"I can´t believe they got away with this shit" Thread

>A female bunny is in an abusive relationship with a male dog
>A female cat, friend of the bunny, is horrified at this
>Pussy is clearly in love with the bunny
>Lesbian pussy and rabbit
>The cat also hates all dogs
>Dogs=men
>Courage gets beaten the shit out of him constantly due to this cat´s feminazism

So, got any more "how the fuck did this go over the censors heads" episodes?
This one might be kind of cheating because even if it aired, it was banned from TV after its release.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo
youtube.com/watch?v=m0QJk6cEWJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ojcLM7fkkKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Selfbump

FUCK YOU

>That episode of Hey Arnold where Sid gets straight up beaten and mugged.
>The Christmas special of Invader Zim where the guy willingly lets himself get crushed to death.
>The karate episode of Spongebob that's an explicit metaphor for sex addiction.
>The Kids Next Door episode that 1 for 1 parodies the Second Renaissance segment of the Animatrix.

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU ELECTABUZZ LOOKING JIM DAVIS DRAWN FUCK!

Tom and Jerry got away with a whole lotta shit.
Pic related, but the crown of Tom and Jerry What-the-fuckery has to go to that one episode where Tom literally fucking DIES during regular Tom and Jerry antics and then goes to heaven. The problem was that Tom's good and bad deeds didn't outweigh each other and were therefore the same, he couldn't go into the pearly gates because Heaven is for he mostly pure. So in order to not burn in hell, he had to get a signature for the person he'd wronged the most in life (Jerry) saying he was a nice person and deserved to go to Heaven. At first, Jerry thinks it's a joke and just cartoon violences Tom into oblivion, but then he cooperates when he realizes Tom is being serious. Tom is only seconds late, and burns in hell. Don't worry, it was a just a dream in the end.

TL;DR There's an old episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom straight up dies and goes to hell.

Huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo

The one that ends with Tom and Jerry sitting on the train tracks, waiting to be hit, and you can here the whistle in the background, is way more sketchy.

>the episode of Cow & Chicken with the lesbian bikers eating carpet
>the shitload of innuendo in Rocko's Modern Life in general

>The Chokey Chicken.
>Heffer getting milked.
>Oh baby oh baby oh baby.
>Nudists.
>Rocko likes jack hammering.
>And rainbows.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIT

>That one episode of Unky G where Belly Bag said he wanted to fuck some Asian prostitutes

I thought Arnold was the one who got beaten and mugged?

>Tom and Jerry got away with a whole lotta shit.
reminder: things were tamer back then despite casual racism being normal, and cartoons for the most part weren't even for children

Do 1940s shows really count though? Censorship rules weren't what they are today.

I miss when there was no censorship in cartoons. Or at least, when it wasn´t so strict.
If you had a saying on the matter, which ideas, portrayals and situations that are now taboo would you allow to be transmitted on cartoons?

It didn't go over their head, they just aren't little bitches like you.

Holy crap, that´s so tragic and hilarious at the same time

I thought the guy that willingly gets crushed was made to look like the creator or something

>that KND animatrix episode
I don't even like KND but that was entertaining as hell to watch.

To be fair you could list about any episode of Invader Zim
>That one episode were Zim takes a kid's eyeballs out just because he wanted to be Zim's friend
>That one episode were Zim starts stealing organs from all the people at school and replaces them with random shit
>That one episode were a man drowns to death because he got his brain swapped with a squid's and the squid wants to go back to the ocean
>That one episode were Zim literally kills Dib by replacing stuff from his past with pig plushies
>Iggins was supposed to die during the video game episode with Gaz after the elevator accident
>The boot camp episode were Zim literally sacrifices all of his teammates just to get to the finish line himself
I'm probably missing a lot of stuff, but that was the most remarkable shit in my opinion, the show was just beyond fucked up

Yeap, that's Jhonen. Same design he used for his self insert in jthm.

He had some issues, didn´t he?

Thats so weird, i was thinking of that exact episode a few days ago.

I don't believe so, I always got the impression from his work that he is very self aware at how ludicrous his work is at times and hey if you can't laugh at yourself kinda attitude. I think that's why he hates his fans. They take the stuff way too seriously.

Northwest Mansion Mystery
>pic related
>implication of Pacifica being abused and controlled by her parents
>classism
>the lumberjack getting an axe through the head
>nearly everyone (including the two main characters) being turn to wood
>talks of hauntings, exorcisms, curses, and death
People are gonna disregard cuz it's Gravity Falls but still

Yeah, that was pretty hardcore. I though for a moment that I was watching an animated version of Evil Dead

>that episode where Tom gets the guiolltine

youtube.com/watch?v=m0QJk6cEWJc

Did anyone ever want fucking Jerry to win? It's in Tom's nature to chase mice, but Jerry was just a masochistic cunt

You mean sadistic right?

er, yeah

>>implication of Pacifica being abused
I must have missed this.

It was never banned from TV
The episode came on all the time
>how did they get away with lesbians
SU does it all the time famalam.

>Rings a bell
>She´s intermediately compelled to obey no matter what
>It takes a choice between disobeying and death to snap her out of it.

I thought it was pretty clear

Well, where I´m from they only aired it a couple f times, maybe three.

>That was fun, but a boy on the cusp of manhood can't spend the whole day wackering.

That doesn't mean it got fucking banned.

I did my research and it was banned.

