Skull Crawlers

Skull Crawlers from the Kong movie look so familer to me but I cant place it? The internet says Cubone but thats fucking retarded.

Alec Baldwin's disguise in Beetlejuice

Obviously not the head, but the body shape is like the things in Pitch Black

Zeruel.

Torso monsters from Dead Space

I looked at the evangelion angels and they could be what Im thinking of but I can see something just like the crawlers with no legs but bigger shoulders in my mind.

Zelda's dodongos maybe?

Dolphins

lol

They personally remind me of the Kei Pirate's minions from Outlaw Star.

Especially the way they move and their triangular shape.

No it doesn't, those things were wyverns. Two walking legs and the arms are wings.

OP did you by any chance play temple run? If you did then that's probably why they look familiar.

Jennifer Connelly

I can see that.

>A humongous Primeape versus packs of Cubones and a huge Marrowak
>Later goes up against Feraligatr after Feraligatr kicks the complete shit out of a couple of Kabutops

Is this what we've been seeing? Where does the Mummy fit in?

Skullgreymon from Digimon

I'm genuinely surprised there wasn't a Kong: Skull Island tie-in with that game because that was my immediate thought as well.

Would've worked, too.

That does look like them but I have never played that game. My Roommates and I just got done watching it and are all sitting around trying to thing of what they remind us of.

Hollows from Bleach

Why does he have no legs? Holy shit I feel awful for this guy

That's what I thought as well

It look's like a monster from Godzilla the animated series

Are there any without legs?

maybe he did but it became vestigial

like a t-rex plus a few more hundred million years of evolution

Makes me think of a Magic card I used to have, don't know the name though.

meant for

reminded me of if someone mixed a claw viper from diablo 2 with the head of a greater mummy (also from d2)

Cloverfield, faggot

Jesus christ I want to hug this guy, but it's not enough, you know? Not enough

claw vipers

Yup, that's it.

I'm playing the latest ladder right now. Just found a shako. Good shit.

That's it.

the squid? the one that walked on land

only the best..

but really your thinking pitch black

magic the gathering?
looks like a drake or whatever
or a sliver

I think maybe what I did was blend the monster mechs from evangelion with the angels in my mind. My roommates still are sure that it is something else.

>browsing Sup Forums with your roommates

Monster from that Erie game?

I just reading some of the ideas back to them or linking pics.

On a semi-unrelated note, how would you describe the whoop/howling sound these things make?
i can't replicate it and it's hard as fuck for me to talk about it because I can't describe it.
Also It sounds really cool and I'd like to find clean audio of it, which I know exists because other movies/games have used similar sounds

Not OP but yeah they do look like those guys, fuck those guys

What happened to her Khazarian Milkies?

I'm sure they love it. here goes that fucking loser again spouting off random bullshit. god I'm so glad he lives here with us and wants to masturbate in the common area.

The monster from Cloverfield?

this

Zelda movie when?

Cloverfield

The third angel maybe?

Cloverfield monster

Turn the pitch up slightly on any of the howler apes. Probably reverse the play as well. It's really more similar to a whale's call, but filtering out the effect water has is gonna be a motherfucker.

ayyyyy

Hollows from bleach desu

Every American monster design looks like Cloverfield. Prove me wrong.

thread is spookin my guts off

Cloverfield?

riddick

the joke about name of these things was so fucking bad it almost ruined the entire movie for me
>lmao awkward quip moment
is this a fucking adam sandler movie or something

>torso monsters in zero g

That duplicating monster from Hellboy maybe?

Maybe because that creature design already showed up in the 1933 King Kong movie.

Definitely those fuckers from Dead Space

Thanks for the nostalgia trip

This is what it makes me think of

Yeah, I'm sure OP recognises it from that barely visible fossil in a single shot of the 30s version of King Kong. Must be that. Good spot user.

these monsters were pretty scary, too bad they were so badly animated

Sorry, I forgot that most anons here are underaged morons who have never seen a movie from before the 70s.

Sounds like you also forgot to take your autism pills

Anyone posted Gigadramon yet?

Body of sc hydra.
Head looks like some sort of cow skull demon thing from an anime.

>I'll mention autism, that's a good trick!

wew really takes one back to 2014

Those monkeys from temple run

this fucker from hellboy?

Seriously? only 2 people got it right and they are completely ignored? Its from Evangelion (inspiration from the Angels, specially the 3rd one), the movie had Evangelion easter eggs, and more than one.

Now that we are on it, I will just drop all the weeb easter eggs.
>Skull Crawlers are based on the 3rd Angel
>2 guys crash in the island at the beginning of the movie, one of them is called Gunpei Ikari
>The literallywho chink girl that appears in the movie was supposed to play a Rei-like role, but it had a different outcome due to her lack of screentime.
>The survivor guy in the island wears an Akira reference jacket through the whole movie
>The inspiration for the wild life in the island came from Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away

>the final Skullcrawler is just a larger version of the regular skullcrawlers

Nobody's posted the obvious.

>thinking your mental illness can be brushed off as a meme that becomes stale over time and thus irrelevant

yeah, you still need to take those pills bud sorry

>>The survivor guy in the island wears an Akira reference jacket through the whole movie
Could be Steve Brule reference as well

casper the friendly ghost

Boring.

It looks boring.

There were a few jokes and I hated all of them

How do they even look one percent alike

They don't even look alike. Only the skull theme. Fuck off weeb.

Wtf did you expect, they literally said it'd be like that
No proof for any of your mentally ill assumptions yet. Fuck off weeb

I hated the last fight, where Kong is clenching the girl in his fist while pulling out the Skull Crawler's tongue and guts. She would have died a hundred times over.

the thing about the wildlife being inspired from ghibli was right tho. director said so in an interview

Ichorid

Dragons from escaflowne. Without the webbed legs for wingd

Stop sperging out.

that's like the standard lovercraftian monster out of something like The Mist

The life sucking faggots in Dungeon Siege 2

I can't believe how stupid you fucking people are. Skull crawlers are nods to original king kong side creature.