Why are there still racists in America? Didn't everyone grow up with at least one diverse friend?

Why are there still racists in America? Didn't everyone grow up with at least one diverse friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_and_control_in_abusive_relationships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are a disgrace to Norway. Go get fucked by kebab you non-nordic pos trash.

0/8 try again hombre and next time with moar BANTZ.

He grew up the tree when I pulled the rope down

Yes, but one good apple doesn't save the rest of the rotten bunch.

>Implying the average Sup Forums user has friends and/or that he didn't lose them all due to being a sperglord.

Because white people are the master race 卐 卐 卐.

Be serious, lads. Just asking as we're probably going to become a minority in my life time so I want to avoid the racial tension that America has.

The fact that people grow up around different races is precisely why there are racists in america.
The people who grew up in all-white neighborhoods are the ones who are the most fiercely liberal and anti-racist

the more blacks you live around, the more you will come to hate blacks

Same reason there are still racists pretty much everywhere: blacks and browns are still committing a huge amount of crime.

Stop being antisocial criminals, the racism will follow.

Checked

This

I don't hate all non whites but they ruin any environment they occupy in significant numbers. My city used to be a lot more white but since it's been getting enriched it's turned into a cesspit.

Just because I can get along with diverse people doesn't mean that I reject inherent racial differences in things like IQ.

Not everyone. Some people grew up knowing only white people. In their adult form, they're known as "liberals"

Because if we cut out all the bullshit, white people are the promised ones.We got the Jews as a test of humility but we are on our way to solving that little mistake.

And these same liberals want all non whites to have lots of special privileges like the law not applying to them.

Yes. That's how people become racists.

I'm a racist because I was one of the only white kids in my school. Niggers are an ignorant, violent, and all around subhuman species.

I have a black friend and I call him nigger all the time. He actually thinks its funny.

True dat.

same for me. Being racist is funny to everyone except bleeding heart liberals

Of course. Notice how it's always city-dwellers who watch bambi and gush about the cute deer?
Anyone who lives near the fuckers knows full well how awful they are.

witnessed

>implying that human beings exist purely to be melted down into one homogenous mixture of genetic material
>implying that being friends with someone who belongs to a different race precludes preferring one's own kind
Not sure what you are asking, Reddit-frog

kek this

Every been to America? I'm guessing not, so you form your impressions from a image board for Egyptian hieroglyphics and the media.

Great knowledge basis. Why are Europeans so close minded and stupid?

Look at russia, singapore and china
All ok
Baby the people, get babies
Treat them as equals, get equals

Because they have only seen the SJW's and neo nazis.

>putting brownskin friendships above family
>putting brown-skin friendships above friends of family

Do you not understand how we've gotten to where we are?

"Racial tension" is a euphemism for whites defending themselves. The only way to avoid it is to give up.

>diverse

Your goal for the day is defining 'racism'.

from what Ive seen on pol, America seems like the most racist country there is. Almost everything is measured by your race. there are people who are entitled to free money, free school pass and free university entry only because they have certain skin color. Day after day, the news are showing stories of crime amongst people and mostly it is dumbed down to be a crime of certain race against another race. Minorities are demanding reparations from people because they are of certain race.
All this and much more will keep racism alive.

If only american government treated everybody equal and ignored the racebaits, there would be much less "racism" (whatever that word is supposed to mean)

>Why are there still racists in America?
Obviously, you live in a predominantly white area. I live in a small southern town of 2500 people, of which 70% are black. We've had 3 shootings in the last two weeks, all black, and last night someone in the black neighborhood winged off about 8 shots. We are known as the local heroin capital. The two hosiery mills we had left town the same month NAFTA was signed.

And if you are a Hillary supporter, please eat shit and die.

>Just asking as we're probably going to become a minority in my life time
Well you are just fuked aren't you? You better buy a gun, or two. And get at least 3,000 rounds for each. That's a fair start. Oh...wait...you're a European...so....just forget what I said. You're doomed.

this

nice roleplaying

>I'm a racist because I was one of the only white kids in my school.
That must have sucked. But it you survived and now you are stronger and smarter.

> Didn't everyone grow up with at least one diverse friend?
Yup, they are narcissistic, ethnocentric people. Those who are not run interference for those who are (or rather, fall into being the pawn role to the ones that are psychopathic)
If you have never seen a black person manipulate another black person you have missed a lesson in psychology/sociology.

Look up abusive relationships and psychopathy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_and_control_in_abusive_relationships

This is why those nu-male hipsters engaged in gentrification are cucks.

>84128025
This is truth.
I grew up in a "diverse" area. I have a designated street girlfriend but there is literally nothing wrong with other people being racist. I haven't turned out full 14/88 but the whole demonization of the big bad rayciss is really a mystery to me.

I only hate niggers.(even though I'm brazilian) I have plenty of friends of different countries... (Russia, Pakistan, mexico, korea, and usa) niggers are the worst

Diverse friends are major racists now

The black kids wanted nothing to do with me as kids, and now I want nothing to do with them.

Yeah I had a muslim friend

Then he was involved in a gangrape of another friend of mines little sister

>one diverse friend
>one
>diverse

Not even kidding, mate?

Nope

Then he had the gall to ask me later why I didn't want to hang out anymore

>2nd grade
>cool black friend
>played vidya a lot together
>eventually stole all my games

>4th grade
>cool muslim friend
>played runescape a lot together
>him and his dad molested his little sister

>5th grade
>cool chink friend
>played in orchestra together
>got into advanced classes and stopped associating with those of lesser intelligence like myself

Yeah I'll stick with whites.

You can moderately be both. Believe that people can coexist, but be racist if they don't want to get with the program.

Blacks want to nig? Treat them the way niggers are treated.

Blacks want to be contributing and law-abiding members of society? Treat them the way you'd treat yourself and other decent people.

And you didn't punch him in the throat?

Diversity makes people racist

Yes m8
That's the problem in most areas and that's why racism
Cause there's fucking unwanted races around

Because we see how our society has allowed such degeneracy to become fetishised by our women and by our society. Enough is enough, 1488

You answerd your question your self m8

I should have but he didn't actually ask me himself, it was his father who asked for him, when I ran into him by chance.
Was back in the nineties, mush have been around 16 years old. Not about to punch some grown up man in the throat.

fuck noreg

>
Well done fella. This x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%

understood

What the fuck?? find that fucker and burn him alive

Can't remember his last name, and funnily enough his first name was Muhammed

Guess how many million shitskins I have to search through under that moniker?

just the same way as there are different races living throughout the United States, there are different area with varying levels of diversity throughout the United States. Also niggers are awful.

dude, i will fucking smuggle you some guns and help you find the fucker,, just reading that made me so mad

I lived in a predominantly white area of the country my whole life but it was Sup Forums that made me racially suspicious of others.

That being said, not all people who grow up in these areas turn out to be anti-racist nu-male cucks.