Guess who just got approved for an entrepreneur resident visa in fucking Holland!

Guess who just got approved for an entrepreneur resident visa in fucking Holland!

GET EXCITED! Anybody ever moved to Amsterdam? Where is a good area to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

remax.nl/Condo-Apartment-For-Rent-Lease-AMSTERDAM_81391002-309?LFPNNSource=Search&cKey=81391002-309
ind.nl/en/Documents/Scoring_system.pdf
belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/belastingdienst/individuals/living_and_working/working_in_another_country_temporarily/you_are_coming_to_work_in_the_netherlands/30_facility_for_incoming_employees/
belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/standaard_functies/individuals/contact/calling/tax_information_line_for_non_resident_tax_issues
belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/belastingdienst/individuals/living_and_working/working_in_another_country_temporarily/you_are_coming_to_work_in_the_netherlands/30_facility_for_incoming_employees/conditions_30_p_facility/conditions_30_percent_facility
english.rvo.nl/subsidies-programmes/wbso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that Australian guy that makes 4 r9k threads a day

How's something like this? remax.nl/Condo-Apartment-For-Rent-Lease-AMSTERDAM_81391002-309?LFPNNSource=Search&cKey=81391002-309

Anything I should look out for?

congrats man
moving abroad always an interesting experience

Do you love Japan?

Amsterdam is shit

That's not the question user

DUDE DWWWEEED AMSTERDAM LMAO DUDE

Oud-Zuid (Old-South)

I think the best resource however would be other expats in A’dam, they are likely to have run into problems that I have not.

Better question, how can I get a boer gf?

What's the best city in Netherlands, which also has an airport?

Move to South Africa

Entrepreneur? How did you get that visa?

Fuck expats making the randstad more expensive, gentrification isn't a lie.

are there amsterdam resident inhere ? why the fuck did they close Abraxas for fuck sake.

Why are you leaving australia?

Be an acceptable country (Aussies are a-ok)
Have some kind of education behind you
Have some kind of established business and plan.

You only need 90 points ind.nl/en/Documents/Scoring_system.pdf

Just want to change it up tbqh.

Nice, wonder what makes an acceptable country lol

Understand, good luck :)

dude this is REALLY REALLY important

write this down somewhere:
"Gartine's"

its a breakfast place in central amsterdam, just south of the red light district
YOU HAVE TO GO

ask for the lavender lemonade

Yes, look out for Amsterdam, and its inhabitants.

Hello, my country is mentioned, yes?

>that Australian guy that makes 4 r9k threads a day
wait what
what threads are they

could be the same guy as the Leaf or Brazilian which do the same thing i dunno

>moving to Amsterdam
I thought you were moving to the Netherlands?

Can't you fags just be serious just for a second. I need access to the Dutch silicon valley. Where the fuck should I move?

Utrecht is the best city.
>2000 years old
>best canals
>lots of cafes
>30% more young women than men
>highest wages
But anything between Amsterdam and Utrecht is also great. Plus everything in the province Noord Brabant is also comfy.

And you can just take the train directly to Schiphol, Eindhoven or Rotterdam airport from there. Because all trains go to Utrecht.

the Netherlands

The IT sector in the Netherlands is mostly in Amsterdam and Eindhoven I think.

Gj, the next 3-4 years after moving gonna be some of the best and some of the most difficult years in your life. But I think weedlmao gonna make up for that

you're gonna want to leave after 2 months, trust me

Thanks for the answer, but my profession bounds me to the airports.
Is Amsterdam itself a good city? I've heard many controversial things about it.

>entrepreneur resident visa
Protip: you can't be poor and get this. I'll be right

The Netherlands is tiny like every place in the country you can reach in less than 3 hours, our public transport system is topnotch so its not really a big deal where you move. However if you are doing a startup or something with tech Eindhoven and Amsterdam are your best bets, I am personally from Eindhoven and I know its really good here for tech, lots of young driven people and the city sorta promotes itself in innovation + we have a big technical university.

I'd say certainly look into Eindhoven(250k) though it's not a big city like Amerstdam(1mil)

If he comes in winter he'd move back the same week, but spring/summer he'd want to live here

Yes and no. Amsterdam is a fun city when you are young.
But Amsterdam is very crowded. It's also not as green and comfy as other cities. And it's expensive. And getting around with a car is impossible in Amsterdam.

While other cities are a lot more laid back and comfy, but also probably a lot more boring. Most cities are like overgrown villages.

>my profession bounds me to the airports
But it's literally 30 minutes by train from Utrecht Central to Amsterdam airport's central hall.

i'm not even talking about wealth nor income. You are gonna want leave because of the way we live here. Especially if you are from a country like austrailia

Interesting. And what about the price of the ticket ?
In Moscow we have "aeroexpress" trains which cost 2 times more than a regular ticket and no kind of "monthly pass" thing for it.

Nice, congrats. What start up?
Amsterdam is very expensive because of the amount of social housing. East or north of the river is cheapest.

