I used to support Trump but now honestly I've been talking with some Clinton supporters and they've got some pretty...

I used to support Trump but now honestly I've been talking with some Clinton supporters and they've got some pretty compelling arguments. I know several other Sup Forumsacks in the same boat.

let's be honest, he stands no chance. No hard feelings if you jump ship, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

That's not very kind.

CTR on full display!

Reminder Trump will not be president.

Trump=stumped.

Not even worth 1 cent.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
wage gap is a myth wage gap is a myth
Nuke mudslimes Nuke mudlsimes
Fuck Khan Fuck Khan Fuck khan Fuck Khan
Jewrupt jewrupt jew rup

indeed, this is what a triggered trump supporter sounds like

Obvious shill thread but I'll bite.

What are these supposed arguments that are so convincing? Please enlighten me. I'll be sure to reply to each of your posts so you can get payed.

you put too much work into this photoshop job, it makes you look like the outsider that you are.

better luck next time

Sage

He's not kidding your death would improve the global condition by a full .5%, why wouldn't you make that sacrifice

Saged because you're either a shill or a fucking jew

>84129445

Convincing argument you got there.

Yes I purposefully fucked up the backlink so he doesn't get the (you).

Someone tell me what the fuck a gold star family is.

Someone whose son died in a pointless war and this makes his parents immune to criticism of all forms

Give some of these arguments.

I'm not ever voting for her, because I've read her declassified emails and see she's the cause of countless wars in the middle east for the benefit of Israel.
She supports the tpp, she said she helped create ISIS, she's the reason for "three strike rule" that keep our prisons full.

Please, let's hear these compelling arguments for the woman who is fucking up the entire globe, was an incompetent SoS (lost six billion dollars), had an eight year Senate career where she proposed one bill (to re name a post office). I'm all ears.

Sage goes in options

>Hillary
>Autism, psychosis, spergouts, brain damage and STDs

Yeah, nah

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

holy fuck what.

Another CTR shill. Fuck you. You have no presented not a single argument in your entire post. If you think Shillary is so good then fucking say why and not sell it like we were in fucking facebook. Improve your shilling tactics, shill.

They don't have any Fucking compelling arguments asshat. It's one of the primary reasons trumps doing so well.
It's all "muh feelings" and "vagina for President"
Jesus Christ
SAGE
A
G
E

You convinced me, now i'm gonna #ShillForHill!

Kill yourself

>some Clinton supporters
Where are these people in real life?

They sure as shit don't show up to her recent events outside of the DNC itself, and I've yet to encounter a single supporter in the wild

Even the few people that show up to events likely are on the $15/hr MoveOn payroll

Don't forget to collect your paycheck by sending an screencap of your derailed threads to correcttherecord.org

2 shekels for your shill acct

I would like to hear these arguments because so far it has been a bunch of Bullshit feels and Trump is Hitler.

Why is Hillary so sick and bloated while Jill is peppy and slim?

These are hillarious!! keep em comin!!

25,000 ppl are currently watching a trump rally on youtube on a THURSDAY, DURING THE DAY.............. yupp no chance.....

Ignore/sage shill threads

I agree. Donald Trump does not have the temperament to be commander in chief. I also realized that he's a racist. That's why #ImWithHer

"Muh independent candidate"
Isn't she a fucking jew? and that librarian cuck Gary "Open the Borders" Johnson isn't any better

Status of Record: CORRECTED!

>ID: TMZ LIVE

Confirmed for paid shill!!!

CANT

By all means then user, why not inform us of these argument that we might also be so enlightened?

wtf i hate trump now

and emus?

Silent majority

CTR's memes are pathetic
saged

this ~ all is good come November