Whoops

>whoops

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/how-the-studios-are-going-to-handle-a-bald-superman.97038/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superman getting bald over there.

Why didn't his cape burn? Zod's cape burned in the gas station fire in MoS

>BALDS EMOTIONALLY

Zod's cape was just a trash bag he threw on to make himself look more regal. Clark's cape is legit.

>Did I leave the stove on?
>Oh shit looks like Superman did

Kek

>Lex Luther has a head full of thick, luscious hair
>Superman is going bald
Simply divine.

It doesn't look as bad in some other scenes. It really depends on the angle and lighting.

It's definitely thinning, though. Wonder how much more he'll have lost by the time Justice League is ready.

That can't be called a hairline anymore, that's a triangle.

>Wonder how much more he'll have lost by the time Justice League is ready.
If it gets too bad they'll make him get hair plugs like every other male hollywood actor.

They'll CGI the hair.

We'll we get dramatic zooms into his head everytime he balds throughout the movie?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

[BALDS LOUDLY]

>not whoopsie doodles

He looks so sad when Bruce is kicking his shit in

You are obligated to do campy Calculon-tier acting when you are in a bloodless CGI shitfestival.

CGI can fix it!

waiting for that Honest Trailer now

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>tfw you had a long day learning shapes in kindergarten and you need a nap when you get home

Snyder, you can't fix every problem by throwing CGI at it.

WB says I can!

Man of Potato never learned the choke-out move.

its because its not balding, its his hairline. Everyone on Sup Forums evidently has Moe Howard hair.

Its just how some people's hair grows. Frankly i find it odd that this has to be explained to people here.

Dude, compare to all the other pics in the thread.

It's receding.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/how-the-studios-are-going-to-handle-a-bald-superman.97038/

These balding experts confirmed it.

>dozens of people probably burned to death while he was standing there brooding
This is what's wrong with Snyder's Superman. He couldn't have prevented the bomb going off due to the lead lining but he sure as fuck could've saved more people by attempting to block the explosion with his own body and not by not just fucking standing there while people burned to death.

BRUH

look at this doode

While the movie does fucking sucks and they really need to fix Superman...sometimes you guys are a bit unfair. It caught him off guard.

Which like I said, I can forgive (though I still think him realizing what was going on at the last second and desperately trying to shield everyone would've been a better choice)

The part I think is stupid as fuck is him just standing there while people burn.