Zaandam dude here.
The Amsterdam Area is really expensive and full of tourists. If you really want something close to Amsterdam look into Amstelveen, Zaandam or Haarlem. Stay away from Diemen. Purmerend is boring imo, bur still quiet and also has a good connection with Amstersam. Velsen is also nice, but I don't like the connection. Hope this helps.

Eh, 8,80 euro for a single trip.

For 50 euro a year you can get a discount card where you get 40% discount outside of rush hours. Then it's 5,30 euro for a single ticket.

Or for 227 euro a year you can go with the train for free between Schiphol airport, Amsterdam and Utrecht.

It'll be in the same field as my business in Australia. Basic contract stuff - paid $70 pay my staff $40 an hour X 135 staff = lots of fucking money.

Probably just fluff around in the NL and eventually buy a condo or whatever. If the entrepreneurship shit doesn't work an investor's visa has a very low entry cost.

Regardless my grandfather is English so i can move to the UK or with this visa move anywhere in the EU. No other plans.

I could use a job. Is it a fun job?

Could have just organised British citizenship and moved there without visa restrictions then, but whatever, sounds like you've got it sorted. Gj Bruce

no. But 40 weeks work a year, $200k take home. It's a good industry

If you earn so much you should look into the 30% rule. If you are a highly paid employee (running your own business also makes you an employee) and come from more than 150km of the Dutch border then you don't have to pay taxes over the first 30% of your income + you can opt in to pay taxes over your savings in Australia instead of the Netherlands (even if no such tax exists in Australia).

You can get this for 8 years or something.

Where should a NEET like me look for this? I kinda need to do stuff now I'm getting better and I don't think streaming is going to be a carreer option.
This is good advice. We have some easy taxstuff here.

I didn't know. Do you have an official link?

belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/belastingdienst/individuals/living_and_working/working_in_another_country_temporarily/you_are_coming_to_work_in_the_netherlands/30_facility_for_incoming_employees/

This is the official website of the Dutch IRS. You can also just call them (on the belastingtelefoon).

als je niet rijk bent zal het vreselijk zijn, riv
tenminste heb je goed internetsnelheid nu
en pas op met je banter over dat nederlandser verdrinken enzo, nu je er zal wonen

>+31 55 538 53 85: Tax Information Line for Non-resident Tax Issues (calling from abroad)
Not sure if you apply, but it can't hurt to ask.

belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/standaard_functies/individuals/contact/calling/tax_information_line_for_non_resident_tax_issues

Go to Flevoland

Requirement #2
>You have specific expertise that is not or is only barely available on the Dutch employment market.
I literally have a tafe degree (trade school). But am working in a different field. Am I fucked?
belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/belastingdienst/individuals/living_and_working/working_in_another_country_temporarily/you_are_coming_to_work_in_the_netherlands/30_facility_for_incoming_employees/conditions_30_p_facility/conditions_30_percent_facility

you should ask in /nederdraad/, they love Amsterdam

Pleeg zelfmoord

Trade school is for the lazy fucks, builders etc. IE. not uni.

what the fug :DD
what did you do there?

No, they just look at how much you earn. If you earn more than 37k euro a year then you have a rare expertise.

I studied system administration. Basically the same degree of the people I now hire.

Officially I have no education - I spoke to the dutch embassy here and my score was literally zero for the education part of the application process.

>Holland
Hang jezelf

>37k
Holy shit is that all? Your tax system is fucking ace

/NEDERDRAAD/ will only answer with 'kanker' and 'fuck the randstad'

Our tax system has a lot more hidden shit desu. If you do research, for example to create software or a building, and the product is new to your business (so it doesn't have to be new in general, just for your business), then you can get compensated for taxes on the wages and other expenses.

But that's a very complicated rule. And it might be more hassle than it's worth.

english.rvo.nl/subsidies-programmes/wbso

And there is the innovatiebox (innovation box). You can make your taxes as complicated as you want.

This is true. They're still lovely people if you get to know them.

KANKERRR AAN DE RANDSTAD

Who's randstad?

the fuck is an entrepreneur visa?
sounds sketchy.

Australia>>>>>Netherlands
though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad

he is kanker

This is randstad

Is the Randstad Halaal?

Randstad is the area between Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht.

Between the cities you actually have top comfy villages.

Why does /NEDERDRAAD/ has to be typed in all caps? This mistery bugs me and is up there with the hungarian apple..

what?

The randstad is shit m8. It's not even the center of technology in the Netherlands.

It's optional. But sometimes we just PARTY HARD!

Stay the fuck out of my country, you aussie piece of shit.

Hou eens op. Zometeen komen ze onze kant op. Engelse kanker hoort in de Randstad.

not op but go back to teaching english you little numale weeb

>every jap flag is a japanese teacher
ok, so every austalian flag must be a spider.

>ok, so every austalian flag must be a criminal.

ftfy :)

what business do you do?

Nice of you for creating all these jobs. I like you for that.

But Randstad is kanker.

If it's anything like the British version it's a straight write off against hours and materials towards R&D. Very simple.