing to you in green ink, the Green Goblin? What poppycock!

ONCE AGAIN studio ADI gets cucked out of the production, just like The Thing 2011

>Your nose is lookin' a little big there, Brock - and it's not because I'm comparing you to Pinocchio. You fabricated those photos of the holocaust when everyone knows Adolf was disgusted by the condition of Auschwitz

What happened to Raimi to make him so racist?

Fuck, this is so good. Seen it before but still amazes me.

kekerino

Your constructive criticism is well received user

No, it's ok, I wasn't going to sleep tonight anyway.

FUCKING KEK

I want someone to dub the whole movie with these new lines.

we actually make a raimi script

It's very good but it's not for this movie

Shame it wasn't used in the Hobbit or any other movie with god damned fucking orcs and shit

One thing I've always wondered about the hospital scene in Spider-Man 2 is if the female surgeon screaming that she's pregnant right as Doc Ock's tentacle drags her away was an ad lib by the actress or a line Raimi put in himself. Either way, it really added to the scene's classic Raimi horror feel.

She actually wanted to say "My black baby!" but Raimi cut it out thinking it was too obvious

The line as scripted was "You're pregnant!" but it got lost somewhere in translation as she only spoke Portuguese.

that's a really petty reason to delete your post

>He was White Peter
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks... on The Day of the Rope they shall all swing from the elm. We will have all niggers dead or in chains in the next ten years, and if I'm wrong may God have me shot by a carjacker on this very night. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Powerful, powerful stuff.

holy shit raimi

Yes there it is

Now all we need is fuckhut to make it complete

>P-Peter... *cough* I-I'm dying Peter....
>All these years spent fighting for white supremacy, only to be *cough* ... cut down by my own volk... *cough*
>No Uncle Ben, don't say that
>Peter, promise me something
>Anything Uncle Ben
>Promise me... you'll tell them it was a Puerto Rican...
>I will Uncle Ben... I will

>He's just a kid... No older than my wife's son.

Where's the "May I be shot dead in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong" one?

Memes aside, that scene was GOAT
Like it took the meme of "superheroes are Jesus stand-ins" and didn't give a shit

And that's not even without Raimi's GOAT directorship and Elfman's GOAT soundtrack

Grammar isn't petty user.

oops, didn't mean to pic reply

>Elfman's GOAT soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=cAjVp-7DMNM

literally the best cape movie soundtrack ever

>think of Marvel's soundtracks
>think of Raimi's soundtracks
Clear as fucking day
So fucking good. And it works so much.

Elfman is a bombastic composer. He loves his brass.
There is not a single MCU soundtrack that matches him

Batman theme? Spider-man? Unforgettable

>Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th?

>Did Himmler sleep before he turned on the gas chambers?

>Ah, Rosie, I love this boy!

>>Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light?
Yes, like all humans, he slept at night. Any other dumb questions, Doctor?

The GOAT imo.

>I offered you friendship and you spat on my face, like if I was some kind of dirty nigger!

WHAT ABOUT MY GENEROUS PROPOSAL? ARE YOU A TOP OR ARE YOU A BOTTOM?

*blocks your path*

You're the one who's bottom, Gobby! Bottom of the food chain!

THINK ABOUT IT....ZERO!

>hehe, yeah, I got him good

>Ben looks directly at the camera.
There it is, the pinnacle of Raimi-posting, the reason I even come into these threads in the first place, to laugh at it every time.

>IMAGINE WHAT WE COULD ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER. THE JEWS WE COULD INCINERATE!

Fusing with that Hitler DNA seems like a real bad idea right now.

Hey guys. So I reformatted the script like I said I would. No major changes, just made it easier to read through. I didn't include any expository dialogue, it's all just spoken dialogue throughout the movie from beginning to end. Does Sup Forums still want to rewrite the whole movie with Raimiposting?

docs.google.com/document/d/1CKzf7IQ-Kjr14NwGcWv1JAEaS4oiUvMg52DI0IAk2-o/edit?usp=sharing

HIS TART, OSBOURNE! FIRST WE ATTACK HIS TAAAART!
>Peter finds his dessert ruined by a big poo

Messed up the link

docs.google.com/document/d/1CKzf7lQ-Kjr14NwGcWv1JAEaS4oiUvMg52DI0lAk2-o/edit?usp=drivesdk

>It doesn't work

>It's you who's out, Gobby. Out of this country now that Trump is in power!
How did Raimi make such an accurate prediction?
The political climate was fairly different back when this movie came out.

>Parker...Now I remember you. You're Dr. Connor's student. He tells me you're brilliant. He also tells me you're lazy as a Mexican on siesta.
>Do you know why Mexicans are so lazy Peter? It's from all of the Amerindian admixture in their bloodline. And it's that laziness that allowed the white man to push aside the original inhabitants of this great continent and put up his civilization in place of their's.
>You have to work hard Peter, or one day you too will be left languishing in the history books like the Aztecs of old.

I'll do the bonesaw scene if you give me a script

From some perspectives he looks like he's wearing a yamaka.

>People unironically think TASM 1 is better than Spiderman 3
Spiderman is actually better than most modern superhero movies

Spiderman 3*

No doubt
Spider-man 3 was a wreck
But it was still better than the ASM movies and I'm betting better than the new MCU Spider-man movies

Why? Because it had fucking heart. Raimi fills his movies with legitimate passion and god damned feeling

The creation of Sandman? Fucking legit. Could that happen in an MCU movie?
Nah. That same scene would have him make a swastika or something to make him evil, if it were a MCU movie

>Nah. That same scene would have him make a swastika or something to make him evil, if it were a MCU movie

yes
and try to make the story still make sense while you're at it

There is no room for grey in the MCU all antagonists kill babies and laugh at murder

Green Goblin is straight up evil in SM1.

Same my friend. The best.

>God bless the American Nazi Party

>IMPRESSIVE... for a nigger!
I still don't understand what Raimi tried to tell us with this

>You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground?

One of the greatest lines this meme has ever know, whoever wrote this is a genius and is probably getting mad puss on the reg