That made me rethink my life

Sometimes Jerry just wanted to chill, but Tom would do something to ruin it.

The Mask came out in 2002. Steven Universe first aired in 2013. That's an eleven year difference, user.

SU panders to feminism
Courage was criticizing it

fuck up Dross drone, go back /x/

he looks really different from other self inserts that showed in IZ

Link it then, fool.
Back up your claim or quit arguing.

those shorts weren't produced for children.

This needs to be a banner.

>that Calvin and Hobbes strip where Calvin reads a comic book that depicts someone's spine being severed

[slurps]

I don't even remember the episode this is from so I have no idea why Sup Forums consistently flies into a fit of rage whenever they see this one particular friend.

Tell me what episode so I can experience it for myself.

it's mostly because this character was a real annoying asshole.

>Courage was criticizing it
let's not assume things

Google.com

My elementary school had Calvin and Hobbes books and whenever something like this or cursing came up it was heavily censored.

>Courage was criticizing it
Where though?

they depicted a feminist character hating & attacking an innocent just because he was a dog

this is what contrarian faggots actually think

Censored? Would they put black bars over the offending words or illustrations or something?

the fuck are you talking, I like Su

All of them, art shouldn't be censored unless it poses a direct threat to the people

Even as a kid I hated Bendy. You know you've fucked up when even your target audience hates a character that grown ups hate

Bendy was never intended to be likable though. I'm not seeing how that's a fuck up, if anything it just means they made that character extremely well.

You forgot to mention that there was an episode where Heffer literally went to Hell

Nah man he went to heck, it's totally different.

I have some.
>The cluster in Steven Universe, which basically is an allegory for consensual sex
>The Bird Man in Hey Arnold originally going to kill himself
>Legend of Korra tackling topics such as terrorism, sexuality, segregation, etc
That's all I got...

>which basically is an allegory for consensual sex
no it's not stupid, if anything it's the opposite, but fusion still isn't a metaphor for sex

>Legend of Korra tackling topics such as terrorism, sexuality, segregation, etc
barely

>The Bird Man in Hey Arnold originally going to kill himself
That's basically along the lines of "he was in a coma the whole time" types of thinking, it's just a weird dire spin people put on that episode to make the cartoon seem more mature than it actually was

>no it's not stupid, if anything it's the opposite, but fusion still isn't a metaphor for sex
I know fusion isn't a metaphor of sex but still. It just has a rapey vibe.
>That's basically along the lines of "he was in a coma the whole time" types of thinking, it's just a weird dire spin people put on that episode to make the cartoon seem more mature than it actually was
No really. Look it up. The creators originally wanted it to have that ending, but Nick thought it was too dark, so it changed to him flying away.

Bendy fucks with Bloo for the entire episode, then Bloo sets up this elaborate scheme to catch Bendy in the act. The plan works and Bendy destroys most of the house, but everyone blames Bloo anyway for setting up the trap and Bendy gets away with everything

Was it banned? I remember seeing it on more than one occasion

Hell I remember getting a DVD with it in a box of cereal once.

>pavlov method
>Classical conditioning
their parents practically treat her like a train dog

>The karate episode of Spongebob that's an explicit metaphor for sex addiction.

EXPLAIN THIS.
My roommate keeps going on about this, and I just dont see this shit at all.

Any Animaniacs episode
Especially
>Finger prints

I dont think so.

Also RIP Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=ojcLM7fkkKc
I had no clue what this meant when I first saw it.

didn't some psychopath list this episode as an inspiration for killing a women or something?

Wait a second though.

If the adults were created by children, How is Father still alive all these years?

Also, didn't Number 1's dad start the kids next door? How did he grow into an adult, then? Did kids already grow up into adults before they started creating adults? Where the hell did the kids even come from in the first place?

Doesn't Frybingle cofirm that the adults are actually kid creations? Explain this shit.

Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nutrin

not him but the one thing that finally made me realize it was the quote "do you think Mr. Krabs does karate?"

This is probably either a coincidence or a Mac Tonight reference. Moonman isn't that well known in terms of memes.

HOW?

I just cant see it. how does asking if somebody does karate relate to sex? What If i asked somebody if my teacher played videogames?

you gotta read into the tonal cues

With him being crushed by Sup Forums

K K K
K
K

>Doppleganger episode
>The doppleganger gets frozen doing the pose Dipper will make when he dies
>Northwest Mystery Mansion
>Dipper is turned to wood in that pose while screaming NO
Ipso Facto they were dead, briefly but dead

Y-youre fucking with me right? I still dont get it. It literally just sounds like somebody asking an inoffensive question.

Put your clothes on steven

The continuity sometimes made things fucked up
>Hobo steals a kid on the Halloween episode and his seat in school is empty after
>A kid is sent to the schools "Basement" and isn't seen any later episodes
>Nick a joke on nicklodeon is kept in zims house with a giant machine in his brain forcing him to be happy

Speaking of the Christmas special a girls heart explodes and you can hear a wet burst.

literally the first episode of 2 Stupid Dogs they go to a strip club looking for shoes

So I guess we know what Father looks like. Huh.

Oh man, I actually remember watching this as a kid. I can still hear the small one saying "shoes!"

dude, did you not see the episode with grandfather? or number 0?

But this is a thread for things that creators got away with

No. I never watched much of that show. I just figured Father was like Doctor Claw and never got a reveal.

>that Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Carl gets his head blown off

They get away with a ton of shit in that show