euvsdisinfo.eu/disinformation-cases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please support Transylvanian independence

t. Németh János

t. rromani-an pickpocket

Fuckoff Count Dracula

why?

Butthurt.

I support every independence movement regardless of its politics or whether I've ever heard of it before

based

Brought EU hating butthurt poor as fuck semi fascist countries into rich boys club.

t. different

Excellent

More like brought hardened chads into sissy countries soy boys club.

allowing germany to exist after world war two was a mistake

Why would hardened chads beg to be let into sissy countries soy boys club? Why couldn't they make their own chad club?

>ex eastern block
>EU hating
Say something else, I love when you speak retarded to me.

nah 2004 was pretty good, 2004 borders + croatia should have been the final borders

2007 is where shit really hit the fan

basically this. It's a bad idea to give them their own country because the eternal kr*Utoid will eventually sperg out, ruining the entire continent.

Do you support Transylvanian independence?

Nah Germany is cool and good.

In historical aspect yes, but today i know nothing about the situation, so i wouldn't say.

Ukraine gibs back Carpathian Ruthenia now

Thanks Tone

But some independence movements are pure retardation.
> Cabinda
> Karens
> Galicia
> Corsica
> Lugansk NR
> Khalistan

>Why would hardened chads beg to be let into sissy countries soy boys club?
to get more boipucci of course

Silesia stronk

Imagine how bad would it be if there will be some North eastern independence movement in Russia and this new country will be added to EU

I am sorry we dissapointed you sempai.

On the other hand, learn something about economics. Rich guys can get even more rich when they sell their shit to poor people. And even more rich when they use their leverage (shitton of free money in bank) in combination of free market (no extra tax on imported goods) to kill any possible competition on foreign markets so you can sell your shit for even higher prize than in your original country.

In short, educate yourself you silly soyboy.

The EU was a mistake

shitty butthurtbelters, eh? cyprus is good though

yeah sure why not f.am

The diussolution of Austrio-Hungarian Empire was a mistake.

>historical aspect
And what would that aspect be?

Being quasi-independent for a while

A cute tight soyboipucci something a Chad would die for.

Poland is the prime example of a fuckup country taking more from the EU than any other country yet at the same time being a nigger about following the EU rules and hating the EU while flooding other countries with criminal scum

>implying ard*Lean magyar rapebabies will ever get it lol

>EU rules
Like what taking rapefugges?

And that somehow justifies it's existance as a nation? Wallachia and Moldova have more of a claim than Transylvania does.

Yes
Transylvania has a unique culture

Like not eroding the independence of judiciary?

>Corsica
Don't you dare

Oh Jonne... Poland is also a prime example of a country among whose citizens EU has the highest approval rating. And subsidies aren't everything. Human capital and open market are significant as well.

Not that I agree with them, but Polands current government is a direct answer to Germany going overboard with some of their policies.

2007 was the real mistake. How did you accept these shitholes and why?

It's a nice building. Even in the verge of collapse.

California, Texas, the southern states?

Explain. How is Transylvanian "culture" any more different than Moldova, Constanta or Oltenia?

>Khalistan
retarded, yes, but still pretty cool.
>Karens
how? the same people who slaughtered karens en masse during WW2 were leading the burmese independence charge. they had more than enough reason not to want to be part of an independent burma.
>Corsica
this one actually makes sense

Transylvania has always been a multicultural, multireligious, multiethnic society influenced by Western values and thought
It's very different

pretty sure pic related isn't in Poland
got any proofs?

>hating the EU
90% of Poles are pro-EU

>being a nigger about following the EU rules
that's true

>flooding other countries with criminal scum
we dumped all our gypsies and criminals in UK, feels great to be honest
UK is leaving the EU so our criminals won't be in EU anymore, don't see how this is a problem for you

even if it wasn't you can find hundreds of such pics that are actually poland. your point being?

Bend your neck to your Geman overlord Finn boy.
Last time I checked we were still an independent country so we'll do whatever the fuck we want with our judicial system.

If they want to cut off the EU founds so be it, we'll be perfectly fine without them.

