Pol's hero BTFO

Only tough from behind a computer screen, whiteboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-assaulted-jail/story?id=41118617
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take it easy on them. Between Trump's campaign imploding and their hero getting BLACKED I think some people here are genuinely contemplating suicide right now.

Hero

a couple bruises for 9 dead niggers, good trade

The nigger can probably count his days on his fingers.

And by "assaulted", I'm sure they mean raped.

He got an up close and personal look at the BBC, the thing he fears the most.

>Couldn't even seriously injure let alone kill a skinny teen with a bowl cut

Wow BTFO

No one here likes Dylan Roof.
He was a coward who murdered a rare example of decent black people. That nigger should have killed him.
Sup Forums is more McVeigh oriented.

Typical black not managing to do the job properly

Roof is able to strike again

Little dick white boys too scared to comment huh? Correct the Record runs this bitch now you fat losers.

Rape is worse than being injured.

Doesnt everyone get fugged in prison?

When did we support him? We made light of the entire situation but never endorsed him.

Roof was Sup Forums's Dark Knight

You seem to mistakenly think these people care about facts.

Roof is a piece of shit and he is not Sup Forums-sanctioned.

He does deserve nigger rape.

youre either a shitskin or a nigger, either way you will never have the sexual market vaule we white folks have

>fucking loser

We pay you to post this low quality garbage here? You dont even use the australian proxxy we isued you. What is your employee number i will contact the center and have you ass fierd.

Roof was never Sup Forums's hero he is just some meme, just like Elliott Rodger or Omar Mateen, nobody respects them here. Nothing heroic about shooting innocent people at all.
Sup Forums's heroes are more people like Zim Zam or Wilson.

He was hit in the back first. Good ol dindu sucker punch.

lmfao I have never met somebody who unironically used the term "sexual market value" that didn't get all of their knowledge of women from the Internet and whose action didn't consist primarily of beating their 5 inch dick to hentai

>n...nigger...

Better keep that kind of talk to Sup Forums if you don't want to get dicked down like your hero Dylan, lmao

aren't you embarrassed that I can pinpoint your fucking race from just a few words you write you self hating nigger

of course you haven't heard of sexual market value since youre a nigger and you have none

your argument is "muh dick"?
fucking loser niglet I bet my dick is bigger then your

you should be curbstumped and lynched like we did it to your grandpa

>m-muh dik

You're losing control of your own countries and are going to be a minority in your homelands in just a few decades, but it's okay because you can get your peepee wet :)

Utterly pathetic.

Surprised it took this long, someone wants him shanked in jail by refusing to segregate him.

Hahaha, Hero?!?!

I use sexual market value all the time, and I don't have trouble with women.

>b-b-b-but you browse Sup Forums!

Yeah, but fuck yourself, cunt.

It's too bad Dylan didn't blow your fucking head off.

roof deserves the chair for what he did to my wonderful town of charleston

going to some old christian church rather than shooting dealers in north charleston he's a pussy

>You're losing control

my nigga everything around you is made by possible by us you mudhut stupidass nigger

it's cute that you think that will ever change, dream on at least as long as you can and we do a cleansing of your degenerate race

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

There is no loss of control. The Congress is White. The Supreme Court is White. Lawyers, doctors are White. Everything that matters is White. The fact is we're going to turn out like California. White California is nice. It's either rural are very upper class. The rest if brown and Third World.

He was not raped, and it did not occur INSIDE the showers.

abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-assaulted-jail/story?id=41118617

jeeeeahh butt chhhuuuu losin controll ;)))))))))))

>decent
>black people
Kek fuck off kike with your neo-pol

How will Liberals react if Roof murders this guy?

You literally just said "muh dick"

Holy hell, I knew you all were inbred on that tiny island chain, but I didn't know it was this bad. Seek help man, genetic therapy is making breakthroughs every month.

>pol's hero BTFO

No, we made fun of Dylan Roof on here when it happened. The guy is a huge fag with a 9 year old boy haircut.

>Take it easy on them. Between Trump's campaign imploding and their hero getting BLACKED I think some people here are genuinely contemplating suicide right now.

The shills are really reaching here. I don't care if Dylan Roof got the shit kicked out of him because he's a filthy criminal.

>When did we support him? We made light of the entire situation but never endorsed him.

The influx of retards from other sites are claiming that we did when we didn't. Most of these people posting "Sup Forums BTFO" are shills.

>that flag
>sexual market value

Kek fuck off ugly

Sup Forums has several hero's and Roof ain't one of them nigger.

>Bruises.

Thats not how you say anal leakage from getting raped by a BBC.

LOL

KEK.

DYLAN LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO A NIGGER WITH STDS

This is the first pepe in 2 weeks to make me lol

But he went from behind his computer screen and shot 9 spooks

>>decent
>>black people
You can get decent black people, but never decent niggers

oh look another self hating minority shitskins that lurk here were they do not belond

youre the same pricks that pretend to be payed "shills" for CTR but the truth is there are no payed shills just angry shitskins like you who try to get one back at us

..it's not working you pathetic little shits

You sound hysterical.

Listen Anglo man, you're not Aryan. You're not white. Relax, this is coming from an actual white person. Relax, and accept your place. Stop crying about American politics or happenings, because they honestly don't involve you, friendo.

That's really gay of the black prisoner

Their cognitive dissonance doesn't change anything: they're gay

I'm Jewish just like you OP, but it's no wonder nu-male cucks like you have to make this thread just to make Sup Forums look like shit.

I hate niggers but Roof is an inbred piece of trash who probably deserved this type of beating for actually hurting decent church-going black people that probably aren't poisoned by liberals such as yourself.

Fuck off CTR

>You're not white.
>this is coming from an actual white person

yeah nigger you can try to pretend to have the eloquence of a white man but I can smell your shitskin trough every word you type

They're very very good reasons why EVERYBODY (not just faggots on here) despise clogs. Every country you're in, you commit the most crime by population. The countries that you actually "run" are the most corrupt and poor on the planet. You're a complete waster sub species.

The thing he fears the most is for niggers to behave like humans, then he'd have nothing to fight for

I'd wager this is just another CTR shill, blacks don't use Sup Forums, they use Worldstar and Twitter.

Your a very salty gentleman aren't you? Angry because your black?

I know, man. Just venting here.

One of your decent blacks stabbed a woman to death and 6 others just yesterday

Like you lost control of your homeland? Oh wait, you were enslaved and sold by superior niggers, which ironically made you better because you got to grow up in a white country

Kek, on Opposite Day

I'm sorry, OP. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come. But I needed those shitposts real bad and I had to give 'em up just to get the mods off my back. So now we're gonna have to go post more. And then we're gonna go on and start even more threads after that, OP. And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about 'em, OP. Because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll tear us apart, OP. But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, OP. And you're gonna be a part of 'em. And together we're gonna run around, OP, we're gonna shitpost all kinds of wonderful things, OP. Just you and me, OP. The outside world is our enemy,OP. We're the only friends we've got, OP. It's just Australia and OP. Australiaaa and OP and their adventures, OP. Aus and OP, forever and forever, a hundred years Aus and OP, s... things. Me and Aus and OP runnin' around and Aus and OP time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Aus and OP forever a hundred times. Over and over Aus and OP adventures dot com W W W dot Aus and
OP dot com W W W Aus and OP adventures all hundred years. Every minute Aus and OP dot com W W W hundred times Aus and OP dot com.

Just look at apartheid, second class citizens in their god damn homeland, now if that isn't a cucking. European countries dicked down Africa,so much so that you were born from a slave into this country.

first post, worst post