The catalog is unpure and full of penises

The catalog is unpure and full of penises

But never fear, this Jenna thread is safe.

Come and talk about how Pam is the best Office girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HGKju4kUNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._J._Novak
youtube.com/watch?v=6uMA8VyUgeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post obligatory twitter feed about john

Do you think she knows about us?

She is so CUTE

Are you kidding? She probably starts all these threads. No one gives a shit about her, most of all John

She jim-tweeted again today

Leave John alone, Jenna.

Nipples.

Oh god what did you do
She is one of us. Also, I tried to twit her, but nothing. :(

It's just part of her daily routine.
CUTE

Oh man oh man. Can anyone make a party Jenna wojak like this for the cause please???

You forgot to meme arrow

>No, it's Ok this was Jims sandwich
>I saw him throw it away
>so it's OK if I have it
>I think it was Jim
>He was tall and skinny
>but walking to fast me for to see
>..yea It's Jims sandwich

I CANT TAKE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HGKju4kUNc

Oh my goodness. I love her.

At the same time, I can't stand whisperers. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. SPEAK UP!

Jenna is a total milf

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>jenna will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Why do so many white girls still watch this shit vicariously?
Is pam that big of an inspiration?
I haven't watched the office in years but I recall pam being the most boring, talent less, average chick and a huge waste of Jim's time. Sorry state we're in if that is inspirational.

No clue. Maybe they all have the one guy at work they hope will take her away from her current bf.

As a male, I kind of relate to the same thing and really like the "BFD engaged ain't married. Never ever give up." story line. And I'm quite aware I'm projecting myself HARD with me and my one-itis. Whether my IRL works out or not, I'll always have my PB&J story in the Office. So that's good.

Maybe all those white girls are the same way

JUST

why did htey make pam cuck jim?
is it bc they are jews and this is hwat they do, or was it just because they wanted to show you that no woman will ever love you like pam could not even pam?

Well, Jim "cucked" Roy so it's balanced now I guess right? I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make or you're being edgy or something

Guys have different goals because of their purpose. Women's purpose is to have some kids and find a decent guy with a stable job. Alot of these chicks also love the drama presented because they lack it in their own life. If you have time to marathon the office for a few hours a day, you don't have much going on in the prospects department.

Guys look up to arnold, stalone. van damme, mel gibson, etc, because that is what they aspire to be. I think with the increase of technology the iron man type is getting more popular as a role model for male kids. Someone who is smart with computers but kicks ass. For as many chicks i know whose hobby is the office, I know a guy who is putting their free time into a passion project which requires skill, time, and discipline.

>pam cucked jim, I'm edgy

did you even watch the show my man?

>If you have time to marathon the office for a few hours a day, you don't have much going on in the prospects department
I get it. But you said this on a tv and movie board filled with guys. Marathoning tv/having a passive hobby is a huge passion for a lot of us. Not really fair to say we don't have prospects lol

I'm saying you're edgy because it was silly to bring up Jewish people for no reason. There were no Jewish people on the Office that I'm aware of.

oh fair enough, I just assumed it was produced by them but I don't actually know one way or the other

fucking brilliant

I've been thinking about it now.

No Jewish people come up of any kind. Usually Jewish producers put a buttload of self-deprecating jokes in their shows, but not the Office.

It was very Christian, mentioning different denominations, like Catholic, Lutheran, Unitarian. Making fun of Hinduism, Sikhism, Creed's various cults, Dwight's pre-Industrial german/amish religion.

Judaism isn't even touched upon. Can anyone think of an instance?

I understand the point you make but there is a difference between being able to argue and form opinions on a subject, and watching a single or several shows repeatedly.

The women who look up to pam as a standard of living are obviously lower than her on the social ladder so to speak. I think it reflects somewhat poorly on the type of people who want to live through her that's all.