Poland is the nigger of the EU

Pretty sure your pic is from Sochi during the Olympics

>Łódź
now post pictures of Detroit and say that america is a shithole

t. northern african

For quite some time Italians where the niggers of many countries.

Please explain why Russia in EU is a bad thing (Ukraine conflict aside)
It's not like we actually have a competitive economy or anything. Higher dependency on Russian oil/gas? Eh, maybe?...
One thing I can see is that Russia is huge, and will require lots of EU gibs.
Or people unironically think that Russia is even considering invading the Baltics?

russians are not european culturally
same with turkey we will never allow them to join

Russia in EU would be ok, but without Putin

>we'll do whatever the fuck we want with our judicial system.

commie tier argument

>we
>Pooland
>implying anyone would ever ask you
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/eu-process-poland-voting-rights
bwahaha

retarded subhuman pis voter

Russia has a large chunk of native Muslims, but isn't it also like this in the Balkans?
I see, the problem is, democratic institutions don't work here

pretty sure Germans and French aren't fond of that either so shut up muttie
we as in europeans

Because there are too many of you, and you would have too much power in EU.

No, I mean Russians are not ready to join, also because:
>democratic institutions don't work here

The whole concept of EU is to beat you.
Russia has endless natural resources, once you got their tech, they are screw.

>w-we as in europoors
the only reason they keep you in is because you act like a buffer state

>endless natural resources
>natural resources
>endless
Nope.

Nah, the EU was never anti Russian. It's becoming anti Russian now because of the screwing with our border states and our elections and funding anti-EU parties

I love when you 3rd world cucks whine about your taxes going to poor countries. You guys owe us hundreds of billions of dollars from WW2, Marshall Plan, NATO, etc and then proceed to whine when the polacks take money from you. Get fucked.

ok, 56%

Sad!

I agree

okay, 600 euro

Lets pretend that EU and USA is not trying to influence Russian politics?

>it's okay because Putin is evil

Also, don't you dare to accuse me of being a pro Putin. My loyalty stays with my country. I just pointing out that it's retard complain about foreign influence when you do the same.

>600€
im not working minimum wage m8

>influencing Russia
Only with sanctions, but they shouldn't have invaded Ukraine. When was the last time a EU institution published fake news regarding Russia? Meanwhile Russia does it constantly

I will start from the beggining since you probably sleep in school.
the 3 world division was something that only exist during the cold war.
1º world where the nato members
Communist block where the countries with Lenin or Marxist style of government.
3º world where the country non allied to any side (neutrals)

Stop using third world. It don't exist anymore since the fall of the Berlin wall. Now it's developed nations and nations under development. And you can see the list of those nations on the UN website.

Nº world is a meme used by your mentally retarded press.

Russia doesn't give a shit about puny sanctions, it seems.

PLEASE JOIN SO I CAN TAKE A TRAIN TO JAPAN WITHOUT VISA

Actually, I have never in my life give my vote for PiS, it wil be the first time in the next election tho

RT is not fake. Sure their news are complete exaggerated, but not fake.
Their news are written to grab the attention of the readers and provide them with the opinion of the writer, not to make them pounder what is right or wrong.

>Romania

>RT is not fake
Kek, yeah, you would know.

Poland has received double the money of the entire Marshal plan from the EU since 2004

What are you implying?

Care to give me a example of a fake news from RT?

Catalunya.

Pretty much anything about le ebil nazi baltics obressing russians

I think some of those oligarchs enjoyed travelling in the EU and keeping their money there. Also, Russia can barely extract their oil in the Artic without European technology

There is an entire EU department assigned to debunk russian fake news: euvsdisinfo.eu

>Romania

Free Moravia now!

cancer

he asked for an example though?

t. Nowoczesna voter

how is this an arguement, you think you are better than your countrymen for getting more?

rt.com/news/estonia-nazis-veteran-extremism/

>Allowing SS veterans to put flowers on a memorial is somehow supporting nazism while Red Army soldiers doing the same is allowed

Thanks for the recommendation. I will add to my bookmarks and read it when i want to procrastinate at my work.
I had read about NATO military exercises in the Baltic, but it actually happen. Russia Today just exaggerated a little bit.

Pick one
euvsdisinfo.eu/disinformation-cases/