Aww, Craig McCracken watches Gumball and Ben himself watches WOY as well

Aww, Craig McCracken watches Gumball and Ben himself watches WOY as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/707235094382051329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link:

twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/707235094382051329

Cute

Is he trying to recruit Craig?

Is Gumball even that good? I dropped the show right around the time they changed the voice actors.

It's good.

When it's not a Gumball's a prick episode or a love triangle episode

Yes. Without a doubt one of the best cartoons on right now.

It's gotten better.

It honestly gets better the newer it is. When they do parodies or mock youth culture it's phenomenal.

Didn't really watch WOY but love Gumball. This is pretty sad to see though desu, but kind of sweet

It's just your basic dumb kids show just like every modern Cartoon Network series.

>I dropped the show right around the time they changed the voice actors.
That was a pretty good place to drop it. It got worse after the new voice actors came in.

So is(was) Wander over Yonder any good? I've not seen it, and while I'm not the biggest fan of Craig McCracken, he does tend to produce some decent stuff.

nah, it got 100% better

the new VA has far more comedic timing

If you're sick and tired of cartoons that try to insert lore or controversial topics and want to see a traditional cartoon show. Then I highly recommend WOY

Yes, it's easily some of his best work. It's Space Dandy meets Banjo-Kazooie in the best possible way.

Mixed in with some classic golden age cartoon humor.

It's Craig's best show.

That sounds pretty good. I'll take a look at it sometime soon.

Love triangle?

Probably referring to when Darwin got jealous of Penny. Though that's just one episode.

I like a slight bit of overarching plot, no controversial topics, with a lot of stupidity in the middle, so Regular Show and early-ish Adventure Time fill that pretty well.

Does WOY have any overarching plot? I'm not looking for "LAST TIME ON WOY", more "Oh hey, it's that one guy from 20 episodes ago. I thought we got rid of you"

It's the only thing to really remind me of early seasons spongebob, great jokes and visual gags, constant jokes so if one misses there's one right on the tail to pick it up

Let's just say you're going to love the second season of this show.

The jokes can be quite subtle and clever and I imagine many people, including adults, miss them.

Only modern cartoon that i actually like.

Yep. I mean after The Shell, Gumball and Penny are official.