It would make sense to me if someone from any walk of life looks up to an elon musk or a steve jobs, but these women could shoot a little higher for inspiration I think. End of blogpost lol this is all pretentious bullshit.

saved
also saved

>all pretentious bullshit.
It sure is

>he found his Pam-his just happened to be named Emily

man thats just sad

I unironically watch ASMR every single day.
Aspie and PROUD!

It's all yours, friend. I've got more cute Jennas for you to save than you can shake a stick at.

disgusting

I wanna naively paw at her boobies

>The women who look up to pam as a standard of living are obviously lower than her on the social ladder so to speak. I think it reflects somewhat poorly on the type of people who want to live through her that's all.

Also, observe pic related. I think it's what girl's probably related to the most about Pam's character (me too). Finally being happy.

As for striving for material possessions or money or identity, she did it through actually going through with her art (which Roy was holding her back from)

I like to think that after the finale and they moved to Texas, she got herself a nice art job, or a studio to create.

Go back to playing with your Lego blocks, Rooney

wtf why is she such a mommy

>DEAR MISTER I'M TOO GOOD TO TEXT BACK TO PAM

It was her destiny to nurture

WAH WAH GA GA GOO GOO WAH

Stumbled across this again. Made me laugh

so aesthetically dynamic

i love that episode where he goes to a movie premiere in germany

that Jenna looks like she's thinking "Pam will never die while I live" and damned if she isn't right

Executive Ryan was best Ryan

He once had a glass of cognac that was $77.

I'm making a new fancy Jenny/Blunt gif right now. Help me keep this bumped while I work hard

Dwight is banned from traveling to Argentina because of the Shoah Foundation. I'm not making this up, this isn't even a raimipost.

final arc was a bit much, though

Ryan was Jewish you moron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._J._Novak

Like his actual character though?

Gif like halfway done. So many layers.

I wish I was there for that live.

I can't watch the bear jew without thinking about him getting a woof

They might have made some passing reference to it, but the point is that the other user bringing up Judaism and Jews was not off topic.
I can't watch the bear jew and take him seriously at all. He's just not threatening, and he only really kills one unarmed, kneeling prisoner of war.

Is this real?

Well now it's on topic

Hebrew, am I right?

Karen was best girl tho

can you make a nazi pam? I think it would be cute

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=6uMA8VyUgeE

I might if you give me some nazi source to work on.

I don't approve, but I'll appease.

75% done with the gif. Need to compress, export. Gonna add text too.

replace face with pam for perfection

not him, and I don't really have a nazi fetish but I would also approve of a nazi Jenna

Gimme like 10 minutes. Just adding finishing touches on crazy Jenna gif

>This was a year ago
Jeezus

>it is june 2017 already

>not using pam to grease your pan before frying spam
I hope you don't do this

Even her feet are hot. Fuckkkk

Was I the only one who got erections from early Meredith?

not posting pictures

what is wrong with you?

bumping to ensure the delivery of frau pam

checkmate

Absolute kino

I am going to derail every Jenna thread I see from now on you lying sack of scuzz

i did not make this comment, but i am kinda put off that nazi jenna is taking some time

I'm so sorry my internet is crapping out. I've been trying to post it

I can't fucking optimize this gif

full size picture with the handcuffs? I need it for reasons.

yay! danke based jennaposter. the pamreich shall rise again!

Welcome!

Here's that damn gif I kept trying to make. Had to make it lossy as fuck. Everytime I changed something, it went up like 20MB FUCK

But I did it

And of course I forget to attach file

That "W" reminds me of breasts. Is this intentional, meaning she has breasts on her mind?

sweet tits, to both

>ywn be this pool water

who was in the wrong here?

>Pam will never coffee pee into you

fuck this GAY EARTH

How much money do you guys think she has in her bank account?

I'm betting that combined with her failure boyfriend it's in the 300-400k range

Gil for ruining Oscar's shirt with his horrible jizz-aim. On Van Gogh's first nut, he came all over the hands of the peasants. Real spunking takes courage, okay? And honesty. That's why this is motel cum.

MOTEL CUM