Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

What about Piccolo?

KAKAROT

No, he's a jobber. Just like Jobbolo and Jobohan

Ironically, the green alien demon king is one of the most well adjusted characters on the show.

He had Manlet syndrome

Now that I think about it, you're actually right.

He seems to be the only level-headed person, even if he is a little grumpy

he was a pretty great character until they just made him smarter, more grumpy goku

Woh woh woh, gohan is not a jobber. He straight up kills cell. I mean, they dump his character progression after that but still

I think I'm going to start calling buff manlets "Vegetas", thanks

>gohan kills cell
A big problem of mine is how they kept setting up Gohan as being the most powerful of all, and how it seemed like they were passing the torch to him.

Then he actually doesn't kill cell himself if you recall... he still needs dad's power of friendship.

Well if you want to get technical, he also needed Vegeta to make a distraction, but at the same time, remember that he was only 11, made super saiyan before his dad or Vegeta could come even close to it. He absolutely had the potential to surpass both of them had he not caved in to his tiger mom.

iirc gohan was supposed to become the main character past the cell arc. They pussied out and went back to goku, hence why he goes SS2 before goku

I thought Toriyama was going to end it after the Cell arc, but decided not to because he thought the fans would be too upset.

>Tiger moms

Too soon, they literally ruin everything

Toriyama never had an intended end.

>had he not caved in to his tiger mom.
How to spot someone that literally never read the manga.

ChiChi never forced Gohan to do anything, in his first appearance he says that he wants to study and be a scholar.

Also he's fighting now in Super so stop bitching, Gohanfags are annoying self inserters that get mad because they self inserted as Gohan when they were kids

Best character.
>prince of all saiyans
>fucked Bulma
>cucked Yamcha
>beats his son
>best one-liners

I didn't even watch the show until I was in my 20s and Gohan is still the best character

Let me guess, you also skipped Dragon Ball.

n-no yes

strawpoll.com/w47c4da

If you're so smart then prove it!

He pretty much jobbed that too by going all cocky super sayian like a retard.

One thing I always found weird is that he and Nappa probably killed millions of innocents before they went to earth but everyone just ignores that when he decides to become a good guy

and he wiped out that village on Namek

I think you mean cell was the jobber then, gohan had to become stronger than goku to do it; hence jobbing

Super is trying to bring back the whole mystic Gohan thing.

hahaha beating your children is so fucking alpha xD

Reddit

As of late, Vegeta's become pretty well adjusted himself.
Actually has had more development than anyone sans gohan.

>letting your wifes son run amok